Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

SPECTRE resorted to blackmail of an entirely different sort in an effort to discredit James Bond.
    You cant see a thing on Piz Gloria now , snow is pouring down (poor people who miss out on the view :(
    Tracy wrote: »
    You cant see a thing on Piz Gloria now , snow is pouring down (poor people who miss out on the view :(

You follow Piz Gloria weather reports?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited April 2019 Posts: 12,459
    Mar-a-Lago has a Bondian villain's lair aura to it.
    Ian Fleming gets a nod here ...

No , I saw it on the live cam ;)
    WM 35 today (I went to WM 25-28 , 4 yrs in a row) :

HHH vs Batista
    Bryan vs Kingston
    Angle vs
    Lesnar vs Rollins

those are the only matches I want to see , hope they are decent
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 17,295

No , I saw it on the live cam ;)

Ah! Wasn't aware there's a live cam!
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 1,640
    Geir , Odd and Julius the chimp = three trøtte typer/stoned men

But what an idiot , throwing a water bottle with drugs in it to that poor animal , Red Foreman should kick his a** :P

("To trøtte typer" aka Two stoned men is a cartoon about two druggies who
    live in Oslo and their quest to get drugs , they also made a feature called "Free Jimmy")
    Geir , Odd and Julius the chimp = three trøtte typer/stoned men

But what an idiot , throwing a water bottle with drugs in it to that poor animal , Red Foreman should kick his a** :P

("To trøtte typer" aka Two stoned men is a cartoon about two druggies who
    live in Oslo and their quest to get drugs , they also made a feature called "Free Jimmy")

I watched Free Jimmy at the cinema when it was released, but haven't read much of Christopher Nielsen's work. Should probably do that sometime.
    The comic book "Uflaks" is fun , the chapter with Hold Brillan didnt do much for me though but the rest was fun :)
    Does anybody know what this music is called? I feel the answer must be quite obvious but it escapes me.

https://picosong.com/wQjWW/
    Inappropiate of Kardashians to laugh about stealing expensive sunglasses : thats theft , not misdeaminor......you can get prison for that
    The comic book "Uflaks" is fun , the chapter with Hold Brillan didnt do much for me though but the rest was fun :)

Might check out that one! :-)
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Does anybody know what this music is called? I feel the answer must be quite obvious but it escapes me.

A very much simplified version of the second movement of Dvorak's Symphony No. 9 in e-minor, "New World". The tune itself aka "Going Home".
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Best of wishes to Assange.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

A very much simplified version of the second movement of Dvorak's Symphony No. 9 in e-minor, "New World". The tune itself aka "Going Home".

Thank you very much.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

Thank you very much.

Anytime.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Simply awe-inspiring.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Playdolls from the early 60s. One of the names is a bit unfortunate, is it not?
    9.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Let's just grass-skirt the issue, shall we?
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Congratulations to Tiger Woods he is back!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Playdolls from the early 60s. One of the names is a bit unfortunate, is it not?
    9.jpg

That Annie doll is probably best kept in the box. It will...ahem...be worth more that way. ;)
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Congratulations to Tiger Woods he is back!

Absolutely! So chuffed for him seeing that only 2 years ago he was outside the top ranked 1000 golfers!!!! A year ago he didn't know if he could even compete at the top level again?!! Amazing come back of immense proportions!

Never seen this on before.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,126
    @RougeAgent what was he two years ago like 2,890 he was like really low in the rankings?

She's a tad too intense in her acting. Not bad, though I prefer Jill St. John. Assertive but not so much on edge.

It could be a matter of direction, though.

What's the name of the actor? He's quite good.

She's a tad too intense in her acting. Not bad, though I prefer Jill St. John. Assertive but not so much on edge.

It could be a matter of direction, though.

What's the name of the actor? He's quite good.

Definitely prefer the actress we got for the part! Always liked Jill St. John as Tiffany Case.
    The actor in the clip is Roger Green. Didn't know anything about him – or this screen test for that matter, before reading this:
    http://www.007magazine.co.uk/would_be_bond.htm