Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    M_Balje wrote: »
    Dragonpol was moost close. It was yesterday, but stil thank you all :D

And yes iam member from more then 20 years.

Yes, apologies for just missing out on it, @M_Balje. Unfortunately I only saw your traditional birthday avatar after the stroke of midnight. It's great to have you here. You're certainly one of the biggest forum legends and characters and we all love you. :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Yes, apologies for just missing out on it, @M_Balje. Unfortunately I only saw your traditional birthday avatar after the stroke of midnight. It's great to have you here. You're certainly one of the biggest forum legends and characters and we all love you. :)

Sorry to hear you had a stroke. Inconvenient time for one, too.
    edited July 2021 Posts: 17,804
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Sorry to hear you had a stroke. Inconvenient time for one, too.

Yes, well there has to be something to explain my posts I suppose. Just the usual level of madness. Nothing sinister.
  • marcmarc Universal Exports
    Happy birthday to you!!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2021 Posts: 13,894
    Happy belated birthday to our very own @M_Balje.

I think the old forum opened in 2002, though I might be wrong on that. I discovered the site/forum as a lurker around 2003-2004. Before joining in 2005, talking of which....

Today happens to be my 16th anniversary here.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    A very happy 16th Anniversary to you, @MajorDSmythe! Crazy how the time flies, here's to another 16.
  • Happy 16th anniversary @MajorDSmythe!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Congratulations @MajorDSmythe <:-P
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Congrats @MajorDSmythe! I brought Bollinger RD (the brand on the list was questionable)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited July 2021 Posts: 23,547
    @MajorDSmythe

Jason has 16 confirmed kills in Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood. So, I guess it's okay to invite the poor lad to that birthday party I'm evidently throwing you:

ky8clqf5986b.jpg

Happy B-day, my good friend!

Please add yourself to the list here:
    https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/20412/celebrating-our-forum-veterans#latest
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    16 years...
    34pY.gif
    Congratulations @MajorDSmythe
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Congratulations to the one and only @MajorDSmythe on 16 years.
    hx7bnoea5ysk.gif
    Congratulations on your 16th anniversary of membership here, @MajorDSmythe! <:-P
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Thanks everyone. :)
    Been off for a while, so belated Birthday wishes to everyone!!!! <:-P
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Congrats @MajorDSmythe on 16 years! I celebrate my meagre 15 today, as I can't remember which day in august of 2006 I joined. Remember beeing a 'special agent' or something similar though. You had rookies, agents, special agents and mods IIRC.

And to @M_Balje een verlate van harte gefeliciteerd met je 41e levensjaar!
    edited August 2021 Posts: 17,804
    Congrats @MajorDSmythe on 16 years! I celebrate my meagre 15 today, as I can't remember which day in august of 2006 I joined. Remember beeing a 'special agent' or something similar though. You had rookies, agents, special agents and mods IIRC.

And to @M_Balje een verlate van harte gefeliciteerd met je 41e levensjaar!

Happy 15th Anniversary here, @CommanderRoss! Good to have you around. You're well settled at the bottom of that pitch lake by now! ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Congratulations on a hearty 15 years, @CommanderRoss.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Congratulations @CommanderRoss.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Thanks guys! @Dragonpol well I don't intend to be found.. oh.. no.. wait, it was Scaramanga who didn't intend me to be found. I'm probably covered by quite a bit of sediment now...
    Thanks guys! @Dragonpol well I don't intend to be found.. oh.. no.. wait, it was Scaramanga who didn't intend me to be found. I'm probably covered by quite a bit of sediment now...

Glad you're cosy down there, @CommanderRoss. It's amazing how good the Wi-Fi signals are nowadays! :)
    Happy anniversary, @CommanderRoss. We have awesome members here, but you are definitely on my shortlist.

Mijn beste felicitaties, makker! 😉
  • A belated happy anniversary to you @CommanderRoss!!
    Cool! Thanks. 😃
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Congratulations @CommanderRoss on your 15th anniversary with the forum. Needless to say you're a veteran member who is very much appreciated for being part of this group.
    Always happy to see you online and to read your posts. Here's to many more years of being here. zlbx11kqk69l.gif
    Thanks @Benny! Is that the traditional Australian firedance?

@Thunderfinger 'a little?'!
    YOLT started filming 55 yrs ago now