Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2021 Posts: 17,805
    Congratulations on your 10th anniversary as a member of this community, @Creasy47. It's great to have you with us. Here's to your next decade! :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Hppy 10th anniversary @Creasy47. Using my contacts, I managed to get a surprise guest come and celebrate.

109528.gif

I'm told that he might be a little late, as he has some "business" to attend to nearby first.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited July 2021 Posts: 40,473
    @Thunderfinger, I'll have half of that cake, please, with all the drugs included.

Big thanks, @Quantum_of_Tomorrow, @Thunderpussy, @DarthDimi, @Dragonpol and @MajorDSmythe. It's been an honor to be amongst you all and getting to know you over these past 10 years. Here's to another 10!

And I'd be more than happy to party with John, @MajorDSmythe, so long as I'm not on the receiving end of his anger and frustration.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    jenxzr30t9jb.gif

@Creasy47 congratulations on 10 years. A wonderful 10 years. A sometimes drunk 10 years. 8-} The less said about the mod trip to Bangkok the better. I still say I couldn't tell.
    It's always great to have you online, and I feel very lucky to call you a friend.
    Here's to you.
    t83kode6q1ev.gif
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Happy anniversary, @Creasy47! Looking forward to the next ten.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I just know that @Creasy47 is going to be president of the you ess of eey someday. I just know.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @Creasy47 Congratulations on a fantastic milestone!

You are the best moderator.
    QBranch wrote: »
    @Creasy47 Congratulations on a fantastic milestone!

You are the best moderator.

Favouritism will get you everywhere. ;)
    Oh, I don't mean on this forum. Not by a long shot. I mean he's the best mod on goldeneyeisthebestbondfilm.com

Let's see if I can make it to MY 10th anniversary before the ban.
    Oh, I don't mean on this forum. Not by a long shot. I mean he's the best mod on goldeneyeisthebestbondfilm.com

I'm sure there'd be a long queue (if you'll pardon the pun) before they would come for you, @QBranch! Including myself! ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Dragonpol wrote: »

I'm sure there'd be a long queue (if you'll pardon the pun) before they would come for you, @QBranch! Including myself! ;)
    Ki-Moon should be next.
    R.cdbf3206ddb716ba7f557d874fa598e9?rik=4ce9OsJA72OwgQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.u-bordeaux.fr%2fvar%2fezdemo_site%2fstorage%2fimages%2fmedia%2fportail-des-personnels%2factualites%2f23018_12_17_honoris-causa_ban-ki-moon%2f2018_12_17_hc_ban-ki-moon_1040x740-c-united-nations%2f616459-1-fre-FR%2f2018_12_17_HC_Ban-Ki-Moon_1040x740-C-United-Nations_Actu.jpg&ehk=TZZiPo9LPNXPwvQDW8A6LxhsIENoFYnbtM5Rth66%2bXk%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw
    Bye-bye.
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone, it really means a lot.

@Benny, too, too right. What a trip it was!
    Happy 10th MI6 Anniversary @Creasy47!

Belated Birthday wishes to MI6!!!! <:-P
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Happy 10th MI6 Anniversary @Creasy47!

Belated Birthday wishes to MI6!!!! <:-P

Thank you so much!!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    giphy.gif?w=480
    @Creasy47 Happy 10th Anniversary <:-P

It will be ten years for me in January which is crazy, does not seem that long.
    giphy.gif?w=480

Woah, indeed! Early congratulations to you, been honored to post and chat alongside you all these years. It's really crazy how the time flies, doesn't feel like 10 years to me, either.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited July 2021 Posts: 23,347
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    giphy.gif?w=480

Woah, indeed! Early congratulations to you, been honored to post and chat alongside you all these years. It's really crazy how the time flies, doesn't feel like 10 years to me, either.

Cheers mate and likewise, there is a good community here. There has certainly been a lot of characters on here over that period of time.

Here is to another 10 years, hopefully we will get more Bond films to talk about during that time lol
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Well at least one more Bond film
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns

It would be great if we got five films in the next 10 years... Wishful thinking.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns

It would be great if we got five films in the next 10 years... Wishful thinking.

That was the old way things were done, certainly. Sadly, it's wishful thinking nowadays.
    Here's a thread I created in March if anyone else wants to share their memories of the beginnings of MI6 Community or their time here:

https://www.mi6community.com/discussion/20259/celebrating-10-years-of-mi6-community-2011-2021
    Happy 41st Birthday to one of our longest-serving members, the legendary @M_Balje! Have a good one! 🎂 <:-P
    Happy Birthday @M_Balje
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Congratulations @M_Balje
  • Happy birthday @M_Balje!
    @M_Balje is a true legend, the ultimate forum veteran, and without a doubt the bringer of most surprise posts in the history of the Community. Lest I am mistaken, he joined us in 2002, which means that next year will mark his 20th anniversary as a member. A legend indeed. Congrats and happy B-day, sir!
    I must raise my mok and announce a toast to dear @M_Balje, the man, the myth, the legend. Salut. Enjoy some cake - wear it in good health my friend. And to top it all off, perhaps a viewing of To Morrow Never Dies? (TMND)

Now, let us break some marzipan/choclet. No. Bread.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited July 2021 Posts: 4,442
    Dragonpol was moost close. It was yesterday, but stil thank you all :D

And yes iam member from more then 20 years.

M_Balje wrote: »
    Dragonpol was moost close. It was yesterday, but stil thank you all :D

And yes iam member from more then 20 years.

More even? When did you join KTBEU, @M_Balje? 2001?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I must raise my mok and announce a toast to dear @M_Balje, the man, the myth, the legend. Salut. Enjoy some cake - wear it in good health my friend. And to top it all off, perhaps a viewing of To Morrow Never Dies? (TMND)

Now, let us break some marzipan/choclet. No. Bread.

67824855.jpg?imageId=67824855&x=0&y=0&cropw=100&croph=100&width=980&height=560
    I have sent a Norwegian treat Marzipan bread.