SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    Just saw it. It's was ok, I guess. Pretty dreary, not much action, just talking.
  • Sam Mendes : "I feel I'm doing what's right"
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Artemis81, I think that dreariness was what I liked from the sneak peek. But like someone else said, a few snippets of characters, no action or anything, so we shall see!
  • Is it up on the internet yet?
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    @Creasy47 I mean, I don't mind that, I just expected something different.
    Your a kite dancing in a hurricane mr bond. That clip with bond & white was amazing.
  • Well you'll got crows and a tramp :)
    Your a kite dancing in a hurricane mr bond. That clip with bond & white was amazing.
    Saw a bit more footage, including Mr. White (longer hair, thick beard), Bond dodging some birds in a building with a pistol drawn, and that same shot of him pushing a ring across a chess board.
    Very nicely done!
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 2,189
    So...
    Can we assume now that Waltz is Blofeld for sure? He's sitting at the head to the table after all...
    That... that is better than anything I could have expected. I had chills. It's so creepy!
    Not one bit of action. Purely suspense and dialogue driven, well done.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Holy crap! That was exciting!

Man is it good to see Mr White again!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    I LOVE IT!!! White looks horrible... in a good way though haha. That bit was my favorite for sure. Surely he finally bites it in this one, right? Great trailer - very mysterious, and I love that they didn't resort to action to make it interesting. I am excited for this film.
    Well... back to the MI:5 trailer.
    Omg was that good!
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    best trailer ever
  • The trailer is so AWESOME!!!!!
  • MansfieldMansfield Where the hell have you been?
    Powerful dialogue, stunning and at times chilling cinematography. Incredible.
    @#@$%ing shit!!!!!! that promises to be the creepiest and darkest Bond film in history!!!
  • Mi6LisbonBranchMi6LisbonBranch Lisbon, Portugal
    wow .. not what i was expecting! Even so tense, suspensfull and intriguing! Thumbs Up!
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I don't understand how many Bond fan could hate this trailer. That was blo*dy fantastic
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    It did just what a teaser trailer should do.
    It teased me, got my attention and left me wanting more. Spectre looks fine.
  • RC7RC7
    Yes. Just yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
  • I've watched it five times already! It's beautiful.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Absolutely bloody brilliant, now that's what I call a teaser, the dialogue between Bond and White is superb, that shot of Waltz sends tingles down my spine.
  • I'm a bit underwhelmed to be honest. I don't feel the excitement I felt when I watched the teaser of SF. The part with Mr. White is great - although his look is a far cry from his lifestyle at the Italian lake - but I think it was a mistake to include Waltz.