The 2019 MI6 Community Awards - Round 2 winners & round 3 nominations

Comments

• PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    barryt007 wrote: »

Friendliest member : damned tough choice but I’m going to say @PropertyOfALady

Wow! Thank you.

Moore fan: @4EverBonded
    Dalton fan: @Remington
    Ian Fleming fan: @Dragonpol
    Friendliest member: @Creasy47
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Thanks for the vote, folks. No need for me to show that Dalton tat on my ... eh something ... then, is it? :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Thanks for the vote, folks. No need for me to show that Dalton tat on my ... eh something ... then, is it? :)

Is it on your right lung?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited March 2019 Posts: 17,727
    My Round 2 nominations are as follows:

The MI6 Community, Biggest Roger Moore fan

@barryt007

The MI6 Community, Biggest Timothy Dalton fan?

@Agent_99

The MI6 Community, Biggest Ian Fleming fan?

@Revelator (@Birdleson is a very close second).

The MI6 Community, Friendliest forum member?

@Thunderfinger (@PropertyOfALady is another very friendly chap).
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Similar to mine, Draggers.

@barryt007 - I know Baz loves Roger Moore - unless 'Roger Moore' is codename for Kara?

@Agent_99 - collects Dalton-era merch, and therefore must have a Dalton shrine?

@Birdleson - nominating the Bird man, as I cannot nominate myself - even though I am more knowledgeable on Flemmming.

@RogueAgent - without a doubt the frieundliest chap here on this board, chaps.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Similar to mine, Draggers.

@barryt007 - I know Baz loves Roger Moore - unless 'Roger Moore' is codename for Kara?

@Birdleson - nominating the Bird man, as I cannot nominate myself - even though I am more knowledgeable on Flemmming.

@RogueAgent - without a doubt the frieundliest chap here on this board, chaps.

Thank you for your kind vote. Feeling quite humble. Lol!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I'm not making any threats, but if I don't win the Dalton award, i'm gonna strip off and run naked through the forums.
    I'm not making any threats, but if I don't win the Dalton award, i'm gonna strip off and run naked through the forums.

A kinky Major.

Yeah, well, if I don't win, I'm going to launch a petition on the Internet in favour of Justin Bieber as the next Bond. Your move now, nude boy!

tenor.gif
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    .... fine, then I am going to do what Farva suggested he and Thorny do in the first Super Troppers, then run through the forum naked.

1luX.gif

I guess your backside is a dangerous place to see.
    mattjoes wrote: »

I guess your backside is a dangerous place to see.

"How many times can one mane leave you uncomfortable?"
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 19,339
    This is turning into a male orgy.... I’m getting my coat !!!!!!
    As Alan Partridge would say, "Get a room!" :))
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    As Alan Partridge would say, "Get a room!" :))

Haha perfect Draggers me olde chum !!
    Oh very well then. The Major and I shall settle the matter in a very old-fashioned way.

The-Good-the-Bad-and-the-Ugly.jpg
    As long as it is pistols u are drawing and not something else to compare DD @DarthDimi
    I won't admit nor deny anything, @barryt007.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Oh very well then. The Major and I shall settle the matter in a very old-fashioned way.

Well I believe there are three people in that picture, I’d be happy to participate (dramatic Morricone music kicking in) ;)
    GoldenGun wrote: »

Well I believe there are three people in that picture, I’d be happy to participate (dramatic Morricone music kicking in) ;)

Better be sure GG @GoldenGun x the way things are shaping up I think we need to get out and to the pub ASAP !!!!
    Quips like these always make my day, punks. :-)
    (See what I did there?)
    Quips like these always make my day, punks. :-)
    (See what I did there?)

Don’t give up your day job DD !
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO

Yeah, well, if I don't win, I'm going to launch a petition on the Internet in favour of Justin Bieber as the next Bond. Your move now, nude boy!

tenor.gif

I <3 Conan O'Brien.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl

...maaaaybe.

Dvb0FyCXQAEGiM_?format=jpg&name=large

Thanks to everyone who's nominated me for this one! And I'm glad Tim has enough fans to make it a stiff competition, as it were.
    Agent_99 wrote: »

...maaaaybe.

Thanks to everyone who's nominated me for this one! And I'm glad Tim has enough fans to make it a stiff competition, as it were.

Wow! Do you have a signed Dalton picture? That must've been hard to get. And I do agree that Dalton is a first-class Bond and my personal favourite, though of course I like them all.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,099
    Wow! Do you have a signed Dalton picture? That must've been hard to get.

Not signed in person, sadly - it was a very kind and thoughtful gift years ago from a friend who goes to a lot of movie memorabilia fairs. (I've since discovered from the Suits of James Bond website that it's from the TV series Sins.)
    edited March 2019 Posts: 17,727
    Wow! Do you have a signed Dalton picture? That must've been hard to get.

Not signed in person, sadly - it was a very kind and thoughtful gift years ago from a friend who goes to a lot of movie memorabilia fairs. (I've since discovered from the Suits of James Bond website that it's from the TV series Sins.)

It's still special to have. I have Sir Roger's and George Lazenby's autographs so far. Neither of them was in person but still very glad to have them!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Personal autograph or not, that's a very cool addition to the memorabilia collection, @Agent_99! The closest thing I have to that is having my The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo blu-ray signed by Craig, and I had to do that through the mail.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà

...maaaaybe.

Fabulous collection!!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Tallying up the results.