"Back of the net!": The Football Thread

Comments

RogueAgent wrote: »
    GET IN!!!!!!!! Much needed win today against Aston Villa!! Well chuffed as I have been getting so much crap off work mates today!!! Roll on Monday!! OTBC!!!!!

Congrats! Don't know about Villa's form, but given that they're fourth, that's not a bad result. :)

They have gone off the boil recently. But a win is a win as they say!
    GET IN!!!!!!!! Much needed win today against Aston Villa!! Well chuffed as I have been getting so much crap off work mates today!!! Roll on Monday!! OTBC!!!!!

Congrats! Don't know about Villa's form, but given that they're fourth, that's not a bad result. :)

They have gone off the boil recently. But a win is a win as they say!

Know the feeling! Any three pointers for Arsenal is welcome too, at this point.
    Thats put Villa in trouble for automatic qualification.
    barryt007 wrote: »

What a shame hey? Lol!

What a shame hey? Lol!

Ruthless Rogue,simply ruthless of you .

What a shame hey? Lol!

Thank you very much! Lol!

What a shame hey? Lol!

Thank you very much! Lol!

hahaha ;)
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 17,337
    Wow, Millwall has a 15 matches unbeaten streak after the 2-0 win over Bristol City. Pep who? Neil Harris must be doing fantastic work with the newly promoted team!
    Cracking header from Company ,shit marking from Smalling.....now Man Utd have to come out big time.....game on !!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    United's defense let themselves get bullied then, come on United can't let scum beat us today
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 19,339
    United's defense let themselves get bullied then, come on United can't let scum beat us today

Thats the word i shouted at the tv : bullied.....
    I'm not a Man U fan but i dont want the Arab club to win it today ,so im a Man U fan for this match for sure.

2-0....oh shit.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 17,337
    This is a very one-sided game so far!

Almost 3-0!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Close to switching this off, League lost ages ago I refuse to watch them lift the trophy
    I have already cashed in 2 of my bets before i lose anymore......got most of my money back.
    I had a feeling City may humiliate us today, it's a nothing game for United it's like turning up to a party and not knowing anyone. The game has been relegated to my computer monitor in the back ground, Pogba is useless
    United are shocking right now.
    I had a feeling City may humiliate us today, it's a nothing game for United it's like turning up to a party and not knowing anyone. The game has been relegated to my computer monitor in the back ground, Pogba is useless

Pogba is shit i must say.....surely Utd cant see it as a nothing game ? ..its a derby match !!!
    edited April 2018 Posts: 23,530

Pogba is shit i must say.....surely Utd cant see it as a nothing game ? ..its a derby match !!!

Nothing game as in top four decided and winning is meaningless we won't gain anything, not one player will want to be on that pitch today. As a fan even if we won, the league was lost months ago would be a hollow victory. If Pogba leaves I would not be surprised, his style does not fit the PL he dallys too much on the ball, he is too slow

Nothing game as in top four decided and winning is meaningless we won't gain anything, not one player will want to be on that pitch today. As a fan even if we won, the league was lost months ago would be a hollow victory. If Pogba leaves I would not be surprised, his style does not fit the PL he dallys too much on the ball, he is too slow

Apparantly he was offered to City in January according to Pep but i cant see that happening.
    Pogba must have heard me lol
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 19,339
    Hang on @Fire_and_Ice_Returns ...2-1...dont give up hope yet matey !

EDIT : 2-2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Omg!
    Omg!

Keep the faith !!
    Wow, that was two good goals by Pogba!
    This is why the EPL is the best in the world..anything can happen !
    I am dejected by United this season things need to improve big time, though showing some fight is a step in right direction
    I would love to know what Jose said at HT....he would have kicked some arse.....

;))
    hahaha Matic just kneed David Silva in the bollocks...ow....
    edited April 2018 Posts: 23,530

Very true a game can turn very easily in the EPL