Dennison wrote: »
    RC7 wrote: »
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    FWIW, a definition of the word hiatus.

//a pause or gap in a sequence, series, or process.//

Exactly - we are in between Bond films at the moment.

What I mean by hiatus is they haven't done anything its for all this people who think they are working behind the scenes they aren't they aren't even in pre pre production

Eon are working on Bond 25. They won't enter pre-production until they have developed the story and screenplay, which is precisely what they are doing with P&W.

That is pre-production.

It's not. The project is in development, but hasn't been 'greenlit'. Once the distributor is locked, financing can begin and the project will officially move into pre-production. You've likely heard people describe projects as being 'stuck in development'. That is the phase Bond is in. (Although not stuck).

Yeah absolutely, Bond 25 has been green lit.

Maybe I shouldn't say anything else than that ...

I don't know what you're talking about?

No comment :)

Ah, I see. Welcome to the forums, Mr. Wilson.

What I mean by hiatus is they haven't done anything its for all this people who think they are working behind the scenes they aren't they aren't even in pre pre production

Eon are working on Bond 25. They won't enter pre-production until they have developed the story and screenplay, which is precisely what they are doing with P&W.

That is pre-production.

It's not. The project is in development, but hasn't been 'greenlit'. Once the distributor is locked, financing can begin and the project will officially move into pre-production. You've likely heard people describe projects as being 'stuck in development'. That is the phase Bond is in. (Although not stuck).

That is pre-production.

Once Bond 25 is green lit and enters pre-production we'll all know it.

That is pre-production.

You've lost me completely.

You've lost me completely.[/quote]

I think you're lost us.

• edited July 2017 Posts: 1,031

I think you're lost us.

[/quote]

Where? How? What you on about?

That is pre-production.

That is pre-production.

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. Bond 25 is in development.
  • RC7RC7

I think you're lost us.

Where? How?
    [/quote]

Let's not drag this out. You were explained to that development and pre-production are different phases in the process. Your response implied you 'know' it's been greenlit, hence my response. I find that unlikely, given pre-production is usually officially announced.

That is pre-production.

That is pre-production.

You seem to be saying you have knowledge that Bond 25 is green lit and already in pre-production - that what you're claiming?

I think you're lost us.

Where? How?

Let's not drag this out. You were explained to that development and pre-production are different phases in the process. Your response implied you 'know' it's been greenlit, hence my response. I find that unlikely, given pre-production is usually officially announced.[/quote]

No, it hasn't been green lit, that's what I said.

That is pre-production.

That is pre-production.

You seem to be saying you have knowledge that Bond 25 is green lit and already in pre-production - that what you're claiming?

No ... I said it hasn't been green lit yet.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I think I just had a small stroke.
    jake24 wrote: »
    I think I just had a small stroke.

okay ....

That is pre-production.

That is pre-production.

Now you really have lost me! You say in a post, "Yeah absolutely, Bond 25 has been green lit." I think I'll go and watch the tennis.

• RC7RC7
    edited July 2017 Posts: 10,512
    Let's leave it there shall we, before the stock response brigade pummel us with Response number 003 - 'I saw a billion new posts and there's nothing new here!!!'

That is pre-production.

That is pre-production.

Now you really have lost me! You say in a post, "Yeah absolutely, Bond 25 has been green lit." I think I'll go and watch the tennis.

aha ha a typo my friend :)
    Let's leave it there shall we, before the stock response brigade pummel us with Response number 003 - 'I saw a billion new posts and there's nothing new here!!!'

Just a typo mate calm your umbrella.
  • RC7RC7
    Response number 180 - 'Just a typo, mate'.
    Response number 180 - 'Just a typo, mate'.

Wow, you're not going to talk about Bond 25 are you? Moving on ...
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Let's move away from whatever this spam is, please. Save it for PM's.
    I still believe there's a lot of Bond 25 stuff going but is being very hush hush. I still think those Sony leaks have made them keep everything tight lipped
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Let's move away from whatever this spam is, please. Save it for PM's.

Thank you :)
  • GumboldGumbold Atlantis
    Where can I find the production diary for Skyfall?
    With every passing day it seems more and more likely that Bond 25 will be a Christopher Nolan film, starring a new actor as Bond. Good!
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    With every passing day it seems more and more likely that Bond 25 will be a Christopher Nolan film, starring a new actor as Bond. Good!

I disagree. When I watch The Foreigner Trailer to me that's Campbell clearly saying "I still have my action chops". No doubt EON will take notice.

I disagree. When I watch The Foreigner Trailer to me that's Campbell clearly saying "I still have my action chops". No doubt EON will take notice.

Hopefully. Or sign Denis Villeneuve.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans

Yep!

• RC7RC7
    Have to say I thought The Foreigner trailer was very, very good. Looks like Campbell on top form.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

How nice it must be to have such blind faith in EON.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    EON's been nothing but a let down since SPECTRE. Haven't heard an ounce of news, nor have they at least taken the time to let the fans know what the hell is going on with B25 or Daniel Craig for that matter. You'd think with all the rumors, speculation, and news reports, EON would come clean and actually state the truth. Very, very disappointing.