Going away or coming back?

15681011111

Comments

  • Posts: 1,817
    Haha I thought you might! Call me inflexible, but I can't stand negative comments toward SF! It is so good!!
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    Whatever happened to Charles Vine?
  • BennyBenny keeping tabs on youAdministrator, Moderator
    Posts: 14,722
    As Skyfall has yet to be released here in Oz (22 november) I have taken to the shadows since the UK release.
    Far too many spoilers flying around, and I want to know as little about the film as I can before seeing it.
    Australia always seems to get the short straw as far as Bond films release dates. I was wondering, is there anyone else here who has yet to see Skyfall?

    Look forward to returning next weekend and adding to the discussion of Bond 23 ;)
  • Posts: 4,762
    I see that many current members are asking about the disappearance of old members, and I'm asking the same question! A good lot of the "big names" around here have sort of dropped away! @DaltonCraig007? @Luds? @Dr_Metz? Kind of odd to see how the times change as one "wave" of members seems to die out and then another "wave" surfaces to the forum.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Posts: 23,312
    00Beast wrote:
    I see that many current members are asking about the disappearance of old members, and I'm asking the same question! A good lot of the "big names" around here have sort of dropped away! @DaltonCraig007? @Luds? @Dr_Metz? Kind of odd to see how the times change as one "wave" of members seems to die out and then another "wave" surfaces to the forum.

    Unfortunately, sometimes newer members tend to bring a certain attitude or disrespect which chases away the older guard. One thing I can assure you is that Luds is still very much with us.

  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    DarthDimi wrote:
    00Beast wrote:
    I see that many current members are asking about the disappearance of old members, and I'm asking the same question! A good lot of the "big names" around here have sort of dropped away! @DaltonCraig007? @Luds? @Dr_Metz? Kind of odd to see how the times change as one "wave" of members seems to die out and then another "wave" surfaces to the forum.

    Unfortunately, sometimes newer members tend to bring a certain attitude or disrespect which chases away the older guard. One thing I can assure you is that Luds is still very much with us.

    Sometimes old ex 00 agents come back for more... ;)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Posts: 23,312
    JamesCraig wrote:
    Sometimes old ex 00 agents come back for more... ;)

    The kind we love and embrace. ;-)
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    :-?

  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Posts: 13,350
    Benny wrote:
    As Skyfall has yet to be released here in Oz (22 november) I have taken to the shadows since the UK release.
    Far too many spoilers flying around, and I want to know as little about the film as I can before seeing it.
    Australia always seems to get the short straw as far as Bond films release dates. I was wondering, is there anyone else here who has yet to see Skyfall?

    Look forward to returning next weekend and adding to the discussion of Bond 23 ;)

    I'm greatly looking forward to your return @Benny. Well done for staying spoiler free so far, see you in a week. :)
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    I hope you'll enjoy SF, Octobenny! :)>- \m/
  • Posts: 774
    I have been resurrected. Perhaps I should make a hobby of it.
  • BennyBenny keeping tabs on youAdministrator, Moderator
    Posts: 14,722
    Well it's november 22nd here, and Skyfall has been released in cinemas across Australia today.
    Therefore I am pleased to say, Benny, reporting for duty.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    Benny wrote:
    Well it's november 22nd here, and Skyfall has been released in cinemas across Australia today.
    Therefore I am pleased to say, Benny, reporting for duty.

    Where the hell have you been?
    ;)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Posts: 23,312
    JamesCraig wrote:
    Benny wrote:
    Well it's november 22nd here, and Skyfall has been released in cinemas across Australia today.
    Therefore I am pleased to say, Benny, reporting for duty.

    Where the hell have you been?
    ;)

    ComputerGuyGirls_TheGrove23June2008_Lg.jpg&sa=X&ei=IT-uUOq2IdLs0gWUvYCgAw&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFK7GuIwQ52HtGhi8p0DaACjkNTYg
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    Enjoying... life! :-h
  • Posts: 1,856
    Same back as of 8 hours ago
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 12,828
    I'll be gone for a bit starting tommorow. I'll be back next week but I won't be posting as much as I usually do, since I'm fairly busy over Christmas.

  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Posts: 13,350
    See you in the New Year @thelivingroyale! Have a great Christmas.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    If I don't see head or tails of you until the new year (or an apocalypse) is upon us, I wish you Seasons Greetings and a safe and Merry Christmas with your loved ones, @thelivingroyale. :)
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 12,828
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    After this fantastic year, I'm off until the first news of Bond 24 surfaces.

    See you then. And don't forget...

    "With Pleasure Mi6. With Pleasure."
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Posts: 4,012
    Agent Sandy reporting for duty ;) Back from a few weeks of traveling, family holidays, and terrible internet.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Posts: 23,312
    Sandy wrote:
    Agent Sandy reporting for duty ;) Back from a few weeks of traveling, family holidays, and terrible internet.

    Welcome back, @Sandy! :-) While you were away, @Samuel001 and myself got our first Roger Moore tattoo (one letter on each finger - yeah, we're tough!), @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 won the lottery and @thelivingroyale has come this close

    this_close_man.jpg

    to publicly humiliating Justin Bieber.

    What I'm saying is you missed a lot of fun but with you back among us, there's even more fun to be had, starting with a few stories I'd love to hear about that travelling of yours. ;-)

    Anyway, welcome back, dear lady. ;-)
  • Yeah, turns out Biebers security guards are tougher than they look :P
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Posts: 28,694
    WHAT?!?!?! I thought it was a loser, @Dimi! I threw the lotto card away... :-< ( ;) )

    On a serious note, welcome back, @Sandy! You were dearly missed. >:D<
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Posts: 23,312
    Yeah, turns out Biebers security guards are tougher than they look :P

    My sentiments exactly, sir. ;-)

    ToughKids.jpg
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Posts: 4,012
    It's good to be back boys >:D<
    Those photos are priceless, count me in for another attempt at the "Bieber issue". @DarthDimi, I hate to disappoint you, but there was nothing exciting about my travelling :\">
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited January 2013 Posts: 13,350
    The boys - and girls - are glad to have you back @Sandy!

    Right, I'm off to get a tattoo on the other four fingers of my left hand. Being one actor short I shalln't tell you where Daniel Craig is going... I only wonder if @DarthDimi is doing the same!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Posts: 28,694
    Samuel001 wrote:
    The boys - and girls - are glad to have you back @Sandy!

    Right, I'm off to get a tattoo on the other four fingers of my left hand. Being one actor short I shalln't tell you where Daniel Craig is going... I only wonder if @DarthDimi is doing the same!

    Forget about the order of the Bonds, my dear @Samuel!

    You and I both know that Dan belongs tattooed on your little finger!!! ;)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Posts: 23,312
    Samuel001 wrote:
    The boys - and girls - are glad to have you back @Sandy!

    Right, I'm off to get a tattoo on the other four fingers of my left hand. Being one actor short I shalln't tell you where Daniel Craig is going... I only wonder if @DarthDimi is doing the same!

    I put Connery on my left fist, Lazenby on the right. Moore's all over my eyebrows and Dalton, closest to my heart, gets a place on my chest. Brosnan's on my bottom ... [I will leave you a minute to process that] ... and as for Craig, well, I still have a pair of steel 'items' left where the man whose balls get scratched can happily reside.

    >:)
Sign In or Register to comment.