Going away or coming back?

Comments

Well next weekend I'll be away for a wedding, then I'm going to visist my sister in Manchester, then I'm going on Holiday for a few days.

So I should be gone starting next Friday for a week and a few days. I'm seeing SF while I'm in Manchester though so I'll post my thoughts when I get back.

We anticipate your return @thelivingroyale!
  • SimonSimon Keeping The British End Up...
    I think I said I was only going to be a minute...
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Simon wrote:

It's been a few minutes indeed, @Simon. ;-) Here to stay now?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Just in case I can't find this thread next week, I may be leaving the thread - unfortunately - after the film is released. If that is the case and you notice my absence, I will return on November 9th. Take care and enjoy SF, friends.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Just in case I can't find this thread next week, I may be leaving the thread - unfortunately - after the film is released. If that is the case and you notice my absence, I will return on November 9th. Take care and enjoy SF, friends.

Look forward to your return Crease!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:

If I miss your message, I wish you a safe and speedy break so you can get back to us. I will likely leave at the same time you do, but I will be here up until the late night of the 25th. Keep safe, and hurry back to us @Creasy47. You are too valuable a member to lose for long. :)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Simon wrote:

Slightly longer than a minute, but the entrance is nothing short of impressive.
    Nice to see you Simon.
  • SimonSimon Keeping The British End Up...
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Simon wrote:

Not sure. Only really stumbled back here while searching for a different web site in my bookmarks list. Once Skyfall is out and I've seen it I may decide to pop in here occasionally, but I am on High Alert Spoiler Watch until then - I ruined every film from TWINE - CR by knowing too much, and while QOS was far from perfect, the element of unknown greatly helped it.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited October 2012 Posts: 3,497
    Yes, I'm back since a week or two. I couldn't resist, with all that Skyfall news lol.

I also see that some "newbies" don't know my posting style yet hehe, ah well. I've been away for more than a year, so I wonder:

Whatever happened to DaltonCraig007, Shadowonthesun and that certain fella who I didn't get along with (but whose name I forgot)?

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    You probably didn't notice my absence, as I post very little anyway, but i've been away for a month and now I'm back. Still will be avoiding most of the Skyfall threats of course, still got a wek and a half to go before I can see it.
  • JamesCraig wrote:
    Yes, I'm back since a week or two. I couldn't resist, with all that Skyfall news lol.

I also see that some "newbies" don't know my posting style yet hehe, ah well. I've been away for more than a year, so I wonder:

Whatever happened to DaltonCraig007, Shadowonthesun and that certain fella who I didn't get along with (but whose name I forgot)?

Shadow got banned and DC hasn't posted for a month or two.
    JamesCraig wrote:

Shadow got banned and DC hasn't posted for a month or two.

DC... I remember him well lol. I liked Shadow, but he was very blunt. [-X
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited October 2012 Posts: 13,350
    See you on the other side, all who are leaving us.
    Simon wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Simon wrote:

Not sure. Only really stumbled back here while searching for a different web site in my bookmarks list. Once Skyfall is out and I've seen it I may decide to pop in here occasionally, but I am on High Alert Spoiler Watch until then - I ruined every film from TWINE - CR by knowing too much, and while QOS was far from perfect, the element of unknown greatly helped it.

If you decide to post them, I look forward to reading your thoughts.
    And whatever happened to Largo's Shark?
    JamesCraig wrote:

He put the evil eye on me so I showed him the spectre of defeat. ;-)
    DarthDimi wrote:
    JamesCraig wrote:

He put the evil eye on me so I showed him the spectre of defeat. ;-)

Ah yes, I see. Well, he was quite the brawler.
    Right I'm out untill exams are over and untill I can get to see SF.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Good luck to you, @Virage. See you on the other side, mate. :)>-
    edited October 2012 Posts: 28,694
    It is with a heavy heart that I depart a place that feels much like home to me. I have already had a huge part of Skyfall spoiled for me, so I am left with the inevitable. I hope you all enjoy your first experiences with Skyfall, and cross our fingers it is all we expect it to be. Till we meet again on this dusty road, stay safe, have fun and enjoy the end of the 4 year wait. I'm off.
    last_crusade_ride.jpg
    Going to be taking a break too, until I see Skyfall on November the 19th. Can't risk the spoilers. See you soon!
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, such a sad farewell! I do hope you'll be returning after you've seen Skyfall?
  • @Creasy what do you think ?

I will say also, that Skyfall has been spoiled to a minor extent by some unintentional spoiler bits and even at a time when Spoiler tags had not yet been implemented many months ago and production was in early stages I remember. I estimate about 40 per cent of the film was given away by spoiler bits and pieces over enough time, but the thing is, I have seemed to have forgot about a majority of that. People maybe weren't doing it deliberately, but things were revealed that spoiled it for others

"Look, James Bond does this, does that, goes here, goes there, etc etc"., It was all you could read for a time, and well, damn annoying, even if there was no real harm intended

This is a difficult time for some people with the Skyfall release around the world and trying to dodge relevant information, but everyone will be back and all together at some point in the near future you can be sure

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Whatever happened to @DaltonCraig007?
  • tqbtqb
    ^ i was wondering the same thing.
    He at one point disappeared from the forums. Sort of unexpectedly really. Nothing had happened as far as I know.
  • People come and go all the time, you know. Weeks, months, years at a time. ;)
    Collister!

It's been a while... :-w
  • Well I'm going to do a Bond a la Licence to Kill and resign from MI6 effective as of midnight tonight.

I will be back in a couple of weeks time (after a couple of viewings of Skyfall)...should there be any DAF, MR or OP bashing in the mean time, I shall be back seeking revenge (Bond on Sanchez style).

Enjoy Skyfall everyone! :)
    Well I'm going to do a Bond a la Licence to Kill and resign from MI6 effective as of midnight tonight.

I will be back in a couple of weeks time (after a couple of viewings of Skyfall)...should there be any DAF, MR or OP bashing in the mean time, I shall be back seeking revenge (Bond on Sanchez style).

Enjoy Skyfall everyone! :)

Enjoy, my friend. See you again soon.
    Well, as I am a Yank from across the pond, it is time for me to say my temporary farewell. I shall return once I have seen Skyfall.

I truly hope all of you enjoy Skyfall, and after these four years of waiting, I think we deserve to! Cheers, everyone. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.