Baby Driver (2017)

12345679»

Comments

• Well whatever the deal is, the mods will take care of it if it gets worse. Am I also the only one who notices the OP changing their profile pic every few minutes?

The photo formatting wasn't looking right on my end. Changed the photos and this one wasn't distorted.

That explains, was a bit confused there
    Well whatever the deal is, the mods will take care of it if it gets worse. Am I also the only one who notices the OP changing their profile pic every few minutes?

The photo formatting wasn't looking right on my end. Changed the photos and this one wasn't distorted.

The last impression I want to give is that I'm trolling, or anything of that sort. I truly do enjoy this site and being a member of the community here.
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 4,325
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    The OP is someone who has had numerous threads closed in the past and started one thread that was not very complimentary to the mods.

Didn't know putting that sort of info out was allowed on here. Making an example of me, I suppose? Might I suggest something a bit more productive, in that this forum desperately needs a revision of it's rules and procedures, in addition to having the ability to delete posts on here.

Merely stating facts. Nothing personal. That info is freely available and don't see why it shouldn't be. Reading your thread on the mods has left me confused though. If you're so upset by this forum, why have you remained on here since 2012? I mean I don't like Marmite, so I don't open a jar of it, eat it, and then continue to eat it all the while complaining about it.
  • Well whatever the deal is, the mods will take care of it if it gets worse. Am I also the only one who notices the OP changing their profile pic every few minutes?

The last impression I want to give is that I'm trolling, or anything of that sort. I truly do enjoy this site and being a member of the community here.

I'm sure, and I'm also sure that you didn't mean to insult anybody, but still your comments did upset people. Anyways I just hope this whole thing can just be forgotten. This forum should be bringing Bond fans together, not tearing them apart because of real world issues.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Excuse me for coming in late here. What is this thread?

Who or what is Baby Driver?

Serves me right for having a nights sleep.
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 352
    @NicNac New caper film coming out in August! The trailer looks quite great, early reviews are awesome, and the soundtrack is apparently incredible. Star studded cast with Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, and Jon Hamm.

NicNac wrote: »

The OP was getting a bit of flack for his insensitive comments. I think changing the thread title is his way of taking his bat and ball home. He's had numerous threads closed previously and doesn't like the way the forum is run going by the thread he had having a go at the mods.

The OP was getting a bit of flack for his insensitive comments. I think changing the thread title is his way of taking his bat and ball home. He's had numerous threads closed previously and doesn't like the way the forum is run going by the thread he had having a go at the mods.

As a member of this forum community, I believe it is well within reason to offer constructive criticism of how things are run, in an effort to improve it for all. There's always room for improvement with all of us. I really don't see what your issue is, @tanaka123.
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 4,325

As a member of this forum community, I believe it is well within reason to offer constructive criticism of how things are run, in an effort to improve it for all. There's always room for improvement with all of us. I really don't see what your issue is, @tanaka123.

I have no issue at all. I have merely stated facts, I have made no comment or opinion on them. I may well agree with you for all you know, as I have made no subjective opinions about the comments you've made about how the forum is run.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Closed for now.
This discussion has been closed.