I've never noticed that before...

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Untitled1.png

I have not noticed this anomaly from OHMSS previously, not entirely sure what it is. It's dissapears in following scenes.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Untitled1.png

I have not noticed this anomaly from OHMSS previously, not entirely sure what it is. It's dissapears in following scenes.

Image is not working @Fire_and_Ice_Returns
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Benny wrote: »
    Untitled1.png

Image is not working @Fire_and_Ice_Returns

Cheers I think I know why
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    M_Balje wrote: »
    Ghost House behind the window in Bond's house in Spectre

James-Bonds-Apartment-Film-Set.jpg?resize=640%2C269&ssl=1

EngSpookhuis.jpg

Another reference to (the) Batman. You can get feeling that every moment Dracula can flying in, if you open it. Thirth ''blood'' element found of '' The coldest blood runs through my veins'' of CR (text) and text visible in SF. But this time what that hearts need and not in the maintitle, straight in to the movie (out of the shadow: reference to Dench M). Another you know my name for the blinds.
    Nice observations. I didn't catch any of those before.
    Untitled1.png

I must look out for this next time. It looks like a fishing trawler.
    bondjames wrote: »
    M_Balje wrote: »
    Ghost House behind the window in Bond's house in Spectre

James-Bonds-Apartment-Film-Set.jpg?resize=640%2C269&ssl=1

EngSpookhuis.jpg

Another reference to (the) Batman. You can get feeling that every moment Dracula can flying in, if you open it. Thirth ''blood'' element found of '' The coldest blood runs through my veins'' of CR (text) and text visible in SF. But this time what that hearts need and not in the maintitle, straight in to the movie (out of the shadow: reference to Dench M). Another you know my name for the blinds.
    Nice observations. I didn't catch any of those before.
    Untitled1.png

I must look out for this next time. It looks like a fishing trawler.

Fishing trawler is a good call
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    It's motor vessel Ning Po.
    I was wondering if it was the remains of Blofelds Volcano ;))
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Watched TMWTGG once again. I've never noticed before (or I forgot) that the first few circles of the gun barrel sequence are blue. Is this in every version coloured in blue? I have an older dvd... and are there other gun barrel sequences that are coloured other than white?
    Watched TMWTGG once again. I've never noticed before (or I forgot) that the first few circles of the gun barrel sequence are blue. Is this in every version coloured in blue? I have an older dvd... and are there other gun barrel sequences that are coloured other than white?

Thats the only one i think with the gold/purple tie in.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited September 2018 Posts: 13,934
    Just checked it on bluray - the dot behind is consistently light blue-grey, and the one in front starts off light blue, then it turns white. Just before Moore walks out, it turns light blue again.

Yeah, that irritating, mind-boggling p!$$ filter in SP even covers the scrolling dots.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Just checked it on bluray - the dot behind is consistently light blue-grey, and the one in front starts off light blue, then it turns white. Just before Moore walks out, it turns light blue again.

Yeah, that irritating, mind-boggling p!$$ filter in SP even covers the scrolling dots.

No lilac,light purple ?
    Maybe my DVD is struggling,Q ...
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Successful Goosebumps writer R. L. Stine wrote a Bond Find Your Fate adventure paperback in the eighties.

51d5oOg6JSL._SX304_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    fyf11p1back.jpg

But not all.
    find-your-fate-james-bond+avtak+books.jpg

Stine also did Raiders.
    51AUUufPxRL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg0ae5c6f5359fae84e0b0710806baeb47--indiana-jones.jpg51lS9mLW-zL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg

barryt007 wrote: »
    No lilac,light purple ?
    On mine, only the UA logo is.
    Thanks for the quick answers. Strange that this colour change was chosen here. I never read so far whose idea this was and why..one things I learned from your posts: QBranch seems to be a huge fan of SP
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Very cool @RichardTheBruce. I loved the Goosebumps series as a kid, had no clue he dabbled in the world of Bond at some point, too.
    No lilac,light purple ?
    On mine, only the UA logo is.

Aaah thats where i see it...i'm not THAT senile yet !
    Thanks for the quick answers. Strange that this colour change was chosen here. I never read so far whose idea this was and why..one things I learned from your posts: QBranch seems to be a huge fan of SP

Is he ? Are you ? either y*s (as in AVTAK with the sheriff ) or n*,Q ...
    QBranch seems to be a huge fan of SP
    I love the film, but it sits in around the bottom ~5 for me. That yellow filter taints the film - simply get rid of it and SP would be greatly improved. Drag a random screenshot into photoshop and hit 'Auto Colour', or check out this thread to see some examples.

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/48657/spectre-and-digital-colour-correction/
    QBranch seems to be a huge fan of SP
    I love the film, but it sits in around the bottom ~5 for me. That yellow filter taints the film - simply get rid of it and SP would be greatly improved. Drag a random screenshot into photoshop and hit 'Auto Colour', or check out this thread to see some examples.

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/48657/spectre-and-digital-colour-correction/

Would be great to watch the film without this filter. But it only bothered me in the mexico scene.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Understand, @goldenswissroyale, but to me it makes sense for Mexico City as related to the pollution in an area like that. Cities like Beijing and others really aren't a postcard type experience visually.
    Understand, @goldenswissroyale, but to me it makes sense for Mexico City as related to the pollution in an area like that. Cities like Beijing and others really aren't a postcard type experience visually.

But a bond movie isn't made to show the smog or pollution and. I don't think this was the aim here.
    For example the scene with the women gliding on hidden wheels over the street, looked great in full colour in the trailer and then in the movie...well not that great

But I don't want to critisize the movie here, it's the wrong thread to do and it is done enough by other member all over the mi6forum
    I love every bond movie!
    I suppose the gunbarrel and end credits are hot, dusty and polluted areas too, since they carry the same yellow filter. ;)

P.S. I love every film too :)>-
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    I suppose the gunbarrel and end credits are hot, dusty and polluted areas too, since they carry the same yellow filter. ;)

P.S. I love every film too :)>-

Same here @QBranch. Well, except for SP lol.
    @Remington Cool avatar, by the way. Dalton's flask could conceal his PPK, but I don't think it was seen in the film.
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    @Remington Cool avatar, by the way. Dalton's flask could conceal his PPK, but I don't think it was seen in the film.

Thanks brother. It's a crime that it was deleted.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    In the dinner scene in TMWTGG where Bond is served 'Phuyuck' poor old Britt Ekland is out of focus. When it cuts to Moore the focus is spot on but the gorgeous Britt is a disappointing blur!
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    edited September 2018 Posts: 8,695
    TND: I just added the scene of Stamper on the roof a few moments before the BMW 750i Hamburg garage chase to the "Bond Time" thread and stumbled across the following:

Of course it's been common knowledge here since 1997 that while Bond's car initially seems to be parked in an underground garage under the hotel, it ultimately comes out on top of what used to be the Horten department store (about half a mile away on the other side of the railway station) on which they put a fake "Atlantic Hotel" sign. But looking at that Stamper scene I noticed for the first time that you can even see that fake "Atlantic Hotel" sign from its rear, i.e. mirror-inverted, on top of that department store (blue "Hor..." logo), to the right of the bell tower (edit: I mean clock tower) when he's on the roof.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    what sharp little eyes you've got!
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Wait till you get to my teeth.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

That reminds me - it's probably come up in this thread before, but I recently realised that some time after this line Bond does, of course, bite her!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

That reminds me - it's probably come up in this thread before, but I recently realised that some time after this line Bond does, of course, bite her!

never linked the two, but indeed he does!