The bad movies you love

Comments

• DwayneDwayne New York City
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Dwayne wrote: »
    95_1616008419_c3cf93b2119a722849f62cc6e6b7c8c8.gif

You've ruined Bugs Bunny for me!!!! :))

That IS Bugs Bunny. And he is going to take you to the bank, doc. The carrot bank.

I prefer this.... thank you!!!
    ithappenedonenight1934.12648.jpg
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.

That IS Bugs Bunny. And he is going to take you to the bank, doc. The carrot bank.

What does it take to carrot the essence of a man.

His ego is absolutely colossal.

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

He's 24 carrot gold. 🥕
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Dragonpol wrote: »

He's 24 carrot gold. 🥕

He's a 24 carrot god, even if he runs like an alien wearing human skin, and not quite getting the movements right.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Van Damme and Seagal, together at last. Hilarity ensues.

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Van Damme and Seagal, together at last. Hilarity ensues.

As a true and dedicated Seagalogist, I approve.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

If that line wasn't originally in the script, then you just know that Seagal...

seagal-steven-seagal.gif

... bullied the writer to include it.
  • I love how this entire thread has just dissolved into Steven Seagal memes.
    I love how this entire thread has just dissolved into Steven Seagal memes.

That is the natural and logical evolution of any thread called "bad movies".
    As part of my Seagalogy training, I have now arrived at 2009's DRIVEN TO KILL, film number 32 on the list of about 55. And you know what I realize? I want to play a bit part as a bad guy in a Seagal film. Just for one day, I want to act as if that human meatball is scaring the farts out of my body, before he throws me out through the window. Just for one day, I'd be willing to let this man bully me around on set while trying not to guffaw. It's got to be a tremendous experience.
    As part of my Seagalogy training, I have now arrived at 2009's DRIVEN TO KILL, film number 32 on the list of about 55. And you know what I realize? I want to play a bit part as a bad guy in a Seagal film. Just for one day, I want to act as if that human meatball is scaring the farts out of my body, before he throws me out through the window. Just for one day, I'd be willing to let this man bully me around on set while trying not to guffaw. It's got to be a tremendous experience.

You mean his stuntman will through you out of the window. Unless he can through you out of the window while he is sitting down. Just be glad that you aren't a 20-something aspiring actress...

oof-old-man.gif

You mean his stuntman will through you out of the window. Unless he can through you out of the window while he is sitting down. Just be glad that you aren't a 20-something aspiring actress...

oof-old-man.gif

Hahaha! Indeed. Driven to Kill had a bit part for Crystal Lowe, who became famous by taking her top off in several horror flicks. I bet she had to "audition" before Steven would let her in.

In the movie, I mean. Whoa.

oof-old-man.gif

Hahaha! Indeed. Driven to Kill had a bit part for Crystal Lowe, who became famous by taking her top off in several horror flicks. I bet she had to "audition" before Steven would let her in.

Steven Seagal: My co-star... how old is she?
    Keoni Waxman, probably: She's 30.
    Steven Seagal: Come on, Waxman. That's not believable. My audience will never accept me with such an old woman. Still, I'd like to meet her to break the news of her dismissal gently.
    edited April 2023 Posts: 13,894

oof-old-man.gif

Her name sounded familiar, so I had a quick on the IMDB. She played the bitchy one in Wrong Turn 2. That's what I remembered her name from. Apparently she was also in the Black Christmas remake from 2006, but to be fair, my attention was.... elsewhere. Lacey Chabert. :x

As for The Almighty Rotund One, I have not seen Driven To Kill. My attempted deep dive into his filmography, ran aground after 18 films. I have seen most of what could genuinely be considered his good stuff, which means that there is a whole load of turds more to watch.

oof-old-man.gif

Her name sounded familiar, so I had a quick on the IMDB. She played the bitchy one in Wrong Turn 2. That's what I remembered her name from. Apparently she was also in the Black Christmas remake from 2006, but to be fair, my attention was.... elsewhere. Lacey Chabert. :x

As for The Almighty Rotund One, I have not seen Driven To Kill. My attempted deep dive into his filmography, ran aground after 18 films. I have seen most of what could genuinely be considered his good stuff, which means that there is a whole load of turds more to watch.

Yes, but I will take that bullet for the team. 😄😉

oof-old-man.gif

You must have the patience of a saint. I think that I have gone as far into his films as I can.

oof-old-man.gif

You must have the patience of a saint. I think that I have gone as far into his films as I can.

I am a man on a mission, ready to proselytize the community into a tribe of staunch Seagalogists.
    We're all trying to follow the footsteps of Vern, who not only watched every Seagal film, but also went to one of his music concerts and tried his energy drink.

Vern, I salute you!
    I think from this point on, I would rather get the CliffNotes version of Segal movies, by watching Jason Brant's YouTube channel.

Either that, or continue with double bills. 1 Segal film, followed by a JCVD palette cleanser.
    edited April 2023 Posts: 23,544
    I'm checking them all off, fellas. One by one. I went very far to build the entire collection--some on DVD, some on BR, some barely watchable rips if those are the only versions still available--and I want to make it worth every drop of sweat.
    How can a movie be bad if you love it?
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    I am a man on a mission, ready to proselytize the community into a tribe of staunch Seagalogists.
    But...but...what does it take to change the essence of a man?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    carrot-33625_960_720.png

• DwayneDwayne New York City
    edited April 2023 Posts: 2,625
    I'm checking them all off, fellas. One by one. I went very far to build the entire collection--some on DVD, some on BR, some barely watchable rips if those are the only versions still available--and I want to make it worth every drop of sweat.

You, sir, are one very brave soul! ;)
    I have just discovered that there are actually 11 (!) more Seagal films for me to watch in the "true justice" series. I'll end with about 65 films in total. I watched number 38 today. :-O
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    CrabKey wrote: »

Well I love Black Rain but I am also aware that the script is atrocious, the story ludicrous and it's so corny it defies belief.

So I hope that answers your question...😁
    CrabKey wrote: »

Well I love Black Rain but I am also aware that the script is atrocious, the story ludicrous and it's so corny it defies belief.

So I hope that answers your question...😁

I don't find the script of Black Rain atrocious. 😄 But I love the film's atmosphere much more than its story, so...

Bad films I love? Here are a few:
    Showgirls
    The Room
    Red State
    Tusk
    Plan 9 From Outer Space
    The Hulam Centipede
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Actual bad movies... I don't love any actual bad movies (as far as I know)...
    But I like Alien Resurrection, Operation Kid Brother, Elektra, Superman III, and Laser Mission.
    chrisisall wrote: »
    Actual bad movies... I don't love any actual bad movies (as far as I know)...
    But I like Alien Resurrection, Operation Kid Brother, Elektra, Superman III, and Laser Mission.

I actually like 'Alien Resurrection', until the awful ending! Director Jean Pierre Jeunet did some great films, 'Amelie', 'Delicatessen', 'City of Lost Children', and a little known movie called 'MicMacs', which is like a low key 'Mission Impossible' movie!
    My picks:
    - Under Siege 2
    - Taffin
    - Guest House Paradiso
    - Ali G Indahouse
    - jingle all the way