SPECTRE: The Clapperboard thread

Comments

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Ha anyone else noticed that the Spectre logo looks a bit different on the clapperboard than the one unveiled at the press event? Hopefully the one unveiled last Thursday is the final version as it looked better than this one.

It's the inversed version of Thursday's logo. So the part of the lettering that we didn't see on Thursday, is seen here.
  • Ha anyone else noticed that the Spectre logo looks a bit different on the clapperboard than the one unveiled at the press event? Hopefully the one unveiled last Thursday is the final version as it looked better than this one.

I don't see any difference. Except that it's on a white background now.
    Thanks to @ggl007
    daniel-craig-filming-for-the-new-bond-movie_4509065.jpg
    daniel-craig-rory-kinnear-bond-film-set-london_4510481.jpg

First page updated.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    IqtKRvz.jpg
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    No clapperboard today ;-(
    Was hoping for a weekly update on thursday or monday.
    JWPepper wrote: »
    No clapperboard today ;-(
    Was hoping for a weekly update on thursday or monday.

You can thank the Sony hackers for this my friend!
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited January 2015 Posts: 1,257
    "First day back on set"

B6m-dEjIgAAjDQa.jpg
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    What a view...
  • edited January 2015 Posts: 3,168
    I like this view better (almost same spot, two days ago):
    1851_2015-01-03_1215_0b0f3d0508c44cfa.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    What a view...
    To a kill.
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    I set that up, thank you for hitting it ;)
    I would love to be the owner of the house/flat they used for the exterior of Bond's home! Bet that will have added a few pounds to it!
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    What's going on with these?
    No updates since the start of January - looks like they're only doing them periodically
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Dang! I loved the Skyfall ones. They're like teasers.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I think this time they're only releasing the clapperboard photos once they start filming in a new location. We will probably get one once production moves to Rome later this month.
  • jake24 wrote: »
    I think this time they're only releasing the clapperboard photos once they start filming in a new location. We will probably get one once production moves to Rome later this month.

I can imagine that after the big SonyLeaks scandal, and especially the use of the leaked screenplay by Bond fans in certain topics, EON Productions is not that willing anymore to keep us up to date as heavily as compared to the production of QOS and SF. And in my opinion Barbara Brocolli & Michael Wilson are completely right. We have been spoiled enough already, especially thanks to insane hackers and their free distributors. So I am quite satisfied with the lack of video blogs and so on. This time around you really need to wait and see the end result this fall.
    As the production is the best part for me, this is a bummer. Understandable but still a bummer. I hope, they treat us with something apart from photo calls, which are nice but also a bit boring.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 2,015
    I can imagine that after the big SonyLeaks scandal, and especially the use of the leaked screenplay by Bond fans in certain topics,(...)

Hm, don't forget to mention all those who ask questions to those who have read the leaks, outside the leaks thread, and have actually done more damages to those hoping to stay spoiler-free. You know, some people claiming "please, please, can you tell me if my hypothesis about XXXX is right ?"

Oopps, in fact I can only name one...

• I can imagine that after the big SonyLeaks scandal, and especially the use of the leaked screenplay by Bond fans in certain topics,(...)

Hm, don't forget to mention all those who ask questions to those who have read the leaks, outside the leaks thread, and have actually done more damages to those hoping to stay spoiler-free. You know, some people claiming "please, please, can you tell me if my hypothesis about XXXX is right ?"

Oopps, in fact I can only name one...

Why do you keep confirming stuff I was actually referring to? My comment also includes meyself. I made that mistake (although I try to use spoiler tags) and I apologized for it. And it happened because someone else was wetting my appetite with self-confirming questions (by the way, at this stage pictures spoil tremendously too). But besides that you're completely missing the point.....I was saying that EON is less interested in making video message blogs, because of the SonyLeaks. That's. It.

Saying that I am more damaging to all this only shows that you keep attacking me, whereas in my previous comment I wasn't even mentioning you. You are an asshole. And if a moderator starts warning me for that, then they should warn you too. You are nasty in your remarks towards me. You never respond to private messages, where I tried to actually know you a bit better.

Yes, I can be irritating too. I can sound like a lecturer. Hell, I am an autist myself (Asperger). But at least I try not to react in the way you do. And even if my attempts to be less irritating keep failing miserably, I keep trying and trying. So stop it ok?
    Hell, I am an autist myself (Asperger).

That would explain a lot.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    doghouse wrote: »

I have a son with autism. Want to make a smart remark about him too?
    NicNac wrote: »
    doghouse wrote: »

I have a son with autism. Want to make a smart remark about him too?

Wasn't smart in the least. It seriously explains a lot. My cousin is autistic as well.
    There is a difference between being autistic and having a disorder in the autism spectrum.
  • whereas in my previous comment I wasn't even mentioning you.

Well, I'm part of the category of "Bond fans" you wrote about in the previous comment. Make less broad judgments over whole categories of persons, and you won't have some of them answering you. I'm sorry to hear you have Asperger syndrom, but well, my advice would be to write here on any subject what YOU think, not some analysis of what others think or should think...
  • whereas in my previous comment I wasn't even mentioning you.

Well, I'm part of the category of "Bond fans" you wrote about in the previous comment. Make less broad judgments over whole categories of persons, and you won't have some of them answering you. I'm sorry to hear you have Asperger syndrom, but well, my advice would be to write here on any subject what YOU think, not some analysis of what others think or should think...

What I think is inevitably about Bond. If you can't read that between the lines.....well.... I am never here with the goal to analize people. If you look at my contribution here, then it is, foremost, like all people in here, a contribution to the Bond universe. My passion....and your passion.

I shall try to be less judgemental, but I also hope you can be a bit nicer at times @Suivez_ce_parachute. You never directly....attack me, but you put a lot of indirect puns in your comments that are actually directly meant for me.

I know respect is something you have to earn. In all my life it felt quite hard to earn that respect. In part because of my behaviour. It feels quite.....difficult if you hear all your life that I need to change a bit. Perhaps my personality isn't that appealing....and I know Asperger people and people with Autism disorders have that. But again, I'll do my best ok :-)?

• Of course, I would never have written what I wrote about the "repetitive stuff" in another thread if I had knew about the syndrom. But really, what you write here is a lot about other people's opinions, and how some are "better" than other. How can you expect this to work with a franchise with 23 movies that are so different ? You have to admit one can be a Bond fan and think SF is inferior to MR, without being a troll.

There is no "true Bond fan" now. I can imagine a "true Fleming fan" can exist, because he was an author, etc... but the "Bond movies" are now made by many people who probably have not seen all the previous ones.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 11,119
    Of course, I would never have written what I wrote about the "repetitive stuff" in another thread if I had knew about the syndrom. But really, what you write here is a lot about other people's opinions, and how some are "better" than other. How can you expect this to work with a franchise with 23 movies that are so different ? You have to admit one can be a Bond fan and think SF is inferior to MR, without being a troll.

There is no "true Bond fan" now. I can imagine a "true Fleming fan" can exist, because he was an author, etc... but the "Bond movies" are now made by many people who probably have not seen all the previous ones.

I'd love to hear your favourites ranking of all 23 (25 including the '67 and '83 films) Bond films then. As we are all Bond fans :-).
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 2,015
    I hate rankings :)
    If I was forced to make a ranking of every Bond movies, and a ranking of every Bond movies' first hour, then I guess the result will be very different for instance.
    But well, if I had to create a "signature" of my favorite Bond movies, I guess it would something like : FRWL, GF, TB, OHMSS, TSWLM, FYEO, TLD, CR. But for instance, I find LTK plot to be very clever (with even one of the most meta line of the franchise IMO, far before Mendes, about the villain not believing Bond just did a Bond stuff .. "like a little bird"), and TND's theme to be quite interesting for a blockbuster.

And please consider this : Your name here is from DAD. My name here is from AVTAK. I don't think these are our #1 movies... So Bond is more than a ranked list of movies.
    Do we think the next clapperboard will be in Italy after the next photo call?