Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Great artwork, great film. 🤙
    mattjoes wrote: »
    I absolutely adore the phrase "two actors collide."
    Said Lazenby to Rigg.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    QBranch wrote: »
    Great artwork, great film. 🤙
    Thank you, Q.

Spectre-0343.jpg

QBranch wrote: »
    I absolutely adore the phrase "two actors collide."
    Said Lazenby to Rigg.
    It was the garlic that drew him to her.
    It was the garlic that drew him to her.
    It was the garlic that gave the most memorable performance.
  • Agent_Zero_OneAgent_Zero_One Ireland
    Here's a little something I made. I absolutely adore the phrase "two actors collide."

tsPa9D1.png
    Funny, I just watched Heat last night.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @mattjoes, that is some crisp work, like a really fine, HD VHS cover or something. I love it, great stuff.
    edited July 2022 Posts: 6,718
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @mattjoes, that is some crisp work, like a really fine, HD VHS cover or something. I love it, great stuff.
    Thank you, @Creasy47!

Here's a little something I made. I absolutely adore the phrase "two actors collide."

tsPa9D1.png
    Funny, I just watched Heat last night.
    Magnificent film.
    My suggestion for the new M in Bond 26: Nicola Walker.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    edited July 2022 Posts: 3,390
    It's a bit of oddity, but has anyone here watched 'Hell Hunters' (1987)? It starred both Maud Adams and George Lazenby.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    NEW CAPTION CONTEST
    image-55.png
    Tom Courtenay: ‘I told Daniel Craig I turned down Bond because of the gym work’
    https://amp.theguardian.com/film/2022/jul/14/tom-courtenay-reader-interview-return-railway-children
    That isn t Tom Courtenay. It s Albert Bourla.
    Congratulations Dame Joanna Lumley!

At today's Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace, The Princess Royal awarded Dame Joanna with her honour for services to Drama, Entertainment and Charitable Causes.

293967446_5533993629955755_3079539567802756266_n.jpg?stp=cp0_dst-jpg_e15_fr_q65&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=LbgHGRNRVT0AX_d8On3&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl9-2.fna&oh=00_AT8GFTd7fbNH__oXgINf9-JEFC2OQU_v2AY-nS0KyZp1oQ&oe=62D6048E

To see the original link:
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=407629551384827&id=100064133551577

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Congratulations to Dame Joanna Lumley! As well as being a Bond girl she's a Fleming Bond fan too.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Congratulations to her! 76 years old and looking fantastic.
    Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas-how long before the media start calling them Benana?
    [DELETED]
    https://www.mack.no/produkter/isbjorn-lite thats what you call "polar beer" , he he (pun very much intended)

Reminds me of Atkinsons pakistani waiter skit : "paper back raita" :D
    All right, let s try this instead.

CAPTION CONTEST
    R.580a5300cba7d257a364e1ab9f2f4caa?rik=mu4wKsUJpLe9eA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fstatic1.businessinsider.com%2fimage%2f5535bf416da81127749c97b0-1190-625%2fheres-the-scene-from-the-batman-v-superman-trailer-you-wont-see-online-or-in-theaters.jpg&ehk=azuYY%2bHFbi3XYGDnW5lhYeyyAt3Wf02p%2bGS4hmyN%2bP0%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
    "Clark, that s brilliant. Going to the john has always been such trouble with this costume. Where did you get this new design idea from?"
    "Guy called Supergoof."
    Pandemic wasn't good for everyone, except SPECTRE.....

Yes! Why? Because of Pandemic, their actual face to face meeting would be turned into a virtual meeting instead, and if you're one of the SPECTRE agents whose plan failed, you're lucky because there's no electrocution or any deadly punishments.

You're just having a meeting with them in your desktop, and you're just in the house.

Except, maybe if Blofeld's going to send a killer or a sniper to take you down.....😬 But there are chances that you could survive them, right?
    MI6HQ wrote: »
    Pandemic wasn't good for everyone, except SPECTRE.....

Yes! Why? Because of Pandemic, their actual face to face meeting would be turned into a virtual meeting instead, and if you're one of the SPECTRE agents whose plan failed, you're lucky because there's no electrocution or any deadly punishments.
    :))

---

So I was looking at that quarter-frame game we've got running in another thread, and it's a lot of fun, but it can also be challenging, and a bit frustrating at times. So I wanted to test out an easier version of that game. If it goes well, a thread can be created for it. For now, I'm calling this "The Bond Quarter-Frame Game: Casual Version". I'm still working on the rules, but it's pretty much the same as the other game, only in this one, the quarter-frame contains more information for players to work with.

Here's an image. I didn't shrink it or anything because I thought it might be difficult to make out the details. Try to guess the film and the scene it comes from. If it's too complicated, I'll provide some clues and perhaps another quarter of the frame. Good luck.
    LCAj7u8.png
  • Never Say Never Again? Are we doing non-Eon films? I'm terrible at these games.
    Skyfall?
    Skyfall?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I GOT THIS END TITLES TO GOLDFINGER PROMISING JAMES BOND WILL RETURN IN.

[Pardon my passion on this one.]