GoldenEye watch-along with Pierce Brosnan 19th April

Comments

True about Izabella, she's still so hot.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Loved the story of the Walther PPK going into the "drink"! He is so down to earth.

His setting is Bondian too!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    He just answered a question from @marketto007, very cool.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2020 Posts: 15,690
    Lovely message to Craig from Brosnan there!
  • DwayneDwayne New York City

Yes. Its a nice tip of the hat!
    I like how this whole shot between Bond and MP carries down the hall, all in one take.
    "I'd like to say it's a classic." - Brosnan on GE holding up after all these years. Couldn't agree more.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Brosnan laughing at the fact he played the GE video-game once and shot himself in the foot. Priceless. :-))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    PB talking about the N64 game made my day
    Get this man into Knives Out 2 :-)
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Brosnan's descriptions of the other actors are quite interesting.
    Brosnan talking about Campbell is absolutely fantastic. Am learning a lot about his directing style that I was unaware of.
    Brosnan playing the spot-the-MGW cameo game. This is amazing. :-))
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Watching this is fantastic. Not my fave Bond, but an elegant and charming man. He should play Fleming, no joke.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I get the feeling PB has watched GE quite a few times
    Love that Brosnan stops talking about himself to immediately put Desmond Llewelyn in the spotlight. What an absolute gentleman.

And Pierce joking about returning as Q! :-))
    I'll forever wonder what a Tarantino/Brosnan Bond mash-up would've been like.

And yes, he seems very well versed on the film and certain aspects/trivia bits, so I like to think he's seen it quite a few times. I wonder what it's like to watch yourself like that.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada

I missed it, what did he say?

To enjoy life as an ex-Bond actor, and that he was an amazing Bond who did the role a tremendous service since 2006. And that he loved watching him as Bond in each of his 4 films (and he is excited to discover NTTD).
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada

To enjoy life as an ex-Bond actor, and that he was an amazing Bond who did the role a tremendous service since 2006. And that he loved watching him as Bond in each of his 4 films (and he is excited to discover NTTD).

Thanks! What the hell was I doing, I thought I was paying attention!
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    I don't jump out of planes, i am just an actor. God Pierce is charming :))
    I love the DAD trivia and insight, too. This is so entertaining.

Thanks! What the hell was I doing, I thought I was paying attention!

tumblr_mf4m22ChOe1qbyh74o1_500.gif

;)
    Brosnan is an absolute riot when he imitates Campbell. :-))
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I love the DAD trivia and insight, too. This is so entertaining.

It is awesome, that pinky finger story was hilarious :))
    'Other movies are not James Bond Movies' PB 19/04/20
    I love his appreciation and generosity in doing this. It's very appreciated.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    What a kind thing to do to cheer us all up. He's visibly uncomfortable doing it and I just want to give him a big hug.
    This is pretty cool.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    What a kind thing to do to cheer us all up. He's visibly uncomfortable doing it and I just want to give him a big hug.

Right? I'm sure it's not that easy to watch yourself in such an iconic role but he seems very in-tune on everything. It's much appreciated, I'd imagine it's not the most exciting thing to do.