Going away or coming back?

Comments

DarthDimi wrote:
    Sure... DC even celebrates him/them through his name.

*runs*

I have an explanation for my username choice !! :)

Don't we all?

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    I just want to tell that i'll be Posting less comments, Or maybe gone In Some of the Days this year as i need to study for the high school tests. But ill be frequently here yet, just like i've always been. :)

Can't believe you'd be willing to trade Bond for tests! L-)

Unless...

logo_school.jpg

@-)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited March 2012 Posts: 2,635
    NicNac wrote:
    Best to get your priorities right @X3MSonicX, High school tests are more important than James Bond 8-X @-)
    Don't forget to keep dropping in ;-)

I won't forget! Bond doesn't lets me do it :P
    00Beast wrote:
    I feel you X3MSonicX! Luckily I'm on Spring Break now, so Bond is calling me again!

Haha, good luck! :D
    DarthDimi wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    I just want to tell that i'll be Posting less comments, Or maybe gone In Some of the Days this year as i need to study for the high school tests. But ill be frequently here yet, just like i've always been. :)

Can't believe you'd be willing to trade Bond for tests! L-)

Unless...

logo_school.jpg

@-)

Rofl!! I have a teacher very close to that *-*

(Blonde, and dumb)

jk
    Ok, so after 4 weeks break, I figured 'what the hell'...I'm popping in again once in awhile. Skyfall activity is starting to pick up!

Btw, does anyone know whatever happened to the users Benny and Octopussy from the old forum? I never heard from them on here after the transition.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Welcome back @JBFan626 !! :)>-
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JBFan626 wrote:
    Ok, so after 4 weeks break, I figured 'what the hell'...I'm popping in again once in awhile. Skyfall activity is starting to pick up!

Btw, does anyone know whatever happened to the users Benny and Octopussy from the old forum? I never heard from them on here after the transition.

Happy returns @JBFan626. We didn't know of your state of health but kept the seat warm for you regardless. On to your question, is this Benny our Benny, the moderator, that you are speaking of??
    Thanks Brady! I'm well here. Just took a quick sabbatical...

(and a quick visit to the clinic:
    "Bond: Mink. It uh, reduces the tensions.
    Pat Fearing: Not mine.")

X_X My goodness that is Benny! The new avatar had thrown me off. I remember the old Connery one he had.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Still here JBFan626. Sorry about that.
    Who were you at the old site?
    And of course, welcome back. :-bd
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yay, An MI6 reunion! Who wants to get the tissues this time?! :(( ;)
    Sorry for anyone that felt I up and left the place these last days. I have been visiting family away near Pittsburgh for the last week, and a week before I left storms ravaged my area and I lost the internet, television, and phones so I couldn't inform MI6 of my departure. But I have returned and am going about my way through 5 NEW pages here plowing through everything I missed in my absence.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited August 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Welcome back, Brady. I did wonder where you'd gone. Great to have you back and here that you're OK, nothing's really happened - yet.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Welcome back, Brady. I did wonder where you'd gone. Great to have you back and here that you're OK, nothing's really happened - yet.
    Many thanks for the welcome back! Good to be amongst all of you Bondites again. :)
  • edited August 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Nice to see you back @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. Have you seen the new SF trailer? I think it came out while you were away.

Ah, yeah, woops. I've already forgotten about that. No need to worry, I think I'll hide in a corner now...
    Nice to see you back @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. Have you seen the new SF trailer? I think it came out while you were away.

Yes, but after seeing it I wish I hadn't. I gave too much away for my taste, and those moments that were reveal would have been big eye poppers in the theatre. I much prefer the IMAX trailer that showcases the great action and cinematography, but didn't compromise the story.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Welcome back, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. You were missed!
    Thank you all for the kind words. I missed this 'ol place.
    Thank you all for the kind words. I missed this 'ol place.

I had wondered where you went, glad to see you back in action!
    This might be bad news for some, but I am also back.
    I have the girlfriend over for a few days, then I'm packing up to head back to college and sit through ten days of training before classes start. If I'm not on whatsoever, I'll be on here and there, so if there is a few day absence, that's why. Take care and enjoy, everyone.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Have fun, @Creasy47, and remember, I'll eagerly be awaiting your own Michael Mann retrospective. ;-)
    edited August 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I have the girlfriend over for a few days, then I'm packing up to head back to college and sit through ten days of training before classes start. If I'm not on whatsoever, I'll be on here and there, so if there is a few day absence, that's why. Take care and enjoy, everyone.
    Good luck to you mate. Stay safe, and make it back to us in one piece. :)
    Creasy47 wrote:

Good luck with college Creasy, I hope all goes well for you my friend! We'll look forward to seeing you on those days where you get the chance to come back!
  • JrW_008JrW_008 The North
    @Creasy good luck again with your training and hope to get some BF3 in when you return!
    Thanks for the kind words, everybody! I won't let my time here continue on like last year, with a random post every few weeks. I hope to stay as active as possible. If I don't talk to you all soon enough, take care. I shall have a Mann perspective up as soon as I get the chance, @DarthDimi. I can't wait :)
  • JrW_008JrW_008 The North
    I have returned from the abyss! A swede got me playing *gulp* 'Minecraft' and I've became seriously addicted. All is well though, I think I'm back to normality. Very nice to be back. :D
    College starts for me tomorrow, where I go to campus for three days before classes actually begin, participating at gunpoint in dozens of meetings and forced social interactions. I will try to get through it without going absolutely raving mad, and will try to still be a frequent poster on here as ever. Cheers to all that have made my time here up to this point Bond-tastic. ;)
    Best of luck Brady. It's never the best thing, starting off, and I was never of a fan of the "forced social interactions". Friendships are developed over time, anyway...you'll get through it and I look forward to your return.
  • Well next weekend I'll be away for a wedding, then I'm going to visist my sister in Manchester, then I'm going on Holiday for a few days.

So I should be gone starting next Friday for a week and a few days. I'm seeing SF while I'm in Manchester though so I'll post my thoughts when I get back.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I will try not to be jealous of everyone seeing the movie this coming weekend. Good for you! I will be away a bit ... here is what I posted yesterday on The Girls' Room thread:
    Just to say, I so enjoy this site and forum. Yet I am going on hiatus this weekend (Oct. 21st). I am getting 2 film reviews in for The Originals thread (TLD and LTK) - then it's cold turkey blackout for me. I really don't want to have Skyfall spoiled for me because I know too much about the plot, or have heard too much dialog, before I see it. And good luck to me with that because my boss (of all people) is now quoting Skyfall to me (from the trailer)! He's originally from Devon. Amusing for him and so far amusing for me, but hopefully he will not give me unknown info about the film. (He has so enjoyed saying "Take the bloody shot!" to me, several times; and trying to use Javier's accent, too, which on him has come out a bit like a Scot - pretty funny, actually). :)

So here is my next to last whine about the timing of Skyfall opening in Japan: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! December 1st. Have a luverly and fun Oct/November everyone, with practically everyone on here seeing Skyfall before me. And it seems like it might be a real gem. I can't wait! (but I have to ... life is so difficult at times; sigh ...). :-w

So cheers to all! Skyfall is getting great reviews, I think (but I am not reading any yet). Have fun. I wish I had mega money - I would fly to London and see it with some of you; that would be a blast. Caio for now ;)