Going away or coming back?

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Since SF will be out to the masses in the UK tomorrow, then this forum will be incredibly abound with spoilers, so after tonight, I will take my leave. For all of those who are seeing it this weekend, I hope you enjoy, and I will return on November 9th - possibly after my midnight showing.

For those of you awaiting the release here in America, good luck waiting and avoiding spoilers, and I'll see you on the other side. Enjoy, everyone!
  • Creasy47 wrote:
    Since SF will be out to the masses in the UK tomorrow, then this forum will be incredibly abound with spoilers, so after tonight, I will take my leave. For all of those who are seeing it this weekend, I hope you enjoy, and I will return on November 9th - possibly after my midnight showing.

For those of you awaiting the release here in America, good luck waiting and avoiding spoilers, and I'll see you on the other side. Enjoy, everyone!

Do think for Bond 24, there should only be a limited number of threads to discuss it, minimising stumbling across the spoilers.

Farewell @Creasy47 for now...have fun and enjoy Skyfall

Sad to see regular good contributors take leave of absence but in a month, we will all be discussing it (i hope)

• tqbtqb
    Creasy47 wrote:

same here man
  • I've been back a most I've been the last few weeks since the forums got switched over from Keeping the British End Up to the new forums. I'll be taking a break until I see Skyfall, but it's been fun to be back as much as I have the last few weeks!
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 624
    MI6COMMUNITY

I hereby tender my resignation (for 2 weeks) with immediate effect.

Sincerely

TopGearJB007
    Ive had a lot of family issues,including me now being a single man again as i am separated from the ex-wife,so i should be around more !
  • Murdock wrote:
    Whatever happened to @DaltonCraig007?

His last post was in my Bond trade mark thread. He had an argument and sadly hasn't posted since then.
    Mind you looking at the site now it seems a lot of the regulars and '00's like me have gone,and its a new crowd here now...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Even more reason to not leave me alone again @barryt007.
    People, we are not a country club!

Just kidding, I'll also try to decrease my visits until next Friday when I'll see SF.
    And when an operator will say to me that they need me back, I'll answer "I never left".
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I've decided to take 2 weeks leave, spoilers are flying here without tags like a guns ablazing firefight. Murdock out.
  • oo7oo7
    Ahem, Purvis and wade...
    Goodness! We're losing people by the thousands! Man, hope everyone actually comes back like they say they will, otherwise we'd be considerably reduced! It's kind of sad seeing everyone taking their break!
    00Beast wrote:
    Goodness! We're losing people by the thousands! Man, hope everyone actually comes back like they say they will, otherwise we'd be considerably reduced! It's kind of sad seeing everyone taking their break!

Don't worry, I'll be back. B-)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 23,530
    barryt007 wrote:
    Mind you looking at the site now it seems a lot of the regulars and '00's like me have gone,and its a new crowd here now...

@barryt007, The 00's haven't gone away my good friend! They're out on a mission... ;-)

How's Jade? :-)
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 12,837
    The wedding I was going to got cancelled so you're going to have to put up with me for a few more days yet :P
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Count me in as taking a two week sabbatical as well. I really hate that us colonists have to wait two weeks.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Even more reason to not leave me alone again @barryt007.

I'll try not to !!
    DarthDimi wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:

@barryt007, The 00's haven't gone away my good friend! They're out on a mission... ;-)

How's Jade? :-)

She is fine now DD but is still vulnerable to colds and viruses more than anyone else.She and her sister live with their mum now.

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    That's good news and I take it a bit not-so-good news. Hang in there, friend!
  • oo7oo7
    Murdock wrote:
    Whatever happened to @DaltonCraig007?

His last post was in my Bond trade mark thread. He had an argument and sadly hasn't posted since then.

You know maybe he got a new account, I see he was warned twice.

DarthDimi wrote:
    That's good news and I take it a bit not-so-good news. Hang in there, friend!

I will old buddy,im a tough cookie,just like our favourite hero ! ;)
  • Sorry to ask, have I missed something? Where has daltongcraig007 gone? Does anyone know?
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 1,817
    0013 reporting for duty... Watched SF today... I will be writing my review soon
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Looks like Bond and I have a lot in common. Our habit is resurrection. B-)
    I never left. lol. But I saw Skyfall today! now I can dive into spoiler town. :p
    Where did Luds ever disappear to?
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 1,817

I've been keen to know your opinion on SF, @0Brady, have you posted something yet?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    0013 wrote:

I've been keen to know your opinion on SF, @0Brady, have you posted something yet?
    No, but I may soon. I just need to converse about the film to truly know my full feelings, and may need another rewatch. I hope to go to my grandparents come Thanksgiving, and maybe see it in IMAX?! Oh, I do hope so.

[-O<
    Just tell me, do you like it?
    0013 wrote:
    Just tell me, do you like it?

OF COURSE!!!