RC7 wrote: »
    JCRendle wrote: »
    Craig's voice was perfect
    Eh?

The kid's voice they dubbed over?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    You're all being sarcastic, right? That was dreadful. The only half-decent bit was Naomie Harris.

I agree with @RC7, although I liked Roger's bit. And of course, to see the SPECTRE sets. ;)

Well, you don't expect a charity event to have a sketch made of brilliant, sophisticated humour. I did laugh a bit. Not nearly as brilliant as Bond's bit at the opening ceremony of the London Olympics, but what can be.

I laughed a lot with the Mr Bean bit.
    DCisared wrote: »
    Your an idiot if you found that humerous. Awful bit of writing. Could of been so much better.
    Just because we found it humorous, and you didn't, doesn't mean you should resort to insults. We just find different things amusing. It's a nice little sketch for Comic Relief, which the took time out of filming to complete and which Moore gave his time towards too. Yes, the humour is cheap, silly voices etc. but sometimes that's all you need. It made me laugh, that's what I hoped it would do.
    Eh?
    Yes, it worked very well for the sketch.
  • RC7RC7
    Eh?

It didn't.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Your an idiot if you found that humerous. Awful bit of writing. Could of been so much better.

Christ, I thought I was alone. It was terrible.

I wasn't really a fan of it either.
    Eh?

It didn't.
    I'll rephrase it. In my opinion, it worked very well for the sketch.
  • RC7RC7
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,512
    Eh?

It didn't.

Your opinion's wrong. I'm joking, obviously. I just can't believe anyone would find that funny. I guess I was just expecting a little more class with it being Bond.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Were the sets from SP
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Eh?

It didn't.

Your opinion's wrong. I'm joking, obviously. I just can't believe anyone would find that funny. I guess I was just expecting a little more class with it being Bond.

Like "Yo mamma"? ;)
  • leas_moleleas_mole love is the promise of suffering
    it is just silly humour. Naomie Harris part reminded me of Melanie Sykes ;) Everyone is being so serious like in a documentary. Ben Whishaw was funny with his eye blinking.
    I think what I liked about the voice was the juxtaposition between the voice and Daniel Craig.
  • RC7RC7
    leas_mole wrote: »
    it is just silly humour. Naomie Harris part reminded me of Melanie Sykes ;) Everyone is being so serious like in a documentary. Ben Whishaw was funny with his eye blinking.

Naomie's was the best bit because it was the only non-surreal moment.

• MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    I hope that's the last we see of David Walliams oh no wait he's on later taking the mick out of Prof Hawkins well done Prof good on you as for Walliams I'd had enough of him in 2012 at the Skyfall Premier he's a poor deluded soul thinks he is a great deal funnier than he actually is
    End of rant sorry if I'm bringing the tone of the evening down.
    Okay, so it is not the greatest, funniest, most inventive British humour. It was just a little bit of silliness done for charity.

Still, Rowan Atkinson as Bean was hilarious.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Okay, so it is not the greatest, funniest, most inventive British humour. It was just a little bit of silliness done for charity.
    This.
    Oh, come now, it's Comic Relief, not some big-budget award winning sitcom. I thought it was mildly funny, and I smiled - even if it was mostly because they would all be willing to do this silly thing for a good cause. Lighten up and take it for what it is, namely not another installment in the Bond franchise, but a charity skit.
    No need to either call people idiots nor for declaring someone's opinion wrong. There is no "wrong" when it comes to opinions, only other opinions. And - especially when it comes to things like humor - they are per definition equally valid.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Is it on youtube or somewhere else. I've seen it on TV, but I want to see it again. I love it!!
    Bond girl Gemma Arterton just did a report on Sainsburys supermarket's fundraising.
    I'm back if you have watched the last segment from John Bishop and you aren't moved well I don't know what and now Gemma Arterton good on her I think we should all put our hands in our pockets please join in if you can thanks.
  • RC7RC7
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Okay, so it is not the greatest, funniest, most inventive British humour.

You can say that again.

Bean was great.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    aaron819 wrote: »
    Is it on youtube or somewhere else. I've seen it on TV, but I want to see it again. I love it!!

Here it is (altough in bad quality)

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    John bishop is another one who is completely unfunny.
  • OnlyManWhoCanOnlyManWhoCan Greater London
    edited March 2015 Posts: 202
    Hang on - I'm still watching and Daniel Craig is featuring in another sketch a bit later!
    Looks like they're re-showing the Catherine Tate/Daniel Craig sketch later tonight

Don't watch and stop whining, nobody wants you to suffer on a friday night, go out and have a brilliant life. I know I will enjoy it if you do. :D

I thought it was really funny, not what I was expecting from it at all, but so glad those people gave up a little bit of there time from making Spectre to do it. It all adds to the promotion of the film, and gives us something a little different from bond. Bravo
    John Bishop was not being funny on purpose
    There is nothing Funny about Children losing their lives for want of a £2:50 mosie net IS THERE.
    you mean *you're the idiot... calling the kettle black there