It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
^ Back to Top
The MI6 Community is unofficial and in no way associated or linked with EON Productions, MGM, Sony Pictures, Activision or Ian Fleming Publications. Any views expressed on this website are of the individual members and do not necessarily reflect those of the Community owners. Any video or images displayed in topics on MI6 Community are embedded by users from third party sites and as such MI6 Community and its owners take no responsibility for this material.
James Bond News • James Bond Articles • James Bond Magazine
Shot 15, yes.
Scene 15, no.
She fits the brief of the 'young protege' character that has been rumoured.
I've not seen her in anything - but she seems charming. She looks as though she could steal the film.
He must be bored out of his mind with the wait till Sunday and it shows, just wait till the man gets going.
That event was very low key but everyone looked their best and Jamaica is beautiful. I bet they just want to start already.
Anyway, i got what i wanted, and will leave this thread for good now.
1. PTS - posited as a thrilling car chase, but turns out to be Bond late for his wedding.
2. Plot synopsis sounds reminiscent of MI3 - a straightforward rescue mission goes all to hell, with the retribution being Bond’s house, wife Etc.
3. After that, what is left? The old job. The brave choice would be NOT to retread a revenge for lost love idea, but set up a story of two halves, where Bond comes back and gets on with a world-saving task.
4. Why no title yet? Because the final choice will signal what happens in the second half, I reckon.
5. In case it’s just that they cannot agree on a title. Just saw a reminder for a good title: “All The Time In The World”. Even better than “Eclipse”, “Shatterhand”, etc. Etc. ?
6. Has anyone watched the actual 007 film, “Eclipse” on YouTube? ( Likely where the Daily Express rumour actually originates. )
You'll get your new 007 with Bond 26.
Okay. If you say so.
EDIT: Just double-checked. Scene 15 in SP is Bond "passing between secretaries" at MI6, right after the main titles.
She also looks convincingly tough. Hope we get to see her kick some ass.
It wasn't a press conference. There was no press. It was an Eon presentation that was live streamed.
The UK clapperboard system is Shot number and then the Take number, i.e.. 15 - 1 which would match what u are saying, but the US system is the Scene Number (plus A, B, C, etc.) and then the Take number - like Sc 15a - 1. But many UK films now adopt the US system, and Bond has done so, I think, if I recall correctly, from QOS onwards. So the Norway sequence could likely be Sc 15 not shot 15. If so, it seems likely to be after the titles and not before.
Can't wait. Craig has vastly overstayed his welcome.
That means 3 months without a title.....
Also a new snap of the Bond ladies
Lashana is the only one I'm not sold on.
- As an event the conference was a let down, but that being said I am super hyped about this movie and I adore the cast that the team have assembled for this movie.
- Ana strikes me as playing the girlfriend of Malek’s character.
- Malek’s contribution to the conference was amazing. I think he will prove to be a wonderful villain.
- Watching Naomi Harris (looking stunning) really makes me wish that Moneypenny will fill in for 007 on the field while he’s inactive.
- The actor videos from Fiennes, Kinnear and Wishshaw are a delight. It seems like they are going out of their way to prove that this film will be a lot lighter than previously thought. I mean how odd would it be if this film is a bleak, grim thriller following on from these short videos? I think it’s a way of distancing themselves from Boyle’s rumoured idea.
- Less than one year away and I’m incredibly giddy.
Malek will be spot on, but I have faith in my favorite Hollywood actor Ralph Fiennes.