The Next American President Thread (2016)

Comments

• They say that conspiracy believers usually are less educated people. People who didn't study journalism for instance, but instead 'think' they are journalists by vlogging or blogging. It's a feature you see a lot these days. Especially people who support populists. Their complete mistrust of established democratic instruments and established journalism is constantly growing.

The funny thing is..........you saw that development in the 1930's and especially shortly after 9/11 as well. Then again, everyone who thinks Hillary Clinton is the next Adolf Hitler and will create concentration camps again needs to properly start educating him-/herself in established ways, by enrolling to a university for instance. And everyone who thinks 9/11 was a big conspiracy set up by Washington, is basically pissing over all the lost lifes, and is still not educating him-/herself properly.

So that's my personal opinion of conspiracy believers: Reckless people, basically self-destructing our own democracies. BUT, I do wish to point out that there's a reason we have so many conspiracy believers these days. The middle-class is pretty much decreasing in many countries, welfare is decreasing, ordinary factory workers are loosing their jobs, and establishment politicians are not able to 'help' them anymore. Hence why so many people get addicted to internet at home and start reading a lot of deplorable stuff and conspiracies.
    Strangely enough a lot of jpurnalists, politicians, soldiers - als I already pointed out to no avail, are conspiracy provers. I get it, People don't Wanne loose their life Long world view. You Need to ne brave to Do that. Thanks Gustav to call ne uneducated. But I dont mind or care. You are a nice Little Chap and we all Love You for it. :\">
  • Germanlady wrote: »
    Strangely enough a lot of jpurnalists, politicians, soldiers - als I already pointed out to no avail, are conspiracy provers. I get it, People don't Wanne loose their life Long world view. You Need to ne brave to Do that. Thanks Gustav to call ne uneducated. But I dont mind or care. You are a nice Little Chap and we all Love You for it. :\">

Nono....I didn't mean to imply you are uneducated. But I did read an article about this issue. I am sorry if I have offended you. It wasn't my intention. Obviously some conspiracy believers are very much educated. But when it comes to the big picture, on average conspiracy believers are less educated.

Conspiracy theorists need to read the real source of news you can trust.

390_thumb_1.jpg
  • FLeiter wrote: »
    Conspiracy theorists need to read the real source of news you can trust.

390_thumb_1.jpg

This kind of gossip gore is in part responsible for the very existence of 'deplorables'. Really, it's quite offensive as well. What IF Hillary really had cancer. Is that how we treat a human being these days? Like....cancer is nothing more than an election tool? Sick really.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    If hell existed (another conspiracy theory treated as fact by many) there'd be a special place for gossip columnists and tabloid rag scribes. Since there isn't we might as well make their lives a real bitch while they're here.
    People need to stop buying this trash. Only way you can teach them where to Stick their articles.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    People need to stop buying this trash. Only way you can teach them where to Stick their articles.

Never under-estimate the stupidity of the American people. After all we invented the donut 6 patty hamburger and Honey Boo-Boo. You don't stop brilliance.

CYfF-NsUwAEyFRa.jpg

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if an article about a climate changing weather machine appeared in that Enquirer. It seems par for the course with the rest of its nutty headlines.
    Reminds me of the March.
    MAD-Magazine-Climate-Change-Rally_542054b46c7031.84701737.jpg
    Brady, you dont find it there but it is, of course, stupid to think, you find any sort of unwanted truth in wikipedia. This is where the stupidity starts actually.
    Quote at least some serious independent sources.
    Who said anything about Wikipedia?

My whole point here is that no matter how many times your parents tell you a bogeyman lives under your bed, logic tells you that you don't need to look to know it's not there.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    edited September 2016 Posts: 9,117
    If the ruling Bildeberg elite really do control everything like you state @GL why did they let Brexit happen?

Is that all part of some elaborate plan to keep us all subjugated too? Got to feel sorry for David Cameron if it is:

'The UK leaving the EU is part of our grand scheme. Sorry Dave you're going to have to look like a total mug and lose your job for it to work though.'

@TheWizardOfIce, the failure of the Brexit vote falls to the brainwashed working class that have suffered from groupthink (as planned by Bildeberg) for so long that they unconsciously do the organization's bidding no matter what and agreed to leave the EU as part of Bildeberg's effort to destabilize the UK and larger Europe to pick for scraps in its wreckage.

Don't you know this already? God, do some research.

:-\"
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 6,601
    See the Brexit was a first stepp in the right direction - alway from the influenze of Bilderberg and co. and yes, they start to loose Control due to People Waking up.
    As so often, the same incident and different ways to Look at it.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Gerard wrote: »

Of course he will. So will all the other neocons and warmongers.

See the Brexit was a first stepp in the right direction - alway from the influenze of Bilderberg and co. and yes, they start to loose Control due to People Waking up.

Yes, Brexit was a very satisfying result. Good to shake-up the comfortable ruling elites from time-to-time.
    Keep up the good fight GL! I mean that.
    And breaking news, The Bushies are firmly with Team Hilary. What a schocker. Dull, and Duller the younger, and the Jebber too presumably, just can't abide the comfy club losing its grip.
    Maybe the Donald will have the two dullards to the White House for bbq, just for old times sake, Wilbur and Hilly too.
    If they get too precious, subject them to reruns of The Apprentice. That'll clear them out.
    Love that Mad Magazine climate march parody!
    The Harrp stuff is neat. Right out of the Destroyer Dr. Quake, and yes Flint.
    I think Spectre should get in on that in future Bond flicks.
    Not mocking. It's great fodder, especially if it's already out there on the interweb!

Make your mind up - either they control everything and we are their playthings or you're talking rubbish.

If Brexit is a sign of the people starting to take control why would they even let us have a Brexit vote in the first place? And then once they allow us the people to do this why would they let Brexit win?

They can control everything it seems except some people counting bits of paper in a town hall.
  • The shark. This thread. Jumped, jumping now, or jumping soon?
    Nobody expected this Brexit vote. Had it gone as expected, all had been good, Right? So , it was undeed unecpected and we Need more of the same. They Used to controll the masses but the net, that worked and works so well to manipulate, more and more is used to bring out facts and stories, that no longer serve the üurpose. Quite easy to understand really. Try it yourself sometimes. Find the critical voices. We have those in Germany. Well known journalists, tv news people, WHO no longer want to lie in Front of those cameras. They Startes using different cameras to bring some light into the darkness. You Do have those as well. I am sure.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Brexit hasn't happened yet. Article 50 has yet to be triggered.
    The Brexit vote was a sign that people sick of having too much of one thing will openly accept something, anything that's different. The old way wasn't working, so they chose another way, no matter what it was, because it didn't look like that old way. And so many of the voters were uniformed, with a tidal wave of Google searches following the vote surrounding questions typed by voters including "What is the EU" and "What is Brexit."

I wouldn't be so quick to call some of the Brexit voters brave fighters against brainwashing there, GL, just rampant packs of uneducated folk that follow the pack when they need to. Whether they're being controlled by the people behind your bullshit conspiracies or their fellow citizens, they're still blindly walking into decisions without their brains switched on.

And idiots in America are doing the same this year. They think for some reason that Trump is different than the rest of the politicians on display, and they'll vote for him simply because he says he's not one of them. Again, uneducated folks following the pack.

It's a damn shame our species hasn't been wiped out yet. That HAARP weather machine should hurry its ass up and create a global flood to cleanse our landmasses of undesirables.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Just a little something to inspire and motivate those on both sides to get out and vote:
    rSTIZHr.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Someone, somewhere out there, believes that Barack Obama, our current president, was the President of the United States in 2001, and was responsible for 9/11.

I'm stunned.

• bondjames wrote: »
    Just a little something to inspire and motivate those on both sides to get out and vote:
    rSTIZHr.jpg

I would kidnap the entire nuclear supply of the United States, a bit like S.P.E.C.T.R.E. did in "Thunderball", and ask for a big big ransom, in pink diamonds, drop sized. I then demand ALL citizens of the USA to get out and VOTE. If they don't do that, I will point the nuclear bombs at Washington D.C. and whipe out Capitol Hill forever. And with it millions of poor American citizens.

In the meanwhile I would kidnap Trump and force him to constantly move his hands...until they shrink like this:
    3CpVvk9.gif

Now that's what I call...........good conscience :-). With the courtesy of S.P.E.C.T.R.E. :-P
    flat,800x800,075,f-c,0,75,800,331.u1.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Trump? Clinton? This sums up my feelings:

ok-the-jokes-over-who-are-the-real-presidential-candidates-9c89b.png
    edited September 2016 Posts: 9,117
    I would kidnap the entire nuclear supply of the United States, a bit like S.P.E.C.T.R.E. did in "Thunderball", and ask for a big big ransom, in pink diamonds, drop sized. I then demand ALL citizens of the USA to get out and VOTE. If they don't do that, I will point the nuclear bombs at Washington D.C. and whipe out Capitol Hill forever. And with it millions of poor American citizens.

And if they accepted your terms and went and VOTED for Trump you'd just accept that would you?
  • I would kidnap the entire nuclear supply of the United States, a bit like S.P.E.C.T.R.E. did in "Thunderball", and ask for a big big ransom, in pink diamonds, drop sized. I then demand ALL citizens of the USA to get out and VOTE. If they don't do that, I will point the nuclear bombs at Washington D.C. and whipe out Capitol Hill forever. And with it millions of poor American citizens.

And if they accepted your terms and went and VOTED for Trump you'd just accept that would you?

It was a joke @TheWizardOfIce

Why are you always after me :-)? One simply can read back and conclude that EVERYTHING I write in here, even if it's Bond related, is meeted with firm disagreement from your side. Really really everything.
This discussion has been closed.