No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

interesting... one wonders if

this news is correct april is not the start date of filming but march as I have said but I have 0% reliability so who knows
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Risico007 wrote: »

this news is correct april is not the start date of filming but march as I have said but I have 0% reliability so who knows
    No need to spoiler tag filming dates. April is probably when Pinewood filming kicks off, but they are likely still filming spme shots in March.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2019 Posts: 5,869
    jake24 wrote: »

No need to spoiler tag filming dates. April is probably when Pinewood filming kicks off, but they are likely still filming spme shots in March.
    Meaning that none of the obvious members were wrong or giving untrue information on here, and all the sources being mentioned/discussed have been trustworthy in some way shape or form.
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    jake24 wrote: »

Excellent point. All sources could be right. Pinewood shooting starts in April and Mark's the beginning of production. Some location work is done before hand as it was already planned and needs to be done for the birds.

Stop playing games @Risico007 ! You insisted there was no second delay, filming will begin next Monday and the press conference will be held this week!
    my snarky comment is why its in spoiler I heard filming will begin in March 2019 and based on the paper I am right... it is possible but not 100% based on what I heard and the paper

filming begins in Norway with some principal cast

and then filming in pinewood begins in April (which initially it was reverse)

I have heard something about when the conference will be but I don't feel comfortable sharing in case I am wrong (having a few tease and make fun of me when all I did was give information I had heard is slightly childish) if I can get more then one source on this I will share but otherwise..

Stop playing games @Risico007 ! You insisted there was no second delay, filming will begin next Monday and the press conference will be held this week!

So what if a member was wrong by a few weeks or not. It's not a big deal.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 4,619
    @Risico007 you already shared what you have heard about the date of the press conference. You said it will be held this week. When will you finally stop trusting your source? At this point the only mi6community member who has a trustworthy source is @Pierce2Daniel .

The big deal is not that they were wrong. The big deal is that they constantly berated people who said they might be wrong, and now that we do know for a fact that they were wrong they are not telling the truth about what they were saying not so long ago.
    actually this is a different source
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

The big deal is not that they were wrong. The big deal is that they constantly berated people who said they might be wrong, and now that we do know for a fact that they were wrong they are not telling the truth about what they were saying not so long ago.
    I’m sorry but the reason you were “berated” is because you berated them about being wrong constantly and couldn’t drop it even though at the time no-one knew any better. Didn’t that end with you being banned for a week?

Discuss the new information all you want but deliberately calling people out for old messages is a waste of time and unnecessary. Again, this site doesn’t need to be about personal glory, it’s a discussion page for possible ideas and rumours. People are willing to share what they have, either way that’s good. Whosever information was right/wrong it doesn’t matter at the end of the day, because the film and what happens belongs to Eon and the cast and crew involved. Not us.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

Plans can and will change rapidly. I'm sure our users had good, trustworthy information and were confident in it. When another user gives information that could be contradictory, it can feel as though the original info was undermined or completely wrong. When strong personalities clash, ripples (and drama) will show. There is not solely one member who is right or wrong.

No need for anger. We're all friends here. And James Bond will return (sooner or later).
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

Plans can and will change rapidly. I'm sure our users had good, trustworthy information and were confident in it. When another user gives information that could be contradictory, it can feel as though the original info was undermined or completely wrong. When strong personalities clash, ripples (and drama) will show. There is not solely one member who is right or wrong.

No need for anger. We're all friends here. And James Bond will return (sooner or later).
    +1
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Very interesting plot details, we can make some assumptions.
    There will be a flashback in Norway, and Bond will also go back to Norway to hunt or be hunted in a Norwegian forest and lake. Does Bond visit Madeline's home? Does he gather intel? Maybe he is ambushed on his way to the house?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Very interesting plot details, we can make some assumptions.
    There will be a flashback in Norway, and Bond will also go back to Norway to hunt or be hunted in a Norwegian forest and lake. Does Bond visit Madeline's home? Does he gather intel? Maybe he is ambushed on his way to the house?
    I’ll be very impressed if...
    ...they manage to adapt that small monologue from Spectre into an aspect of a well-written and well-made Bond film, with all the tropes we love and more. Very impressed, and I mean this in the best possible way.
  • A thought on the location:
    Well, having looked more at the Norwegian site more, I'm underwhelmed so far. I'm hoping that they will do interesting things with it, but so far it appears to be a small-ish freshwater lake in some flat-to-rolling pine woods. That could be a lot of places! Hoping I'm wrong on this, and I'm still ready to be pleasantly surprised. . .
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited February 2019 Posts: 3,126

Yeah no need for personal attacks if EON had a PR department we wouldn't have to be trying to find out things ourselves
  • 007Blofeld wrote: »

Yeah no need for personal attacks if EON had a PR department we wouldn't have to be trying find out things ourselves

Well there is that, yes.
    octofinger wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Yeah no need for personal attacks if EON had a PR department we wouldn't have to be trying find out things ourselves

Well there is that, yes.

Just speaking the truth EON needs a serious PR department shakeup
    Then again it's not EON's fault for being paranoid after the Sony leak its North Korea and Sony to blame for the PR disaster we are in
  • 007Blofeld wrote: »

Well there is that, yes.

From your lips to god's ears, friend. I've been saying the same thing for while now.

Well there is that, yes.

From your lips to god's ears, friend. I've been saying the same thing for while now.

Imagine if Marvel or Disney's PR department was this bad you wouldn't here the end of it from those fans
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

Well there is that, yes.

Imagine if Marvel or Disney's PR department was this bad you wouldn't here the end of it from those fans

They were complaining about the Avengers 4 title/trailer release for months.
    To bad the next film's plot wasn't Bond's mission to assassinate Kim Jong un
    Please everybody, make this thread fun and interesting again, will ya :-)?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

Well there is that, yes.

I’m not saying that you’re wrong in this, but I’m just wondering what you expect at the time considering filming hasn’t even begun? And most films don’t give out such valuable information until it has, even Disney, also it’s always been tradition for the important stuff to be announced during the press conference, which has always taken place a few days or so before filming? So again, I’m not really sure what you want at this stage?

I understand people are getting impatient but things have been delayed, making the information we get also delayed. So I’m not sure what we’re supposed to have known by now or have had marketed?
    boldfinger wrote: »
    Please everybody, make this thread fun and interesting again, will ya :-)?

I am I just threw in a nice future bond plot
  • shamanimal wrote: »
    I suppose we'll have to go back to TND for the last none 'personal/rogue agent' film.

That was when, twenty years ago?

Would that not be TLD?

Of course! I forgot about Paris.

Thirty one years ago, then.

Jesus!
    Denbigh wrote: »

Well there is that, yes.

I’m not saying that you’re wrong in this, but I’m just wondering what you expect at the time considering filming hasn’t even begun? And most films don’t give out such valuable information until it has, even Disney, also it’s always been tradition for the important stuff to be announced during the press conference, which has always taken place a few days or so before filming? So again, I’m not really sure what you want at this stage?

I understand people are getting impatient but things have been delayed, making the information we get also delayed. So I’m not sure what we’re supposed to have known by now?

@Denbigh not alot but something to keep us from starting a war on a thread about basic PR information to know what's going on
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

Well there is that, yes.

I understand people are getting impatient but things have been delayed, making the information we get also delayed. So I’m not sure what we’re supposed to have known by now?

@Denbigh not alot but something to keep us from starting a war on a thread about basic PR information to know what's going on

Hmm yeah I feel that, it would be nice to avoid the wars :)

I guess some information or an announcement regarding costumes, music or sets would be nice, considering a lot of the focus is pulled to the cast and title during the conference and press release.

And those positions have been thrown into the dark after Boyle leaving. We don’t even know if those names on IMDb are definite.

Well there is that, yes.

I guess some information or an announcement regarding costumes, music or sets would be nice, considering a lot of the focus is pulled to the cast and title during the conference and press release.

And those positions have been thrown into the dark after Boyle leaving. We don’t even know if those names on IMDb are definite.

Well there is that, yes.

@Denbigh if they gave us what date the press conference was that would be good enough just something to countdown to like we are thrilled to have Bond open on April 8th a press conference will be held such and such date we can't wait something like that just basic PR stuff nothing fancy