Famous Movie Lines Quiz

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    GoldenEye...I'm wrong.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I'm feeling 'Scarface,' too, or perhaps an old classic.
    Not GE or Scarface.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Then I'll think on a classic. Hmm.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I feel clues will need to be given to move this along. I don't want it to fall into the depths of MI6's back pages, after all.
    Give us a clue, then.
    Alright, your first clue:

1.) The film (and quote) is connected to an organization.
  • I thought it could of been from Generations (1994) but then the Klingons aren't so much an organization than a race. Other than that, don't know what it could really be
    I thought it could of been from Generations (1994) but then the Klingons aren't so much an organization than a race. Other than that, don't know what it could really be

Not that.
    Is it 'Black Legion'? Relying on classics, that's the one that's ringing for an organization.

Could have swore I posted that earlier, not sure what happened to it.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Is it 'Black Legion'? Relying on classics, that's the one that's ringing for an organization.

Could have swore I posted that earlier, not sure what happened to it.

:O Yes! The 1937 film with none other than Humphrey Bogart! Have you seen it?
    That I have! Granted, it was only one time, but I knew I had heard this somewhere. I saw it many years ago when I was first getting into older films such as 'Citizen Kane' and 'To Catch A Thief.' That was another one I managed to watch.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    That I have! Granted, it was only one time, but I knew I had heard this somewhere. I saw it many years ago when I was first getting into older films such as 'Citizen Kane' and 'To Catch A Thief.' That was another one I managed to watch.

Good on you. Can't go wrong with Bogie! On to you, my dear @Creasy47!
    Indeed! Thank you, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. The new quote:

"If you didn't love anybody, you'd never even be here."
    Love Actually?
    Love Actually?

Not 'Love Actually.'
    Darn. I get the vibe that it is a film with some kind of couples counseling in it. :-?
  • Sounds like a line from Terms of Endearment or something, and I've seen the film too. But just can't quite remember
    Sounds like a line from Terms of Endearment or something, and I've seen the film too. But just can't quite remember

It's not 'Terms of Endearment.'
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Bump
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Bump

Do you have a guess?
    A matter of life and death
    @Mrcoggins, that's incorrect. Keep guessing.
    Bump. This was always real fun when it was continuously going. Anyone have another guess?
    Where has everybody gone ?
    @Mrcoggins, I'm not sure. This has stumped everyone for months. Come on, everyone, throw in some more guesses. Let's get this thing rolling again. Shall I give a hint?
    I really am stumped. Couldn't even make an educated guess.
    So this doesn't fall into the depths of the boards again, only to be resurrected in a few months time, I'll give a hint:

It's from a 1980's film.
    It's not Scarface is it

I haven't seen this for a long time but sounds like a sort of Pacino/Pfeiffer confrontation
    It's not 'Scarface,' either. Let's keep this going, everyone, just belt out whatever you're thinking could be a possibility. I hate seeing these threads die down. Thanks for placing it higher up on the boards, @Baltimore_007.
    Is it an Officer and a Gentleman with Richard Gere and Debra Winger ?

Just has that feel to it
    Good guess, but that isn't it, either. Please keep at it. Shall I give another clue?