Bond 25 Speculation Thread (May contain SPOILERS so enter at own risk)

1235»

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    I suppose this one is merely a speculation thread whereas the other one has to remain truthful to anything regarding the production and the reports surfacing by the press.

That's Irish and bizarre.
    I'm not Irish. Lol!

It's a turn of phrase ... you can't be from the UK :) I didn't literally mean you were Irish, nor calling you Irish I was saying having 2 threads is Irish.
    I know, mate. I was joking. ;)
    I suppose this one is merely a speculation thread whereas the other one has to remain truthful to anything regarding the production and the reports surfacing by the press.

That's Irish and bizarre.
    I'm not Irish. Lol!

It's a turn of phrase ... you can't be from the UK :) I didn't literally mean you were Irish, nor calling you Irish I was saying having 2 threads is Irish.
    I know, mate. I was joking. ;)

hee haw.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I'm confused :((
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Close

Spam (verb) irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to large numbers of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.

My message was not irrelevant or unsolicited so it was not spam, sorry, the issue is the relevance of this thread which would mean that actually it's the thread itself that is spam.

So you define the word as if to show me up...and yet the definition is exactly what you and everyone else is doing. Excellent work. Again, if you don't want to have this thread causing confusion, why would anyone continue to post in it?

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.