SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    1 more hour !!!
    45 minutes!
  • So what is the US channel to watch to see Access Hollywood ? NBC ? Understanding US schedule is weird.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    So what is the US channel to watch to see Access Hollywood ? NBC ? Understanding US schedule is weird.

I believe it's Entertainment Television. Should be 'E! Network' or something like that. I don't know, don't watch much TV myself.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Access Hollywood is not on until 5:00 pm, here.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,164
    So what is the US channel to watch to see Access Hollywood ? NBC ? Understanding US schedule is weird.

See http://www.accesshollywood.com/stations. When it starts depends on what area of the US you're in.

I'm watching a stream of NBC New York at the moment which will have it in 20 minutes.
    I find it so telling the IMAX trailers on the Internet are not on the IMAX format (while there is no technical restrictions to do so). I'm afraid we're going to see more and more fake IMAX for all movies...

Although I know a thing or two about CG, I really would like to see for sure some of these CG shots allegedly done only for non-IMAX format, which means they have to zoom in for IMAX display (ie : the CG would stop before the frame otherwise)

Wouldn't any and all CG and other effects be done on raw footage, and not a post-formatted film? That way whichever formatting is done doesn't change the effect?
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    Watching Access Hollywood, just showed a bit of the trailer leading to commercials.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    addressing time: must go faster!

By the way, where are you guys watching the teaser?
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    I think this is the first time anyone has ever even watched AH. :P
    On TV.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited March 2015 Posts: 858
    So close now!
    Can't wait to see Bond back in action!
    This is the first time I see the teaser trailer for QOS. The frame at 00:18 is a scene that got deleted ? Also, if you'd only see this trailer, you'd think it's the best movie in the franchise. It probably has something to do with how good everything looks from costumes to locations.

It's such a great trailer.. but then again that whole film sort of feels like a shorter version of something bigger.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote: »
    Wouldn't any and all CG and other effects be done on raw footage, and not a post-formatted film? That way whichever formatting is done doesn't change the effect?
    You could be a producer :)
    I've read on a french professional forum that IMAX images of Skyfall were zoomed in when the CG wasn't done outside the usual format. I wish I could see that, but seeing an actual image of IMAX Skyfall is very difficult. I wish someone had recorded the UK channel showing it in IMAX format.

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Artemis81 wrote: »
    Watching Access Hollywood, just showed a bit of the trailer leading to commercials.

@Artemis81 how does it look?
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    addressing time: must go faster!

By the way, where are you guys watching the teaser?

Welp I am waiting till I get home (I work till 8:00) I am going to go and watch on my tv with my wife :D
  • Oh my god I'm so hyped!!!!!!
    In the Access Hollywood bumper I saw Mr. White, Bond in a white turtle neck and blue p-coat, and Bond pushing a ring across a chess board
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    This trailer better be good with all this hype! Lol hope the rumors of no action aren't true
  • Well 007.com or Twitter... It's after midnight here and I have to get up at 8am tomorrow today... But I'm also sooo excited now I really couldn't sleep even if I wanted to. ;)
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    This trailer better be good with all this hype! Lol hope the rumors of no action aren't true
    jake24 wrote: »
    Artemis81 wrote: »

@Artemis81 how does it look?

At first I thought it was Skyfall, that scene in the mansion. It has that same look. Just saw another scene with Christpher Waltz, although his face was in the shadows. Same tone, same color in that scene.

• edited March 2015 Posts: 368
    *double post deleted*
    Tried this NBC stream (like I said I wouldn't...) and saw some footage during a commercial, but it looked to be mostly behind-the-scenes stuff, nothing official.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Tried this NBC stream (like I said I wouldn't...) and saw some footage during a commercial, but it looked to be mostly behind-the-scenes stuff, nothing official.

Yeah I saw that one too. Will be on there at half past.

Damn you Maryland and Massachusetts...
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited March 2015 Posts: 15,423
    Less than 25 minutes, chaps!
    In the Access Hollywood bumper I saw Mr. White, Bond in a white turtle neck and blue p-coat, and Bond pushing a ring across a chess board
    That was Mr. White?! I couldn't recognize him although he seemed familiar.
    tumblr_nlw8waawO71rv0z1no1_500.jpg

Can't wait. I'm ready! :D
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 2,015
    Watching NBC stream... So the premiere of the teaser will be between two reports about Kardashian-like stuff ? Oh well. I'm clueless about marketing then. DC is in every shot of the glimpse they showed, anyway.
    Okay, nevermind...just saw official footage and I totally geeked out and got excited. Looks dark and beautiful. Damn. :D