No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

So no news yet and the guy is a liar good to know
  • TR007 wrote: »
    I thought that Kroll might be playing a game of some sorts and I found a cool sequence from his tweets.

I’d agree with this take if the role was in more of the film
    This is also my pitch I have not heard any actors for this pic yet
    Some1 made this pitch a couple weeks ago [..]
    (retweet)
    Wait till Tuesday...
    Big news coming Tuesday...let you four sweat

ITSWB.... It's Warner Bros. :D Just thought I'd post this, if, you know, I get it right.

If it is WB then chances are Nolan is directing.

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up and it's probably too good to be true, and especially unlikely that it's him now that Craig is back, but still oh my god can you imagine how amazing it'd be if it was Nolan.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Justin Kroll is the same guy who written that article about the frontrunner to direct B25 back in July.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/yann-demange-bond-25-daniel-craig-likely-to-return-1202507288/
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    I know Demange's name has been out there for a while, but it certainly seems like EON (or Craig) are searching for someone more well known. Demange seems like someone they would go to for a reboot.
    It could be that Coogler is going to direct Black Panther 2, given its success this weekend. Maybe WB getting Bond and announcing a new Batman? The Gosling pic is interesting as I'm not sure what it means.
  • SeanCraigSeanCraig Germany
    My favourite Bond director is Terence Young by a wide margin - followed by Hamilton.

I would be excited if Nolan would really be directing B25 but being a huge Craig fan I hope he starts his training routine, soon and maybe he can go as far as his fitness was with QoS - he never looked better and was never more agile. I do prefer his looks in QoS over CR - less bulky.
    SeanCraig wrote: »
    I would be excited if Nolan would really be directing B25 but being a huge Craig fan I hope he starts his training routine, soon and maybe he can go as far as his fitness was with QoS - he never looked better and was never more agile. I do prefer his looks in QoS over CR - less bulky.
    I don't think he can look that way again if he slims down on account of age. It may be preferable to actually bulk up in order to mask the impact of the advancing years. Slimming down may make him look a bit 'worn', which in my view he was in SP.
    Is this a set in stone thing that this alleged announcement is B25 related?

I'm beginning to think there's a better chance of Connery coming out of retirement to replace Craig.
    Craig from Skyfall was a recent tweet from @007 and their YouTube channel posted the shaving scene from Skyfall today with the quote "Sometimes the old ways are the best." Hint that we are getting a returning director or they are going back to more of a practical approach with 25?
    JET007 wrote: »
    Craig from Skyfall was a recent tweet from @007 and their YouTube channel posted the shaving scene from Skyfall today with the quote "Sometimes the old ways are the best." Hint that we are getting a returning director or they are going back to more of a practical approach with 25?
    Mendes?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    bondjames wrote: »
    JET007 wrote: »
    Mendes?

Shhhhh, be quiet, if you say his name enough he'll appear to direct B25.
    Noooooooooo
  • SeanCraigSeanCraig Germany
    I will lose all faith in B25 if Mendes does indeed return - he was done done done after SF (which I like a lot)
    The mention of El Mayimbe being jealous is interesting as he's more of a super hero news guy. Maybe this is Batman related? Or that a Batman director was misleading over the weekend and IS in fact the director of Bond 25?
    Or Ryan Gosling is nightwing
  • edited February 2018 Posts: 4,619
    Demange seems like someone they would go to for a reboot.
    That's Nolan.
  • NSGWNSGW London
    edited February 2018 Posts: 299
    Kroll just tweeted: '10 minutes'...

Final predictions anyone?

Decent chance it will be superhero related I think.
  • edited February 2018 Posts: 4,619
    NSGW wrote: »
    Kroll just tweeted: '10 minutes'...

My final prediction is that this news Kroll has been teasing is not Bond related. No need to worry though, the director will be announced in the next couple of weeks.
    NSGW wrote: »

"Tuesday, February 20th. It was announced today that famed and acclaimed dramatic director Sam Mendes shall return to complete his trilogy and send Daniel Craig off on a high with B25!"

***internet momentarily crashes on account of anticipation and excitement*** ;)
    I'll be the new Moneypenny, I've been calling it for months now.
    It's KINGS trailer...

So a waste of Time great....

Chaps you cannot be serious! Was this really what it was about? I thought this film came out last year.
    Chaps you cannot be serious! Was this really what it was about? I thought this film came out last year.

I was honestly under the impression this film had come and gone already.
  • NSGWNSGW London
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I was honestly under the impression this film had come and gone already.

Me too I don't think its related.
    It wasn't for the trailer, he just noted the announcement was a little delayed due to some fact checking, but that most people will be "underwhelmed."
    It wasn't for the trailer, he just noted the announcement was a little delayed due to some fact checking, but that most people will be "underwhelmed."

At least we had "something" related to Craig. :D

At least we had "something" related to Craig. :D

This is true! He looked pretty fired up in that trailer - thought I heard some piss poor early reactions to it, but it looks solid to me.
    He says he's still fact checking...