Denbigh wrote: »
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    That Malek slip is going down in Bond history as one of the funniest. By his stuntman no less. Brilliant. And good news at that.

Imagine the twist if it turns out Malek is not in the film, and Soudai's just a massive Queen fan :))

And a bit of a lookalike as well. Well, as much as one can be, given Malek's particular looks.

Indeed. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy does the stunt work in Norway, with Malek doing his bits at Pinewood Studios after finishing his Mr. Robot commitments.

Edit: or…
    Maybe this guy plays Malek's character's brother – that Bond kills, and that this will be a reverse revenge flick, with the villain plotting a personal vendetta against Bond? :-D

That sounds plausible
    Have people forgotten about...
    the child?? Where are your theories for that now? If Malek's character is part of the sequence.

Malek might be not the main villian. He could be chasing the young girl, which could be Madaline as a young child in a flashback, and Malek might not even have a big role.
    Spoiler tags, @Gareth007. Hmmm I don't think they'll cast an Oscar winner in a smaller role than the main villain, and so if he is...
    ...the villain couldn't be after a young Madeleine because Malek is only five years older than Lea Seydoux.

I don't udnerstand that part about his age. If it's a flashback it could have taken place when malek is that age ? If it's a flashback it wouldnt matter. I tmight take place when Madaline is a child, so why cannot that scene play out with Malek chasing her ? Also, your proberbly right about the casting of a larger role, but personally I think he might not be the main villian, and more of a henchman to the main villian.
    The age thing...
    No-one in their right mind would send a young boy after a dangerous criminal and his young daughter, and if you're trying to say that Malek would be after a young Madeleine that would make no sense when coming to modern-day. By the way can you please put the young girl stuff in spoiler tags, some people are narrowly avoiding that information. A title is one thing, but plot details are another.
    I never said a young boy, and I dont see why this Malek character couldnt be part of this scene. If that's the case, this lake scene is not a flashback then, if Malek is suppose to be in this scene in Norway. So it rules out a flackback then.
    Because...
    ...we were talking about a young Madeleine Swann. You asked why Malek couldn't be in the scene? And he can't (if it's a flashback) because they couldn't have Malek be the same age in both the "flashback" (if is one) and then be the same age when he runs into James Bond. I actually don't think it is a flashback, but I'm just trying to answer your theories and questions.

I see your point yes. So I think it wont be a flashback then
    Cool :) But could you please go back and edit your posts about this scene that aren't in spoiler tags, just to be on the safe side. We've always put information about this sequence in spoiler tags.

Ok done.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    That Malek slip is going down in Bond history as one of the funniest. By his stuntman no less. Brilliant. And good news at that.

Imagine the twist if it turns out Malek is not in the film, and Soudai's just a massive Queen fan :))

And a bit of a lookalike as well. Well, as much as one can be, given Malek's particular looks.

Indeed. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy does the stunt work in Norway, with Malek doing his bits at Pinewood Studios after finishing his Mr. Robot commitments.

Edit: or…
    Maybe this guy plays Malek's character's brother – that Bond kills, and that this will be a reverse revenge flick, with the villain plotting a personal vendetta against Bond? :-D

That sounds plausible
    Have people forgotten about...
    the child?? Where are your theories for that now? If Malek's character is part of the sequence.

Malek might be not the main villian. He could be chasing the young girl, which could be Madaline as a young child in a flashback, and Malek might not even have a big role.

The oscar winner actor who just landed a role in a Bond film doesn't have a big role?

Or do you mean in the scene itself?

Guys you need to also think that he was eyed for the role before he even got an oscar win. Just because he got an oscar doesn't mean he certainly has the major role. I hope he does though and it makes scene, but just saying to not rule out other possibilities.
    If he is in the Norway scene, then it cannot be a flashback due to the age thing.
    If it is a flashback then his role would be short but i doubt it.
    I have a feeling the date of the press conference will be officially announced (or at least teased) tomorrow.

They usually do a countdown tothe reveal dont they ? so if April 1st is true, we should have something next week at latest. If we get nothing by next weekend then im not holding my hopes for 1st. Also April fools is possible
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    @Gareth007 you need to edit your posts instead of multi-posting.
    Please stop doing this. Thanks.
    Benny wrote: »

How do I reply to more than one person without multiposting ?

Ive only just recently joined this forum and my first time on forums. It's a very striked site this isnt it.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 6,677

Ive only just recently joined this forum and my first time on forums but not really enjoying the time here anyway.

I used to do the same thing. Now I re-edit several times a post, and I copy paste quotes. I think it's the best way to do go about it.

Why aren't you enjoying your time here, @Gareth007? The way I see it, everyone took an instant liking to you. It's not as you've been mistreated. Forums are forums, people good around bowling their lungs out every time. Then there are trolls and rudes and even maniacs who should be Bond villains. But there's also comradery, friendship, ... Do stick around.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited March 2019 Posts: 8,034

You can quote more than one person at a time. Just answer one person, then hit "Quote" on the next comment you want to reply to before you hit "Post Comment".

Ive only just recently joined this forum and my first time on forums. It's a very striked site this isnt it.

It'll end up like this. :)

Just push the quote button for each comment you want to reply to.

You can quote more than one person at a time. Just answer one person, then hit "Quote" on the next comment you want to reply to before you hit "Post Comment".

Oh well I didnt even know that so wasnny my fault Benny. I didnt realise theres a quote button. so that goes to other people in the post. I see. thanks
    CraigMooreOHMSS for letting me know :)

I still dont understand how to quote. Theres the quote button at the bottom, but how do i reply in the same post to someone else. Im still confussed about it sorry.
    With regards to the Norway shoot,
    I thought we'd established that the two late-model cars (the Tesla and Range Rover) were being prepped for filming. (Wasn't there a shot of them being sprayed with fake snow, or similar?) If so, that for me would pretty clearly indicate that at least some of what's being filmed in Norway is meant to be present-day. (Unless EON is far more crafty than we thought and is now purposely laying decoys?)
    edited March 2019 Posts: 8,034

Oh well I didnt even know that so wasnny my fault Benny. I didnt realise theres a quote button. so that goes to other people in the post. I see. thanks
    CraigMooreOHMSS for letting me know :)

Have I done this correct. I just replyed to you but then pressed quote button at the top page

No problem, buddy! It just makes everything a bit more concise and keeps the thread looking cleaner. I'm sure @Benny meant no offence :)

You did it right with the top one but the bottom one wasn't necessary, you were just quoting yourself there.
    octofinger wrote: »
    I thought we'd established that the two late-model cars (the Tesla and Range Rover) were being prepped for filming. (Wasn't there a shot of them being sprayed with fake snow, or similar?) If so, that for me would pretty clearly indicate that at least some of what's being filmed in Norway is meant to be present-day. (Unless EON is far more crafty than we thought and is now purposely laying decoys?)

Yes, my point exactly. It's not a flashback. So lets elaborate from there. Is it confirmed that the
    young girl
    will be there?

Yes, my point exactly. It's not a flashback. So lets elaborate from there. Is it confirmed that the
    young girl
    will be there?

From what I've read, only in the documents referred to in the Norwegian news articles.

young girl
    will be there?

From what I've read, only in the documents referred to in the Norwegian news articles.

Yeah, I definitely concur that it's not a flashback.

This girl though, very intriguing.

young girl
    will be there?

Oh, that's right. Forgot about those. Cheers.

So, I'd say it's his
    daughter/family
    on the lodge. Probably.
    The synopsis for Bond 25 will be one of the most dissected tidbits of film related writing in production history, by the looks of things.

Excellent.
    The synopsis for Bond 25 will be one of the most dissected tidbits of film related writing in production history, by the looks of things.

Excellent.

anyone able to translate?

https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/full-krangel-om-hemmelig-james-bond-hytte/70797846

young girl
    will be there?

Oh, that's right. Forgot about those. Cheers.

So, I'd say it's his
    daughter/family
    on the lodge. Probably.

That's what I'm thinking too. We could see that…
    this will be a villain seeking revenge, not because of what's happened to him (Silva in SF), but what's happened to someone close to him.

Excellent.

https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/full-krangel-om-hemmelig-james-bond-hytte/70797846

This was an article relating to the building of the cabin at Langvann. At that point (late February), the municipality didn't want to reveal details about what it was supposed to be used for, and that got some criticism, as the area has firm traffic and building restrictions. In addition, locals encountered unpleasant construction workers telling them to "Get lost, shut up about what they've seen, and mind their own business."
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited March 2019 Posts: 1,756
    https://archivo007.com/lunes-25-noruega/
    According to this source, Bond 25 will film tomorrow. Hopefully true!

Also Billy G posted this on instagram, not sure what it's for. Possible B25 training?
    https://instagram.com/p/BvX-TR-HgVR/

Excellent.

This was an article relating to the building of the cabin at Langvann. At that point (late February), the municipality didn't want to reveal details about what it was supposed to be used for, and that got some criticism, as the area has firm traffic and building restrictions. In addition, locals encountered unpleasant construction workers telling them to "Get lost, shut up about what they've seen, and mind their own business."

I see, thanks for the info
    It feels surreal after all this waiting that the filming starts tomorrow. Just hoping now it will be worth the wait.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    So, what do we know about tomorrow other than filming begins? Any details about what kind of a scene it will be?
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,293

Excellent.

No problem. There wasn't much to it really; the criticism towards the building of the cabin is/was understandable.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    So, what do we know about tomorrow other than filming begins? Any details about what kind of a scene it will be?
    There was that brief synopsis of
    the girl killing an intruder and being chased by another onto a frozen lake.

Other than that, not much.

Excellent.

No problem. There wasn't much to it really; the criticism towards the building of the cabin is/was understandable.

Nobody knows what the cabin is used for then. Could it be a temporary place to store stuff in or an actually part of the movie. If so, then I wonder if bond stops in this cabin with Madeline? Just a thought.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    jake24 wrote: »
    There was that brief synopsis of
    the girl killing an intruder and being chased by another onto a frozen lake.
    Other than that, not much.
    Ah, so the usual rumor that we’ve heard before.

Thanks, Jake.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,293

Excellent.

Nobody knows what the cabin is used for then. Could it be a temporary place to store stuff in or an actually part of the movie. If so, then I wonder if bond stops in this cabin with Madeline? Just a thought.

The cabin looks a bit elaborate for storage purposes.
    I guess it will be used by one or more of the characters in the sequence.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,541

Excellent.

The cabin looks a bit elaborate for storage purposes.
    I guess it will be used by one or more of the characters in the sequence.

Good point... It doesn't look like a storage place but at this point hard to say what it will be used it for.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    The Interview: actor Ben Whishaw on coming out, being a twin and life inside the 007 circus
    https://thetimes.co.uk/edition/the-sunday-times-magazine/the-interview-actor-ben-whishaw-on-coming-out-being-a-twin-and-life-inside-the-007-circus-r2mctqpd5

Perhaps his best known role is Q in the Bond films Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015). As soon as he’s finished his Marilyn, he will begin shooting the next one, though no one in a Bond movie can tell you in advance what it’s going to be like. “I think they’re probably trying to figure out what to do with the storyline,” he says. “At least I know that my character is the same. Someone did tell me there might be a scene with Q’s cats.”