The movie poster thread

1101112131416»

Comments

• zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Brilliant idea! I bet it is funny as hell.
    Now that's a Hallmark Channel Christmas movie I'd watch!
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.

Yeah unfortunately I note it aired LAST Saturday.

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Yesterday bought this Harry Potter poster

pp34925.jpg

Very much inspired by first poster of the movie that i have too.

71dtmwLA3ML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg
    Of the Harry Potter movie posters, I quite like this one. The one you got @M_Balje looks to be aiming for the look.

14463872_max.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    95b1dfe8b608fd7e83093cde97b17a70.jpg

southland_tales_movie_poster_by_cr_graphics_d1vja0z-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTIyNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg4ZDc2Njg2LTc2ZGUtNDM0ZS04YzY3LWJlOGJkZjg5MmQ1ZlwvZDF2amEwei05M2MyNWJiNC1jNjU0LTRiNzEtOGI1Yi01Y2ZiNWU0NDkyMGYuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTc5MiJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.SZJXOBKP90vjuC9TJglBmDJtvzwW6xgufoE9IDH9rbs

8e15bebb28bd6db6dabdda86bfaf78f7.jpg
    Great posters, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns! Do you know who made that The Box poster? Looks very much in the style of Olly Moss.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 23 Posts: 23,347
    Great posters, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns! Do you know who made that The Box poster? Looks very much in the style of Olly Moss.

Not sure though think it is an official poster for The Box. Only recently bought and watched the film for the first time.

Edited: just had a look at Olly Moss work, I have this poster I think it is great...
    s-l1200.webp
  • peterpeter Toronto

Not sure though think it is an official poster for The Box. Only recently bought and watched the film for the first time.

Edited: just had a look at Olly Moss work, I have this poster I think it is great...
    s-l1200.webp

I love this...

s-l1200.webp

Indeed, that and so many other posters by Moss are fantastic. Really minimalistic, but stunning to look at.
    Olly Moss art is great because he combines iconic moments effortlessly into his art. The Empire Strikes Back poster is a great example.
    Olly Moss art is great because he combines iconic moments effortlessly into his art. The Empire Strikes Back poster is a great example.

Yeah, he does brilliant work. He hasn't posted much in recent years though; I think he works for a gaming company now.