Coming Soon To Consoles! - The Upcoming Games Thread

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Was pretty sold on that 'Colossus' trailer; haven't played 'The Old Blood' myself, but I really loved 'New Order' (until I beat it on UBER. What a pain in the ass that was).
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    This looks like it will be be the greatest Mario Game ever made. I've never been so excited for a game like I am right now.
    Metroid Prime 4. That is all.
    Holy crap. I'm not into Assassins Creed but I know some of you are so I thought I'd share.

If you're a fan.... and you can afford it, here ya go

19093074_1020910441345121_4367902545494221503_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=c474c818844af6fc932a889d8b52caca&oe=59A40901
    Christ. Is the case made out of gold or something? I think the normal edition will suit me fine to be honest xD Does give me an idea though. Might pre order that version just to see the look on my wife's face before cancelling it.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    That set had goddamn well better grant me access to the Pentagon for that price.
    That set doesn't look remotely worth the price.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    At this point, Ubisoft should pay me to buy their game.
    Speaking of Ubisoft, They are making the crossover I thought I'd hate but strangely I want. :))

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    For $799 (or £625), I would want a 1:1 scale replica of the Jackdaw!
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    The only thing that I'm looking forward to after E3 is Superhot finally coming to PS4.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    IO Interactive is now officially an independent studio and has full control on HITMAN.
    IO Interactive is now officially an independent studio and has full control on HITMAN.

I think a lot of the decisions based around the game I didn't care for were solely because of Square Enix's doing, so this is good news. Still very eager for season two of 'Hitman,' so I can sink a few more hundred hours into that one, too.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I think a lot of the decisions based around the game I didn't care for were solely because of Square Enix's doing, so this is good news. Still very eager for season two of 'Hitman,' so I can sink a few more hundred hours into that one, too.
    Square Enix destroyed a lot of franchises for me, including Tomb Raider (especially that!), so I'm glad Hitman drafted away from them.
    This is great news. I hated Absolution. I'm not able to play the new one but I'd give it a chance. Hopefully the next Hitman will play like Blood Money.
    Murdock wrote: »
    This is great news. I hated Absolution. I'm not able to play the new one but I'd give it a chance. Hopefully the next Hitman will play like Blood Money.

If the reasoning behind you being unable to play it is because it was digital only, they released the full version in a physical steelbook edition back in January, so you could probably pick this up for pretty cheap now. Definitely worth the money.
    Thanks @Creasy47, I don't have a PS4 or XB1 to play it. I probably won't be able to play it for a while since I'm saving up for a Switch. :))

If the reasoning behind you being unable to play it is because it was digital only, they released the full version in a physical steelbook edition back in January, so you could probably pick this up for pretty cheap now. Definitely worth the money.
    Agreed. Hell, more than half of the game feels like a legitimate James Bond game.
    Funny you say that because whenever I'd play any of the Hitman games I'd play Bond music in the background to fit the mood of whatever level I was in.
    Funny you say that because whenever I'd play any of the Hitman games I'd play Bond music in the background to fit the mood of whatever level I was in.
    The first two levels, especially the Sapienza level, does have Bondian musical cues.

However, mate, I'm to replaying the game the way you're doing it. :D
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I loathed Abomination (Hitman for COD fans). I need to pick up a the steelbook of the newest one though. It looks like it plays more like a Hitman game should.
    I loathed Abomination (Hitman for COD fans). I need to pick up a the steelbook of the newest one though. It looks like it plays more like a Hitman game should.
    +1. Well said, Major.
    So apparently it's really happening; https://www.ataribox.com/

According to Atari CEO Fred Chesnais the new console will be based on PC hardware. What's next, Sega comes back to the hardware market?
    Or Half Life 3 coming out. =))
    Or Half Life 3 coming out. =))

Half Life 3 will be an AtariBox exclusive.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Who else in here was a huge 'Splinter Cell' fan again, as well? Can't recall who, but anyway, the developers confirm that they are busy at the moment but certainly haven't forgotten about the 'Splinter Cell' series, so I suppose a future for the series is still in store!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/13/e3-2017-ubisoft-not-forgetting-splinter-cell-says-ceo

*raises hand*

Splinter Cell is one of my favourite game series, with Pandora Tomorrow being in my holy trinity of spy games. This is good news. I enjoyed Blacklist, and I don't think that it deserved the reception it got.

Agreed! SC is fantastic, especially the first three games; my favourite being Chaos Theory.
    Thanks @Creasy47, I don't have a PS4 or XB1 to play it. I probably won't be able to play it for a while since I'm saving up for a Switch. :))

Nothing wrong with that, looks like a solid console! Post your thoughts on it whenever you do end up getting one.

Nothing wrong with that, looks like a solid console! Post your thoughts on it whenever you do end up getting one.

@Creasy47 will do. The first game I plan on getting for it is Quantum of Mushroom...errr...I mean Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. ;)
    mario-kart-8-mercedes-gla-class-ri_653.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I've rarely ever wanted a game this badly:

I'm so thrilled that Insomniac have this gig, and I will take every precaution not to die before this game releases to experience it myself.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Who else in here was a huge 'Splinter Cell' fan again, as well? Can't recall who, but anyway, the developers confirm that they are busy at the moment but certainly haven't forgotten about the 'Splinter Cell' series, so I suppose a future for the series is still in store!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/13/e3-2017-ubisoft-not-forgetting-splinter-cell-says-ceo

*raises hand*

Splinter Cell is one of my favourite game series, with Pandora Tomorrow being in my holy trinity of spy games. This is good news. I enjoyed Blacklist, and I don't think that it deserved the reception it got.

Agreed! SC is fantastic, especially the first three games; my favourite being Chaos Theory.

Double Agent is hands down my favorite. Hoping they release one for PS4 soon.