lana-turner--album.jpg
    Dwayne wrote: »
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Back in action again after a week.
    Older, grayer and wiser.

Welcome BACK!!!!
    lana-turner--album.jpg

Thanks, @Dwayne!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2023 Posts: 28,694
    Older, grayer and wiser.

No sweat, @ToTheRight. A little hair dye and you'll look back in your prime. ;-) Glad to have you back.
    Older, grayer and wiser.

No sweat, @ToTheRight. A little hair dye and you'll look back in your prime. ;-) Glad to have you back.

Haha! Thanks!
  • Don't know what to say. Last participated Spring 2014, kind of wish to apologize for being away so long. It's been real hard, the longer you leave it the tougher it is to participate once again. Won't be as frequent a user as once before, it's a real shame but unfortunately times change.

Would Admin please try and retrieve my old account last used May 2014. Had to re-register as log-in wouldn't support old username or password.

I got some 5 or 6 thousand posts on here somewhere over a number of years and just don't want them wasted. Wish to continue from before without need to register, only had to (re-register) otherwise these messages or identification would not be possible.

Apologize once again for the long omission, should have made it back long before now. Feels kind of damn weird typing something on the forum after 9 years away. It's been tough.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Welcome back, @Baltimore_007 - "Where the hell have you been?"
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Welcome back @Baltimore_007_. I'd long wondered if you were OK after your last post here back in 2014. I hope life is treating you well again.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Don't know what to say. Last participated Spring 2014, kind of wish to apologize for being away so long. It's been real hard, the longer you leave it the tougher it is to participate once again. Won't be as frequent a user as once before, it's a real shame but unfortunately times change.

Would Admin please try and retrieve my old account last used May 2014. Had to re-register as log-in wouldn't support old username or password.

I got some 5 or 6 thousand posts on here somewhere over a number of years and just don't want them wasted. Wish to continue from before without need to register, only had to (re-register) otherwise these messages or identification would not be possible.

Apologize once again for the long omission, should have made it back long before now. Feels kind of damn weird typing something on the forum after 9 years away. It's been tough.

Hot damn, it's good to see you again after so long. I'll talk with the moderators to see if we can do anything about your old account.
    I'm not exactly going away but have been mostly lurking on here. This past Valentine's Day I got engaged! She loves Bond, BTW.

FurGlamor-On-Her-Majestys-Secret-Service-1969-018.jpg?resize=1920%2C836&ssl=1

MAH_On_Her_Majestys_Secret_Service_t670.jpg?b3f6a5d7692ccc373d56e40cf708e3fa67d9af9d

• SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    Congratulations! @ToTheRight
  • BirdlesonBirdleson Moderator
    Very nice @ToTheRight !
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Congratulations on your engagement @ToTheRight
    <:-P
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Congratulations @ToTheRight, I'm so happy for you!
    <:-P
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Great news @ToTheRight congratulations.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Congratulations, @ToTheRight!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Congratulations, @ToTheRight. That's great news! 🙂
    Thanks, guys!