No Time to Die production thread (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

16768707273798

Comments

  • Posts: 152
    peter wrote: »
    @DonnyDB5 -- c'mon man, you were lucky and knew this delay was happening weeks ago (cough, cough)... Way ahead of the Sun, that is only catching up now, lol.

    This "troubled" production is fine.

    You know why? Coz those in charge are professionals and have dealt with this through the history of this franchise.

    And the rest of us? We're armchair managers/coaches calling for delays, or other silliness.

    Once the first teaser drops, and has CF's visual flourishes, and a thumping soundtrack is heard, everyone will be saying holy sh*t, and anticipation for the film will explode.

    There's a great story in place; a kick-ass and innovative director working with a spectacular cast.

    Relax....

    +1
  • weboffearweboffear Scotland
    Posts: 26
    they can easily shoot dialogue scenes where you don't see Daniels feet
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Posts: 323
    weboffear wrote: »
    they can easily shoot dialogue scenes where you don't see Daniels feet

    Yes. They can even modificate screenplay in the way that injury could be part of Bond character for some time in the story.
  • Posts: 11,424
    Pavlo wrote: »
    weboffear wrote: »
    they can easily shoot dialogue scenes where you don't see Daniels feet

    Yes. They can even modificate screenplay in the way that injury could be part of Bond character for some time in the story.

    Genius.
    Maybe he could not walk throughout the entire movie?

    Wasnt the Boyle/Hodge script rumoured to have him locked in a cell for most of the film? Time to dust it down I say.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Posts: 323
    Getafix wrote: »
    Pavlo wrote: »
    weboffear wrote: »
    they can easily shoot dialogue scenes where you don't see Daniels feet

    Yes. They can even modificate screenplay in the way that injury could be part of Bond character for some time in the story.

    Genius.
    Maybe he could not walk throughout the entire movie?

    Wasnt the Boyle/Hodge script rumoured to have him locked in a cell for most of the film? Time to dust it down I say.

    "For some time in the story" I wrote.
  • Posts: 3,985
    QBranch wrote: »
    Meanwhile another extra is playing a ‘Cuban Dancer’:
    1JWkjF0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Cuban dancer: Djanomi Headley-Fulani

    'Lashe...' (on blue post-it note)

    Lashana to play a dancer.

    1JWkjF0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    Unlikely to be the case. Firstly, the blue post-it note says 'lashes' which probably means the extra needs false lashes. Also, the name on the page is Djanomi Headley-Fulani and after having a look online, it seems she is the extra. She is a Freelance Fashion Designer at Liberated Folk. I guess it's her Instagram and she moonlights as an extra.
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/djanhf
    0?e=1565827200&v=beta&t=KogR1W2VToXA8kEBL3ycmiicB2Nn95LfKomqWjVSi0A

    She is credited as playing a Cuban dancer. I suppose that adds more to the theory that Cuba is involved in the film. The evidence is:
    • We know that Cadiz was once scouted. Cadiz previously stood in for Cuba in DAD. However, it seems filming won't take place there.
    • We have seen Cuban licence plates in Jamaica whist filming.
    • we saw a Cuban mural being used whilst filming
    • Ana De Armas is Cuban!
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Posts: 323
    QBranch wrote: »
    Meanwhile another extra is playing a ‘Cuban Dancer’:
    1JWkjF0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Cuban dancer: Djanomi Headley-Fulani

    'Lashe...' (on blue post-it note)

    Lashana to play a dancer.

    1JWkjF0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    Unlikely to be the case. Firstly, the blue post-it note says 'lashes' which probably means the extra needs false lashes. Also, the name on the page is Djanomi Headley-Fulani and after having a look online, it seems she is the extra. She is a Freelance Fashion Designer at Liberated Folk. I guess it's her Instagram and she moonlights as an extra.
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/djanhf
    0?e=1565827200&v=beta&t=KogR1W2VToXA8kEBL3ycmiicB2Nn95LfKomqWjVSi0A

    She is credited as playing a Cuban dancer. I suppose that adds more to the theory that Cuba is involved in the film. The evidence is:
    • We know that Cadiz was once scouted. Cadiz previously stood in for Cuba in DAD. However, it seems filming won't take place there.
    • We have seen Cuban licence plates in Jamaica whist filming.
    • we saw a Cuban mural being used whilst filming
    • Ana De Armas is Cuban!

    IMDB page of Bond25 says that Bond has location scout for Spain - Joshua Benedetti. Maybe they will actually film some scenes in Spain.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited June 2019 Posts: 4,748
    Getafix wrote: »
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    For argument's sake, even if they film into early November:

    That leaves 5 months for post-production. That would be the equivalent of a November-released Bond film finishing shooting in early June, which -- if I'm recalling correctly from recent entries -- is entirely consistent with precedent and arguably even a bit early. (Seem to recall Casino shot into July, but I could be wrong about that).

    So, even with that extreme adjustment to compensate for its troubles, Bond 25 remains comfortably on track for an April 2020 release assuming a similar post-schedule to recent films is followed.

    There's also no way, commercially, that they give up the April 8th date next year IMO. They'll move heaven and earth to hit it.

    Yep. I'm not sure why this idea of the date being pushed back is still coming up. Short of a cataclysmic event, there's no reason to even consider pushing back yet.

    I'd say the lead actor seriously injuring themselves is fairly cataclysmic isn't it? On an action movie in particular. Just saying.

    A super fit friend was wearing a boot like this for over a month and then hobbling on crutches for a few weeks more before recovering.

    However it looks like they're pushing ahead with filming so they must be expecting Dan to be fit quite soon.

    Perhaps the ensemble nature of the cast and focus on other characters other than Bond means there's lots to shoot that doesn't require Dan.

    This is the thing, @Getafix, we don't know how serious the injury is. Cataclysmic would be losing a limb or breaking both legs.

    And with all due respect to your friend, he wasn't a multi-millionaire who could afford to fly to New York almost immediately for surgery. As I mentioned previously, I tore ligaments in my right ankle playing footy. Now, admittedly they haven't been the same since and a full day of being on my feet in work leads to a bit of discomfort, but at the time of the injury, I was back moving around again without crutch support after six weeks and back playing football in ten. That's without being a millionaire and having surgery.

    The optics on the boot are naturally not good. He is injured, regardless of how badly. It certainly is not a good look, and naturally it will be given added spice to really burn the tongue. But just as there is such a thing as mindless denial, there's also such a thing as mindless pessimism and the truth is that neither are realistic. The answer usually lies in the middle. There is, as you say, plenty to be shot that doesn't require Dan to be running, moving, or even to be present if the previous films are any indication. He's not going to be Tom Cruise here.

    But hey, we could be here this time next month and the injury could be worse than what I experienced and all the bad case scenarios posted in the last couple of pages will be proven true. I really do doubt it, though. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe JK ROFLing
    Posts: 7,125
    Theres a pretty high chance that there will be another delay announcement soon.
  • Posts: 3,985
    Pavlo wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    Meanwhile another extra is playing a ‘Cuban Dancer’:
    1JWkjF0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    Cuban dancer: Djanomi Headley-Fulani

    'Lashe...' (on blue post-it note)

    Lashana to play a dancer.

    1JWkjF0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    Unlikely to be the case. Firstly, the blue post-it note says 'lashes' which probably means the extra needs false lashes. Also, the name on the page is Djanomi Headley-Fulani and after having a look online, it seems she is the extra. She is a Freelance Fashion Designer at Liberated Folk. I guess it's her Instagram and she moonlights as an extra.
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/djanhf
    0?e=1565827200&v=beta&t=KogR1W2VToXA8kEBL3ycmiicB2Nn95LfKomqWjVSi0A

    She is credited as playing a Cuban dancer. I suppose that adds more to the theory that Cuba is involved in the film. The evidence is:
    • We know that Cadiz was once scouted. Cadiz previously stood in for Cuba in DAD. However, it seems filming won't take place there.
    • We have seen Cuban licence plates in Jamaica whist filming.
    • we saw a Cuban mural being used whilst filming
    • Ana De Armas is Cuban!

    IMDB page of Bond25 says that Bond has location scout for Spain - Joshua Benedetti. Maybe they will actually film some scenes in Spain.

    So it looks as though the scenes from last night involved some kind of party or formal event in either Jamaica or Cuba………………….

    According to @ggl007 it seems that Daniel Craig was/has been filming fight scenes since the surgery. I guess the boot and crutches are a precaution for insurance purposes whilst off set (I hope). Can @ggl007 confirm if Craig is actually involved in any stunt work? I recall a few pages back that he mentioned that Craig was back in stunt-training and was due to be involved in physical work both this week and last week. @ggl007 even revealed that Craig was on crutches last week, so he has won his credibility back…………………sorry for doubting you, bro.

    Meanwhile, it appears from her Instagram that Simona Zivkovska has joined the cast.
    https://www.instagram.com/simonazivkovska/?hl=en

    8ZqGcdG4.jpg

  • Posts: 1,581
    Theres a pretty high chance that there will be another delay announcement soon.

    Doubt it.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Posts: 1,453
    I wonder when that Omaze video will be uploaded?
  • Posts: 596
    Theres a pretty high chance that there will be another delay announcement soon.

    No, there's a pretty not.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited June 2019 Posts: 3,609
    We live in a pile-on era of media. Like ants attacking a crab, the media looks for a weak spot and then dives in without mercy. This is especially true in the entertainment industry. It's all about click bait. Note this odd wording of the Craig/Malek filming issue: "Craig and Malek Are Struggling to Film Together." Boy, at quick glance, that sure reads like personality conflict, doesn't it?

    More responsible entertainment media outlets (of which there are few) have not reported any doom-and-gloom. The Hollywood Reporter has only re-iterated that the April release date is still a go.








  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Posts: 2,356
    According to @ggl007 it seems that Daniel Craig was/has been filming fight scenes since the surgery. I guess the boot and crutches are a precaution for insurance purposes whilst off set (I hope). Can @ggl007 confirm if Craig is actually involved in any stunt work? I recall a few pages back that he mentioned that Craig was back in stunt-training and was due to be involved in physical work both this week and last week. @ggl007 even revealed that Craig was on crutches last week, so he has won his credibility back…………………sorry for doubting you, bro.
    "Fight scenes" or "stunt work" seem too much! He is in this week's scene (big scene) and he is doing all he can. Jean-Charles Rousseau is doing a lot, too ;) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745947/
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 11,424
    Getafix wrote: »
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    For argument's sake, even if they film into early November:

    That leaves 5 months for post-production. That would be the equivalent of a November-released Bond film finishing shooting in early June, which -- if I'm recalling correctly from recent entries -- is entirely consistent with precedent and arguably even a bit early. (Seem to recall Casino shot into July, but I could be wrong about that).

    So, even with that extreme adjustment to compensate for its troubles, Bond 25 remains comfortably on track for an April 2020 release assuming a similar post-schedule to recent films is followed.

    There's also no way, commercially, that they give up the April 8th date next year IMO. They'll move heaven and earth to hit it.

    Yep. I'm not sure why this idea of the date being pushed back is still coming up. Short of a cataclysmic event, there's no reason to even consider pushing back yet.

    I'd say the lead actor seriously injuring themselves is fairly cataclysmic isn't it? On an action movie in particular. Just saying.

    A super fit friend was wearing a boot like this for over a month and then hobbling on crutches for a few weeks more before recovering.

    However it looks like they're pushing ahead with filming so they must be expecting Dan to be fit quite soon.

    Perhaps the ensemble nature of the cast and focus on other characters other than Bond means there's lots to shoot that doesn't require Dan.

    This is the thing, @Getafix, we don't know how serious the injury is. Cataclysmic would be losing a limb or breaking both legs.

    And with all due respect to your friend, he wasn't a multi-millionaire who could afford to fly to New York almost immediately for surgery. As I mentioned previously, I tore ligaments in my right ankle playing footy. Now, admittedly they haven't been the same since and a full day of being on my feet in work leads to a bit of discomfort, but at the time of the injury, I was back moving around again without crutch support after six weeks and back playing football in ten. That's without being a millionaire and having surgery.

    The optics on the boot are naturally not good. He is injured, regardless of how badly. It certainly is not a good look, and naturally it will be given added spice to really burn the tongue. But just as there is such a thing as mindless denial, there's also such a thing as mindless pessimism and the truth is that neither are realistic. The answer usually lies in the middle. There is, as you say, plenty to be shot that doesn't require Dan to be running, moving, or even to be present if the previous films are any indication. He's not going to be Tom Cruise here.

    But hey, we could be here this time next month and the injury could be worse than what I experienced and all the bad case scenarios posted in the last couple of pages will be proven true. I really do doubt it, though. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words.

    All I am saying is this is not good. To pretend otherwise is just daft. It's not mindless pessimism to suggest that this is not where EON, Craig or Fukunaga wanted to be right now - just stating a fact.

    You're right that none of us know how bad the injury is but how many weeks is it now since it happened? And he's still in a boot.

    It's true they can rethink scenes so Dan is just static and doesn't have to move but that doesn't seem to suit his style of acting.

  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited June 2019 Posts: 4,748
    Getafix wrote: »
    Getafix wrote: »
    AgentM72 wrote: »
    For argument's sake, even if they film into early November:

    That leaves 5 months for post-production. That would be the equivalent of a November-released Bond film finishing shooting in early June, which -- if I'm recalling correctly from recent entries -- is entirely consistent with precedent and arguably even a bit early. (Seem to recall Casino shot into July, but I could be wrong about that).

    So, even with that extreme adjustment to compensate for its troubles, Bond 25 remains comfortably on track for an April 2020 release assuming a similar post-schedule to recent films is followed.

    There's also no way, commercially, that they give up the April 8th date next year IMO. They'll move heaven and earth to hit it.

    Yep. I'm not sure why this idea of the date being pushed back is still coming up. Short of a cataclysmic event, there's no reason to even consider pushing back yet.

    I'd say the lead actor seriously injuring themselves is fairly cataclysmic isn't it? On an action movie in particular. Just saying.

    A super fit friend was wearing a boot like this for over a month and then hobbling on crutches for a few weeks more before recovering.

    However it looks like they're pushing ahead with filming so they must be expecting Dan to be fit quite soon.

    Perhaps the ensemble nature of the cast and focus on other characters other than Bond means there's lots to shoot that doesn't require Dan.

    This is the thing, @Getafix, we don't know how serious the injury is. Cataclysmic would be losing a limb or breaking both legs.

    And with all due respect to your friend, he wasn't a multi-millionaire who could afford to fly to New York almost immediately for surgery. As I mentioned previously, I tore ligaments in my right ankle playing footy. Now, admittedly they haven't been the same since and a full day of being on my feet in work leads to a bit of discomfort, but at the time of the injury, I was back moving around again without crutch support after six weeks and back playing football in ten. That's without being a millionaire and having surgery.

    The optics on the boot are naturally not good. He is injured, regardless of how badly. It certainly is not a good look, and naturally it will be given added spice to really burn the tongue. But just as there is such a thing as mindless denial, there's also such a thing as mindless pessimism and the truth is that neither are realistic. The answer usually lies in the middle. There is, as you say, plenty to be shot that doesn't require Dan to be running, moving, or even to be present if the previous films are any indication. He's not going to be Tom Cruise here.

    But hey, we could be here this time next month and the injury could be worse than what I experienced and all the bad case scenarios posted in the last couple of pages will be proven true. I really do doubt it, though. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words.

    All I am saying is this is not good. To pretend otherwise is just daft. It's not mindless pessimism to suggest that this is not where EON, Craig or Fukunaga wanted to be right now - just stating a fact.

    You're right that none of us know how bad the injury is but how many weeks is it now since it happened? And he's still in a boot.

    It's true they can rethink scenes so Dan is just static and doesn't have to move but that doesn't seem to suit his style of acting.

    It's been three weeks since Eon made their announcement about it, so it's about four weeks since the injury occurred.

    And yes, that's all well and good. I agree that it would be daft to pretend otherwise, but fact or not, that's not what the initial conversation was about. Dan could stay off camera til the end of June and Bond 25 would still have ten months of production to go before release.

    Unless they are really, really lying about the injury, that is plenty of time. The release date shouldn't be under threat for now.

    No, it's not pessimistic to suggest that this is not where they want to be. That's obvious to anyone. It IS, however, pessimistic to suggest that it is cataclysmic when it most certainly isn't. As I said, the reality lies somewhere in the middle.
  • Posts: 596
    ggl007 wrote: »
    According to @ggl007 it seems that Daniel Craig was/has been filming fight scenes since the surgery. I guess the boot and crutches are a precaution for insurance purposes whilst off set (I hope). Can @ggl007 confirm if Craig is actually involved in any stunt work? I recall a few pages back that he mentioned that Craig was back in stunt-training and was due to be involved in physical work both this week and last week. @ggl007 even revealed that Craig was on crutches last week, so he has won his credibility back…………………sorry for doubting you, bro.
    "Fight scenes" or "stunt work" seem too much! He is in this week's scene (big scene) and he is doing all he can. Jean-Charles Rousseau is doing a lot, too ;) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745947/

    I think facial replacement technology has reached the point where -- yes, it's not ideal -- but they can do a lot for an action sequence (presumably) with a double and then very convincingly insert Craig more later if they need to.

    No question it's better if Craig can be in-camera. But one of the undisputed highlights of SPECTRE for me was the opening helicopter fight -- just a seamlessly engaging piece of action -- and it relies heavily on that technique. The exterior action shots with Bond/Sciarra fighting on the rails actually look miles better than the greenscreen ones inside the helicopter, IMO.

    I'd love to know what this sequence is. Presumably it's the "rescue mission." It feels like a nighttime raid on a location where the scientist is holed up, that potentially spills into the surrounding streets and city as a gun battle or chase. Or maybe into a crowded club where a fancy party is happening.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Posts: 793
    ggl007 wrote: »
    According to @ggl007 it seems that Daniel Craig was/has been filming fight scenes since the surgery. I guess the boot and crutches are a precaution for insurance purposes whilst off set (I hope). Can @ggl007 confirm if Craig is actually involved in any stunt work? I recall a few pages back that he mentioned that Craig was back in stunt-training and was due to be involved in physical work both this week and last week. @ggl007 even revealed that Craig was on crutches last week, so he has won his credibility back…………………sorry for doubting you, bro.
    "Fight scenes" or "stunt work" seem too much! He is in this week's scene (big scene) and he is doing all he can. Jean-Charles Rousseau is doing a lot, too ;) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745947/

    It's really amazing what these guys are capable of.

    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745947/videoplayer/vi4108040473
  • Posts: 596
    ggl007 wrote: »
    According to @ggl007 it seems that Daniel Craig was/has been filming fight scenes since the surgery. I guess the boot and crutches are a precaution for insurance purposes whilst off set (I hope). Can @ggl007 confirm if Craig is actually involved in any stunt work? I recall a few pages back that he mentioned that Craig was back in stunt-training and was due to be involved in physical work both this week and last week. @ggl007 even revealed that Craig was on crutches last week, so he has won his credibility back…………………sorry for doubting you, bro.
    "Fight scenes" or "stunt work" seem too much! He is in this week's scene (big scene) and he is doing all he can. Jean-Charles Rousseau is doing a lot, too ;) https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745947/

    It's really amazing what these guys are capable of.

    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745947/videoplayer/vi4108040473

    Mad respect. Stunt people may be "doubles" on paper but they've played the real key role in so many classic sequences we love.

    If anyone here hasn't caught up to it yet, I'd highly recommend Vic Armstrong's book about his career and films. I was lucky enough to meet him a few years back and came away with a signed copy. Just a wonderful, funny man and his writing here is so insightful about the business.

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/True-Adventures-Worlds-Greatest-Stuntman/dp/0857689142
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited June 2019 Posts: 832
    Honestly, I think stunts should be handed back to stunt people. Tom Cruise can be a reckless daredevil all he wants, but the “I do all my own stunts” attitude just robs work from those actually working in that field.

    Would you fault Sir Rog for his extensive and (at times) obvious use of stunt doubles? Do they really rob his movies of that much impact?
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 11,424
    Minion wrote: »
    Honestly, I think stunts should be handed back to stunt people. Tom Cruise can be a reckless daredevil all he wants, but the “I do all my own stunts” attitude just robs work from those actually working in that field.

    Would you fault Sir Rog for his extensive and (at times) obvious use of stunt doubles? Do they really rob his movies of that much impact?

    Totally agree. Just act and leave the stunt people to do the stunts. Having said that, a spot of running should not be beyond the average actor's range.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Posts: 5,137
    Minion wrote: »
    Honestly, I think stunts should be handed back to stunt people. Tom Cruise can be a reckless daredevil all he wants, but the “I do all my own stunts” attitude just robs work from those actually working in that field.

    Would you fault Sir Rog for his extensive and (at times) obvious use of stunt doubles? Do they really rob his movies of that much impact?

    I prefer that an actor do as much as possible themselves; for me it absolutely adds to the authenticity of a sequence and makes it more exciting.
    If a stunt performer can be integrated seamlessly there’s no problem, but when the switch from actor to stunt performer is obvious, the audience can be, at least in part , pulled out of the film.


  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Posts: 2,356
    Pavlo wrote: »


    Recently posted photo with Cary Fukunaga. I don't know when it was taken but maybe new.

    Not really new:

    S4BIQkL.jpg
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Posts: 4,748
    Minion wrote: »
    Honestly, I think stunts should be handed back to stunt people. Tom Cruise can be a reckless daredevil all he wants, but the “I do all my own stunts” attitude just robs work from those actually working in that field.

    Would you fault Sir Rog for his extensive and (at times) obvious use of stunt doubles? Do they really rob his movies of that much impact?

    Sometimes, yes. But conversely, some of Rog's fistycuffs would have been improved by using more stuntmen.

    There is a balance to be struck. Not everyone needs to be Tom Cruise, but actors always should strive to do as much as they can if it makes it more convincing. If using a stuntman makes it more convincing, then that's the route you go instead.

    Stunt workers aren't going to be out of work because of Tom Cruise.
  • Posts: 4,619
    LOVE the Living Daylights Aston! The DB5 is played out, and the Aston Martin V8 Vantage might be the coolest Aston right now. In fact, it's so cool, it screams Fukunaga. I am confident this was a 100% Cary Fukunaga choice.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 4,543
    LOVE the Living Daylights Aston! The DB5 is played out, and the Aston Martin V8 Vantage might be the coolest Aston right now. In fact, it's so cool, it screams Fukunaga. I am confident this was a 100% Cary Fukunaga choice.

    It was the great Barbara Broccoli's idea ;) 100%

    PS: lol. Great to see you around PP. Where have you been?
  • RC7RC7
    Posts: 10,429
    LOVE the Living Daylights Aston! The DB5 is played out, and the Aston Martin V8 Vantage might be the coolest Aston right now. In fact, it's so cool, it screams Fukunaga. I am confident this was a 100% Cary Fukunaga choice.

    I know something else that is a Fukunaga choice and you ain’t gonna be happy old boy.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Posts: 832
    RC7 wrote: »
    LOVE the Living Daylights Aston! The DB5 is played out, and the Aston Martin V8 Vantage might be the coolest Aston right now. In fact, it's so cool, it screams Fukunaga. I am confident this was a 100% Cary Fukunaga choice.

    I know something else that is a Fukunaga choice and you ain’t gonna be happy old boy.

    Color me curious. :D
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 596
    RC7 wrote: »
    LOVE the Living Daylights Aston! The DB5 is played out, and the Aston Martin V8 Vantage might be the coolest Aston right now. In fact, it's so cool, it screams Fukunaga. I am confident this was a 100% Cary Fukunaga choice.

    I know something else that is a Fukunaga choice and you ain’t gonna be happy old boy.

    PLEASE LET IT BE DAVID ARNOLD.

    ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.