SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I have to go to bed early tonight, because I have Formula 1 to watch live early in the morning so I'll catch the trailer while waking up, it'll sure make me pumped up and ready to go! :D
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    Is it bad I'm looking at the clock every minute?? Lol
    skropper13 wrote: »
    well, your neck is going to get sore, as you have to look at it another 182 times
    ;)
    I find it so telling the IMAX trailers on the Internet are not on the IMAX format (while there is no technical restrictions to do so). I'm afraid we're going to see more and more fake IMAX for all movies...

Although I know a thing or two about CG, I really would like to see for sure some of these CG shots allegedly done only for non-IMAX format, which means they have to zoom in for IMAX display (ie : the CG would stop before the frame otherwise)

I think it's moreover about the actual experience seeing a movie on an insanely big, slightly curved cinema screen.
    So excited!!! Just 2 hours and 45 minutes!!!
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    Getting really pumped up now! Watching Thunderball as a way of killing time ;)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 163
    This is the first time I see the teaser trailer for QOS. The frame at 00:18 is a scene that got deleted ? Also, if you'd only see this trailer, you'd think it's the best movie in the franchise. It probably has something to do with how good everything looks from costumes to locations.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    This is the first time I see the teaser trailer for QOS. The frame at 00:18 is a scene that got deleted ? ?

It looks like Bond waiting for Yusef. No, we didn't see Bond in Yusef's apartment until the lights came on; I wonder why. I think the intent of that image of Bond in the dark would suggest his brooding, dark inner self, waiting to pounce. Then again, maybe Forster and Barbara thought it was over the the top.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 12,284
    TripAces wrote: »
    This is the first time I see the teaser trailer for QOS. The frame at 00:18 is a scene that got deleted ? ?

It looks like Bond waiting for Yusef. No, we didn't see Bond in Yusef's apartment until the lights came on; I wonder why. I think the intent of that image of Bond in the dark would suggest his brooding, dark inner self, waiting to pounce. Then again, maybe Forster and Barbara thought it was over the the top.

No - that bit with him in the dark was there briefly.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Wow, that is a spectacular trailer.
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    JCRendle wrote: »
    skropper13 wrote: »
    well, your neck is going to get sore, as you have to look at it another 182 times
    ;)

I see I'm not the only one who's counting! Lol
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 163
    I thought of that scene as well, but then it looked like the overcoat was longer than the one from that scene.
    less than 2 hours! Not been this excited for a trailer release in ages!
    jake24 wrote: »
    What change in the UK release date?
    SPECTRE now has a global release date of November 6th.

No.

SONY UK, Eon and the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) all said the UK release date always was and will be October 23rd.
    Someone on Facebook mailed SONY and Eon and both replied: "It's the 23rd"

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/spectre-filmtrailer

The December 4th Event was mainly for the US media. Nov. 6th is only the US release date.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I am pouring down several cans of Red Bull just to stay awake. ;-)
    But I'm watching this teaser trailer no matter what.
    I'm currently watching Attack Of The Clones just for the sake of keeping my mind busy.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,588

None of this makes sense.
    Jan1985 wrote: »

No.

SONY UK, Eon and the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) all said the UK release date always was and will be October 23rd.

The December 4th Event was mainly for the US media. Nov. 6th is only the US release date.
    Do you have a source for the Sony part, post title announcement? That would be very definitive. Also a link to the Facebook message would be useful.
    What do you mean, @jake24?
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    I am pouring down several cans of Red Bull just to stay awake. ;-)
    But I'm watching this teaser trailer no matter what.
    I'm currently watching Attack Of The Clones just for the sake of keeping my mind busy.

That film is enough to make anyone fall asleep so good luck with that! (as Bond says to the Chinese henchman in SF!)
    Oh I'm having the time of my life with Clones. It's a good looking movie and still better than Phantom Menace IMO. :) But of course compared to the original SW trilogy it is a turd.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,588
    What do you mean, @jake24?

I just mean that we are receiving very mixed signals about the release dates for SPECTRE. I believe there was someone on this forum who Facebooked EON and they said it had a global release of November 6th, now another person messaged them, and now they're saying the UK release is the 23rd. There is so much confusion. Hopefully we'll know for sure soon.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,548
    True. I still can't believe I watched the Phantom Menace 5 times on initial release! I was a lot younger and naive in those days!
    @jake24 who mailed Eon/Sony?
    @jake24 who mailed Eon/Sony?
    I completely forgot. Either it was the person themselves or they knew someone who messaged them.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 625

No.

Do you have a source for the Sony part, post title announcement? That would be very definitive. Also a link to the Facebook message would be useful.

Wolfgang Thürauf, Vice president of the German James Bond club contacted SONY UK and EON, and both confirmed that it will be the 23rd:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BondklubDeutschlandandFriends/10152674261846746/?notif_t=group_comment_follow

Some german fans already booked their hotels in London because of his facebook post.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    WOW
    Oh I'm having the time of my life with Clones. It's a good looking movie and still better than Phantom Menace IMO. :) But of course compared to the original SW trilogy it is a turd.

'I'm having the time of my life with clones' sounds like a reality TV show.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    FoxRox wrote: »
    TripAces wrote: »

No - that bit with him in the dark was there briefly.

Good catch. You're right. I had not recalled that.

• Watching TV now to stay awake... ;)
    I have to get up early tomorrow but I WILL watch the teaser trailer! I'm sooo excited! Can't wait! A friend and I are going to skype soon and watch it "together" so... Yay :)
  • Got to be at work at 9am but oh well I have my most anticipated teaser trailer of the year to watch.

No.

Wolfgang Thürauf, Vice president of the German James Bond club contacted SONY UK and EON, and both confirmed that it will be the 23rd:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BondklubDeutschlandandFriends/10152674261846746/?notif_t=group_comment_follow

Some german fans already booked their hotels in London because of his facebook post.

Love it. Have they reserved their poolside seats as well to keep up tradition?