No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• edited August 2017 Posts: 4,619
    No Johansson, please! She was AMAZING in Lost in Translation but that was 14 years ago. She isn't the actress she used to be anymore.
    Save that discussion for Bond 27 or beyond.
    "or beyond" Wait, is @QuantumOrganization now seriously suggesting Craig might do three more? :))
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Seriously, sometimes you make my mind blow.
    I need to pay attention now. Almost page #1000!
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited August 2017 Posts: 10,588
    I can't help but worry that something of similar vein to Y2K will happen once we reach the big number.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    jake24 wrote: »
    I can't help but worry that something of similar vein to Y2K will happen once we reach the big number.

Nothing?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    The TIFF dates for BB, MGW and DC's next films have been released. DC will be attending the festival, BB and MGW currently aren't listed as attending.

'Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool' will be screening at TIFF on 9, 12, 13 and 14 September, 2017.

'Kings' will be screening at TIFF on 13, 14 and 17 September, 2017.

In the English-language debut from writer-director Deniz Gamze Ergüven (Mustang), a recluse (Daniel Craig) helps a woman (Halle Berry) and her multiple children when riots erupt in Los Angeles following the 1992 acquittal of the policemen charged with assaulting Rodney King.

Bracing, bold, and ferociously inventive, writer-director Deniz Gamze Ergüven's follow-up to her Academy Award–nominated feature debut Mustang stars Oscar winner Halle Berry and Daniel Craig as citizens of the same South Central neighbourhood. As Los Angeles races to the verge of the 1992 uprising, their lives are set on a collision course.

Millie (Berry) is a hardworking single mom with a soft spot for strays. When Kings begins, she already has eight children living in her house and will soon bring home another. Her neighbour Obie (Craig) is the local loose cannon, and the only white man in an area largely inhabited by African Americans, Latinos, and Koreans. With racial tensions running dangerously high, Millie and Obie would appear to be unlikely allies. Yet following the acquittal of four of the officers accused of beating Rodney King, these two must navigate the gathering chaos in the city to bring Millie's kids home safely.

The events depicted in Kings are, sadly, only more resonant today. But Ergüven isn't content to offer mere sociological diagnosis or cinematic reportage. Her sense of style is irreverent, flamboyant, and occasionally dreamlike, and her characters are fascinating, multi-dimensional individuals with conflicting desires and complex loyalties. This extends to Millie's kids who, not unlike the cloistered sisters of Mustang, face seemingly dire circumstances with energy, verve and — despite everything — hope.

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

I fear there may be some Gustav spam, but that s it.

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

=))

True True! :))
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    The TIFF dates for BB, MGW and DC's next films have been released. DC will be attending the festival, BB and MGW currently aren't listed as attending.

'Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool' will be screening at TIFF on 9, 12, 13 and 14 September, 2017.

'Kings' will be screening at TIFF on 13, 14 and 17 September, 2017.

In the English-language debut from writer-director Deniz Gamze Ergüven (Mustang), a recluse (Daniel Craig) helps a woman (Halle Berry) and her multiple children when riots erupt in Los Angeles following the 1992 acquittal of the policemen charged with assaulting Rodney King.

Bracing, bold, and ferociously inventive, writer-director Deniz Gamze Ergüven's follow-up to her Academy Award–nominated feature debut Mustang stars Oscar winner Halle Berry and Daniel Craig as citizens of the same South Central neighbourhood. As Los Angeles races to the verge of the 1992 uprising, their lives are set on a collision course.

Millie (Berry) is a hardworking single mom with a soft spot for strays. When Kings begins, she already has eight children living in her house and will soon bring home another. Her neighbour Obie (Craig) is the local loose cannon, and the only white man in an area largely inhabited by African Americans, Latinos, and Koreans. With racial tensions running dangerously high, Millie and Obie would appear to be unlikely allies. Yet following the acquittal of four of the officers accused of beating Rodney King, these two must navigate the gathering chaos in the city to bring Millie's kids home safely.

The events depicted in Kings are, sadly, only more resonant today. But Ergüven isn't content to offer mere sociological diagnosis or cinematic reportage. Her sense of style is irreverent, flamboyant, and occasionally dreamlike, and her characters are fascinating, multi-dimensional individuals with conflicting desires and complex loyalties. This extends to Millie's kids who, not unlike the cloistered sisters of Mustang, face seemingly dire circumstances with energy, verve and — despite everything — hope.
    I'm gonna try to catch Kings on the 13th.

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

=))

Watch the forum crash again...

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

=))

FATAL ERROR =))

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

=))

FATAL ERROR =))
    At least you'd know why.

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

=))

FATAL ERROR =))
    At least you'd know why.
    Should we prematurely reinitiate Operation Bedlam?

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

=))

FATAL ERROR =))
    At least you'd know why.
    We will know soon enough.

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

=))

FATAL ERROR =))
    At least you'd know why.
    I think on the whole Preparation H feels rather good.

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

=))

FATAL ERROR =))
    At least you'd know why.
    Indeed. Preparation H does feel good, on the whole.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    They should get theron as a henchman

Nothing?
    We will see, won't we?

=))

FATAL ERROR =))
    At least you'd know why.
    Indeed. Preparation H does feel good, on the whole.
    I'm glad we're sprechen Sie the same lingitty, ja.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Things sure got intense around here. ;)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Almost there
    Perhaps....
    If.......
    I.....
    No cheating Gustav.
  • edited August 2017 Posts: 11,119
    Oooowh it @Murdock :-P. I wanna be on the top page...

Mod Edit - Language @Gustav_Graves
    Almost there...

bla

bla

bla

bla

bla
    Damn......I could post the plot of my all time favourite movie:

The lives of two lovelorn spouses from separate marriages, a registered sex offender, and a disgraced ex-police officer intersect as they struggle to resist their vulnerabilities and temptations in suburban Massachusetts.
    edited August 2017 Posts: 16,330
    Who's ready for Bond 25? ;)
    7xDydfml.jpg

Edit. First on Page 1000. What an honor. :O