Bond 25 Speculation Thread (May contain SPOILERS so enter at own risk)

Comments

I don't see Craig leaving after spectre. I feel he would want to do one more the Brosnan and why end your run on the 24th film when 25 is a better number to end it on? Its a stupid reason but that could be a reason why craig continues.

Also if Spectre makes more money then Skyfall then for sure Craig will be back and finish his contract.
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    Death to Spies (2017)
    Following the events of 'Spectre'?
    (Oberhauser tasks Irma Bunt with taking out a list of secret service agents.) After a failed attempt on 007's life, results in the death of Madeleine Swann. James Bond and mi6 are on the hunt for who is behind these assasinations.

Includes a Silence of the Lambs like scene between Bond and Oberhauser. Ends with Bunt freeing Oberhauser/Blofeld, but 007 kills her in the process and gets his revenge for Swann.

Cast:
    James Bond: DC
    Irma Bunt: Tilda Swinton
    Anna Arquette: Charlotte Le Bon
    Hinx: Dave Bautista
    Oberhauser: Christoph Waltz
    Madeleine Swann: Lea Seydoux
    Felix Leiter: Jeffrey Wright
    Minister of Defence: Charles Dance
    Q,M,Moneypenny, Tanner: Same as Spectre

Charlotte Le Bon who is a French Canadian actress would be really happy if this was true as she has a huge girl crush on Léa (not because of Blue but Farewell, My Queen where incidentally Eva Green dropped out the film and was replaced by Diane Kruger).

http://www.closermag.fr/people/people-francais/charlotte-le-bon-lea-seydoux-pourrait-me-faire-changer-de-bord-238951
    the crazy thing is this time next year we should at the very least have the director and release date as well as some cast news and rumors and if the film is coming 2017 we will have location info and so much more.
  • edited July 2015 Posts: 591
    I really hope Bond 25 has a female henchwoman, like Fiona Volpe. It's something we haven't seen from Craig's Bond yet and it's definitely something that could be identified as a classic Bond trait.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Yes, I'd be happy with an Irina Spalko (Indian Jones ATKOTCS) or a Fiona Volpe type. I thought Valenka in CR was a wasted character and more could have been done with her.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    Off topic but I thought Babs didn't really ever like Broz and that it was the producers that decided the change and unceremoniously booted Broz for a new actor. They decided to go back to basics after they decided they went as far as they could with OTT DAD.
    It was Sony that made the changes, not EON.

I missed this but umm no the producers did as stated in several interviews.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Off topic but I thought Babs didn't really ever like Broz and that it was the producers that decided the change and unceremoniously booted Broz for a new actor. They decided to go back to basics after they decided they went as far as they could with OTT DAD.

Not according to a member of the French James Bond Fan Club.

Then he or she is wrong... It's not up to Sony to make changes like that.

I would be interested to know for sure. But I recall that by DAD BB had just about had enough of Brosnan. In fact I recall that BB was never a big advocate of Brosnan.

And yea Sony does not have the sort of pull.

Brosnan always struck me as the last decision Albert made and Babs and Michael respected it but were never happy with it.
    Maybe so ...Brosnan was such a Bond fan and I'm glad he got it and yes he did make Bond cool again but MW and BB were learning in my opinion and Brosnan never quite got the bond he wanted. At the same token I think PB gave up and just collected the checks. Probably rude to say but just a thought.
    Well, fellas, my apologies for providing you a false story, even if we all knew better. I've been in contact with many of the interviewers of the past time, and it really has been the case we previously have known as.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    I'm convinced that neither the writer's nor the producer's have any clue yet where to go with Bond 25.
    2017 may be possible for Bond 25 but I think it's 2018, they seem unable anymore to get a Bond movie made within 2 years.
    Craig will be in Bond 25 because he was Barbara's choice and rumour has it neither Campbell nor Wilson wanted Craig for the role. Broccoli is known to get her way always.

A 2018 release with Mendes again as director and Craig as Bond. Q, Moneypenny and M the same of course. Story: Purvis & Wade will come up with something or just borrow again from the Brosnan era.
    That means M, Q and Moneypenny will have major roles regardless of them being supporting characters.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    A story that involves Bond heavily with M, Q and Moneypenny would be fantastic. Bond's own Scooby Gang so to speak.
    M is Giles
    Q is Xander
    Moneypenny is Willow
    Bond is Buffy obviously...lol...
    Accurate comparison to some extent. :D
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    The Hildebrand Rarity:

Daniel Craig as Ian Fleming's 007 in The Hildebrand Rarity:
    Starring:
    Eva Green
    Sean Patrick Reilly
    Matthias Schoenaerts
    Olga Kurylenko
    Andrea Riseborough
    Nadia Farès
    Mathieu Amalric
    Naomie Harris
    Ben Whishaw
    Rory Kinnear
    Jeffrey Wright
    and Ralph Fiennes as M

Costume Designer Wendy Stites
    Editor Lee Smith
    Directer of photography Hoyte Van Hoytema
    Set Decorator Anna Pinnock
    Production Designer Dennis Gassner
    Music by Craig Armstrong

Not credit in maintitle:
    Jesper Christensen
    Monica Bellucci
    Tobias Menzies
    Tim Pigott-Smith

Return locations: England, Marocco

The Property of A Lady:
    Daniel Craig as Ian Fleming's 007 in The Property of A Lady:
    Starring:
    Monica Bellucci
    Christopher Waltz
    Léa Seydoux
    Naomie Harris
    Ben Whishaw
    Rory Kinnear
    David Harbour
    Jeffrey Wright
    With David Harbour
    and Ralph Fiennes as M

Not credit in maintitle:
    Paul Ritter

Costume Designer Wendy Stites
    Editor Lee Smith
    Directer of photography Mihai Malaimare Jr.
    Set Decorator Anna Pinnock
    Production Designer David Crank and Jack Fisk
    Music by Craig Armstrong
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 4,325
    Why do we have 2 Bond 25 threads???
    I suppose this one is merely a speculation thread whereas the other one has to remain truthful to anything regarding the production and the reports surfacing by the press.
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    Why do we have 2 Bond 25 threads???

To spread confusion and mayhem. But dunno. People like starting random redundant threads.

Even more if you count "The name is Bond, Bond 25"
    I suppose this one is merely a speculation thread whereas the other one has to remain truthful to anything regarding the production and the reports surfacing by the press.

That's Irish and bizarre.

I'm not Irish. Lol!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    With respect, mine was opened first.

I'm not Irish. Lol!

It's a turn of phrase ... you can't be from the UK :) I didn't literally mean you were Irish, nor calling you Irish I was saying having 2 threads is Irish.
    jake24 wrote: »
    With respect, mine was opened first.

For Skyfall?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    No, Bond 25. We don't need two separate speculation threads.

Exactly, so let's use the one everyone's being using not this one.

Exactly, so let's use the one everyone's being using not this one.
    We're on the same page, then.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    If you want to let this one die out to avoid confusion, why bump it with spam? Unless anyone else sees a need for this thread, perhaps we should close it for the time being.
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 4,325
    Close

Spam (verb) irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.

My message was not irrelevant or unsolicited so it was not spam, sorry, the issue is the relevance of this thread which would mean that actually it's the thread itself that is spam.
This discussion has been closed.