No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

Ok I heard exactly what is going on
    Rami Malek plays Jack Bottom the son of the maid Bond had his first sexual experience with and is angry because Pett only thought of James ruining her marriage so Jack has created a whole organization which infiltrated Spectre called “eclipse” so Jack could kill bond

I am kidding of. Purse but figure this would make a few people laugh
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited March 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    That Malek slip is going down in Bond history as one of the funniest. By his stuntman no less. Brilliant. And good news at that.

Imagine the twist if it turns out Malek is not in the film, and Soudai's just a massive Queen fan :))

And a bit of a lookalike as well. Well, as much as one can be, given Malek's particular looks.

Indeed. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy does the stunt work in Norway, with Malek doing his bits at Pinewood Studios after finishing his Mr. Robot commitments.

Edit: or…
    Maybe this guy plays Malek's character's brother – that Bond kills, and that this will be a reverse revenge flick, with the villain plotting a personal vendetta against Bond? :-D

That sounds plausible
    Have people forgotten about...
    the child?? Where are your theories for that now? If Malek's character is part of the sequence.
    Well, let's suppose it's his child. And she get's chased to the frozen lake by Mr. White, and she brakes the ice and dies. Later, much later, Malek's character goes for Swann. Kills her. And she, who lectured Bond about not being able to get out, is the one who suffers the consequences of the business, not Bond. We could have sympathy for the devil in this one, I'd say. A twist of sorts.

Well, who knows? Not the smartest of scenarios. Who can devise a clever scenario from all of this? Someone? Anyone?
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    The fact the stuntman tweeted the we will rock you thing wasn't suspicious on its own. But the fact he deleted that part specifically all but confirms Malik.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 6,677
    The fact the stuntman tweeted the we will rock you thing wasn't suspicious on its own. But the fact he deleted that part specifically all but confirms Malik.
    Exactly, my fellow QOS defender. ;)

Can I ask, how did this April1st conference talk came about? Is there any fundament to this?

Hey, brilliant idea, how about QUEEN for an instrumental to rival OHMSS? Now that would be something, wouldn't it?

1-28.jpeg

Kleinman could use the Mercury designed symbol in the titles as well. lol, no, a bit to much, that.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Thank you for the kind words about the mods @FrankXavier , and no, we don't get paid.

There are fringe benefits though. I have Roger Moore’s camel from TSWLM. Stuffed. In my kitchen.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    That Malek slip is going down in Bond history as one of the funniest. By his stuntman no less. Brilliant. And good news at that.

Imagine the twist if it turns out Malek is not in the film, and Soudai's just a massive Queen fan :))

And a bit of a lookalike as well. Well, as much as one can be, given Malek's particular looks.

Indeed. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy does the stunt work in Norway, with Malek doing his bits at Pinewood Studios after finishing his Mr. Robot commitments.

Maybe this guy plays Malek's character's brother – that Bond kills, and that this will be a reverse revenge flick, with the villain plotting a personal vendetta against Bond? :-D

That sounds plausible
    the child?? Where are your theories for that now? If Malek's character is part of the sequence.
    Who knows? Since there's a child involved, I think it makes for a personal angle in one way or the other – be it for Bond or Malek's character.

Example: Malek's character can be the target of some sort of MI6 covert operation or similar. He escapes with the girl - who's somehow related to his character, but they end up in the water after the ice breaks. His character is the only one that survives, and from there on, the villain plot starts to develop. Bond is thrown into the mix at some point.
    NicNac wrote: »
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Thank you for the kind words about the mods @FrankXavier , and no, we don't get paid.

There are fringe benefits though. I have Roger Moore’s camel from TSWLM. Stuffed. In my kitchen.

Brilliant, that one. Anyone got the double taking pigeon? Now that's a keeper.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I think we all need a drink (or six).

ForsakenAliveAmericancrow-small.gif
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Is it possible that said stuntman is working on Mr.Robot. And this has nothing to do with Bond 25. Could all be just a coincidence.
    It does appear though as if Malek will be part of Bond 25 based on this. After his appearance on US chat shows, it's probably the worst kept secret regarding Bond 25
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 6,677
    giphy.gif

Well, things are shaping up. Buckle up for a fun ride, I say.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Benny wrote: »
    Is it possible that said stuntman is working on Mr.Robot. And this has nothing to do with Bond 25. Could all be just a coincidence.
    It does appear though as if Malek will be part of Bond 25 based on this. After his appearance on US chat shows, it's probably the worst kept secret regarding Bond 25
    The guy hash-tagged Bond 25 in his post. Quote:

"Like a child's dream coming true... New movie, new adventures!! I'm SO delighted and grateful to be part of this project, and to be surrounded by the kindest people ever! #BOND25" And originally, he put "We will rock you" after the Bond 25 hashtag but has since deleted it.
    The guy hash-tagged Bond 25 in his post. Quote:

"Like a child's dream coming true... New movie, new adventures!! I'm SO delighted and grateful to be part of this project, and to be surrounded by the kindest people ever! #BOND25" And originally, he put "We will rock you" after the Bond 25 hashtag but has since deleted it.

He also shared an Insta-story yesterday, from Norway.

That sounds plausible

Malek might be not the main villian. He could be chasing the young girl, which could be Madaline as a young child in a flashback, and Malek might not even have a big role.

That sounds plausible

Malek might be not the main villian. He could be chasing the young girl, which could be Madaline as a young child in a flashback, and Malek might not even have a big role.

The oscar winner actor who just landed a role in a Bond film doesn't have a big role?

Or do you mean in the scene itself?
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    We will rock you was suspicious. That was without a doubt a pun at Queen. But I agree what your saying, him deleting it made it far more obvious, yes.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

That sounds plausible

Spoiler tags, @Gareth007. Hmmm I don't think they'll cast an Oscar winner in a smaller role than the main villain, and so if he is...
    ...the villain couldn't be after a young Madeleine because Malek is only five years older than Lea Seydoux. Unless, this stuntman is playing Malek's father and went after White and Madeleine, but would they cast a stuntman in this role? I suppose they could if it was a non-speaking role that required little to no acting skill.
    But I'm not getting ahead myself with this Norway sequence...
    I still won't actually believe there's a child involved until I see footage of the shootor the final film. I know we've seen paperwork but I'm still taking it with a grain of salt.

That sounds plausible

Spoiler tags, @Gareth007. Hmmm I don't think they'll cast an Oscar winner in a smaller role than the main villain, and so if he is...
    ...the villain couldn't be after a young Madeleine because Malek is only five years older than Lea Seydoux.
    I don't udnerstand that part about his age. If it's a flashback it could have taken place when malek is that age ? If it's a flashback it wouldnt matter. I tmight take place when Madaline is a child, so why cannot that scene play out with Malek chasing her ? Also, your proberbly right about the casting of a larger role, but personally I think he might not be the main villian, and more of a henchman to the main villian.

That sounds plausible

...the villain couldn't be after a young Madeleine because Malek is only five years older than Lea Seydoux.

I don't udnerstand that part about his age. If it's a flashback it could have taken place when malek is that age ? If it's a flashback it wouldnt matter ? Also, your proberbly right about the casting of a larger role, but personally I think he might not be the main villian, and more of a henchman to the main villian.

Oh, I've forgotten about an important detail, the cars on set, the land rover and the tesla are recent, which indicates it's not a flashback at all.

Right?

No Benny, because he said BOND 25 in his Instagram, so he's certainly involed in bond 25 production. He is certainly there to film bond not mr robot.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

That sounds plausible

I don't udnerstand that part about his age. If it's a flashback it could have taken place when malek is that age ? If it's a flashback it wouldnt matter. I tmight take place when Madaline is a child, so why cannot that scene play out with Malek chasing her ? Also, your proberbly right about the casting of a larger role, but personally I think he might not be the main villian, and more of a henchman to the main villian.
    The age thing...
    No-one in their right mind would send a young boy after a dangerous criminal and his young daughter, and if you're trying to say that Malek would be after a young Madeleine that would make no sense when coming to modern-day. By the way can you please put the young girl stuff in spoiler tags, some people are narrowly avoiding that information. A title is one thing, but plot details are another.

@Benny, is there any chance you could edit the quote from @Gareth007 that mentions...
    ...the young girl.
    giphy.gif

Indeed @Univex.

There is a James Bond movie shooting tomorrow, folks. For real.

Even if we haven't had the press kickoff yet, I'm feeling the relief one does at the end of a very long road.

Regardless of one's opinion of the state of things or one's place in the various debates we have here -- I hope we can all share some happiness and excitement over those simple things.

That sounds plausible

The age thing...
    No-one in their right mind would send a young boy after a dangerous criminal and his young daughter, and if you're trying to say that Malek would be after a young Madeleine that would make no sense when coming to modern-day. By the way can you please put the young girl stuff in spoiler tags, some people are narrowly avoiding that information. A title is one thing, but plot details are another.
    I never said a young boy, and I dont see why this Malek character couldnt be part of this scene. If that's the case, this lake scene is not a flashback then, if Malek is suppose to be in this scene in Norway. So it rules out a flackback if your saying he's going to play big villian role.

To be honest though, im tired of all the speculation. Im going to go and wait till the title is revealed, then leave most of the spoiler stuff out of my reach. I like surprises to be honest and gets a bit tiresome constantly following every little piece of what going on in filming. I am a huge bond fan, but I think I might just wait till I here official announcements on 007.com instead.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

That sounds plausible

The age thing...
    I never said a young boy, and I dont see why this Malek character couldnt be part of this scene. If that's the case, this lake scene is not a flashback then, if Malek is suppose to be in this scene in Norway. So it rules out a flackback then.
    Because...
    ...we were talking about a young Madeleine Swann. You asked why Malek couldn't be in the scene? And he can't (if it's a flashback) because they couldn't have Malek be the same age in both the "flashback" (if is one) and then be the same age when he runs into James Bond. I actually don't think it is a flashback, but I'm just trying to answer your theories and questions.

That sounds plausible

The age thing...
    I never said a young boy, and I dont see why this Malek character couldnt be part of this scene. If that's the case, this lake scene is not a flashback then, if Malek is suppose to be in this scene in Norway. So it rules out a flackback then.
    Because...
    ...we were talking about a young Madeleine Swann. You asked why Malek couldn't be in the scene? And he can't (if it's a flashback) because they couldn't have Malek be the same age in both the "flashback" (if is one) and then be the same age when he runs into James Bond. I actually don't think it is a flashback, but I'm just trying to answer your theories and questions.
    I see your point yes. So I think it wont be a flashback then
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Indeed @Univex.

Even if we haven't had the press kickoff yet, I'm feeling the relief one does at the end of a very long road.

Regardless of one's opinion of the state of things or one's place in the various debates we have here -- I hope we can all share some happiness and excitement over those simple things.

Exactly. It is indeed, our party. If we truly are the fans we say we are, we must party and rejoice.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

That sounds plausible

The age thing...
    Because...

I see your point yes. So I think it wont be a flashback then
    Cool :) But could you please go back and edit your posts about this scene that aren't in spoiler tags, just to be on the safe side. We've always put information about this sequence in spoiler tags.
    I have a feeling the date of the press conference will be officially announced (or at least teased) tomorrow.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I have a feeling the date of the press conference will be officially announced (or at least teased) tomorrow.
    That would be a great way to start the week.
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Indeed @Univex.

Exactly. It is indeed, our party. If we truly are the fans we say we are, we must party and rejoice.

We have much to be grateful for. And I think we're a lot luckier, as Bond fans, than we often believe we are.