SPECTRE: The Clapperboard thread

Comments

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Via @007

Bond at Blenheim. #SPECTRE
    B9mhKjyIAAAzvkM.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,588
    I just had a mini heart attack :)
    rj1943.jpg
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    sQjcOO1.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,168
    Lake Altausee, Austria:
    119rvd1.jpg
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Zekidk wrote: »
    rj1943.jpg

Is that Dave in the background?

Some great pics again! About to watch the blog now!
    B-m6K_BWkAAeKyi.jpg:large

As expected, the car chase clapperboard is closely related to this previous one:
    Via @007
    B9mhKjyIAAAzvkM.jpg
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Where would scene 49 fit in with comparison with SF? I'm guessing the Q scenes at the museum.
  • RC7RC7
    jake24 wrote: »
    Where would scene 49 fit in with comparison with SF? I'm guessing the Q scenes at the museum.

Yeah, not far off. I think possibly just before. I would imagine it's near the scene where Bond and MP meet in MI6 as he's heading to meet M. But, yeah around about that time.
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 3,168
    At the 45-50 minute mark, so Shanghai. Austria scenes in SP immediately after.
    Lio007 wrote: »
    B-m6K_BWkAAeKyi.jpg:large

As expected, the car chase clapperboard is closely related to this previous one:
    Via @007
    B9mhKjyIAAAzvkM.jpg

Great picture!!
    5lytt1.jpg
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 188
    5lytt1.jpg
    Where is that? Looks like an old-fashioned library to me. What do you guys think? An archive? A church?
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Great video! I love the look of M's office (how not to love it :D), Ms Moneypenny looks very smartly dressed, and again all point to SP having a very different feel to SF (like I said many times, Mendes does not do the same thing twice).
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Q seems to be dressed more casual and less geeky in this film compared to SF.
    Scene 67 is the cabin by the lake, in Austria.
    B_6bB-mWsAArsoO.jpg
    The window looks familiar...

The-actor-was-wearing-just-a-robe-for-the-scenes-233492.jpg

Could the cabin be doubling for a bungalow that Bond is renting, similar to when Bond goes to San Monique in LALD?

Anyway, once March has finished, I think we can safely assume that around 60 to 65% of the film has finished shooting no?

Could the cabin be doubling for a bungalow that Bond is renting, similar to when Bond goes to San Monique in LALD?

Anyway, once March has finished, I think we can safely assume that around 60 to 65% of the film has finished shooting no?

My guess… It's an old board from earlier in the shoot. They are given us something, but not strictly in shooting order.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Nope, the latest clapperboard says 10/03/15, so it's two days old.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    It's strange because the first clapperboard image from the first day of shooting back in December has the same scene number, are they doing re takes?
    aaron819 wrote: »
    It's strange because the first clapperboard image from the first day of shooting back in December has the same scene number, are they doing re takes?
    Yes, I believe the R in the R21N signifies Reshoot/Retake.

B_6bB-mWsAArsoO.jpg

Another subtle nod? Yes (DAD) But no iceberg surfing please!!!!! X_X ;)
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    B_6bB-mWsAArsoO.jpg

I think it's more of a nod to Fleming's use of the name, rather than a nod to DAD.

JCRendle wrote: »
    B_6bB-mWsAArsoO.jpg

I think it's more of a nod to Fleming's use of the name, rather than a nod to DAD.

I agree a nod to Fleming, just meant the last time it was used which is DAD. I may well have miswritten how I meant it to be read?
    B_6bB-mWsAArsoO.jpg

I agree a nod to Fleming, just meant the last time it was used which is DAD. I may well have miswritten how I meant it to be read?
    Ah, then I apologise. I'd rather the copy above than the beat up copy from DAD any day.

JamesBond-westindies.jpg

I'm surprised they scratched out the name, him clocking the same name would have added something extra to the scene. (I could see Moore seeing the name on the cover and cocking his eyebrow)
    B_6bB-mWsAArsoO.jpg

Ah, then I apologise. I'd rather the copy above than the beat up copy from DAD any day.

JamesBond-westindies.jpg

I'm surprised they scratched out the name, him clocking the same name would have added something extra to the scene. (I could see Moore seeing the name on the cover and cocking his eyebrow)

That's ok, and yes dear ole Roger would have no doubt made a quip about it! :))
    CApJ_H0W8AAEsAT.jpg