No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Pavlo wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    BTW: In the Sun's article the other day regarding the blast, there was a fresh wide shot of Pinewood with the backlot in the distance. Right behind 007-stage you can see green screens and the cranes which is the set piece I posted yesterday.

But even further in the back, at the new expanded backlot (the area is called Saul's farm I think), there is another big set piece with green screens. It's impossible to see what it is but something tells me that is also a Bond-set.

https://thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9223103/james-bond-set-pinewood-studios-explosion/

https://thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/NINTCHDBPICT000495209303.jpg?w=670

NINTCHDBPICT000495209303.jpg?w=670

I know it doesn't add any new vital info, it was just a spotting on my part.

Interesting - are this cranes used to build the set of immitate port's dock for loading in Jamaica or Cuba?...
    They don´t look like the Kind of cranes used in a port to me. At least the green ones obviously have exactly the same Color as the the green screens, so I would presume thy are going to hold some big props.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    That helicopter on the back lot looks like the six side-window version of a Mil Mi-171A2, a fairly recent Russian helicopter.

48018911501_f1abacc195_o.jpg

170036-10225199.jpg
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    QBranch wrote: »
    That helicopter on the back lot looks like the six side-window version of a Mil Mi-171A2, a fairly recent Russian helicopter.

48018911501_f1abacc195_o.jpg

170036-10225199.jpg

It wont be a surprise as there will be some Cuba scenes in Bond 25 (as we know from some photos from Jamaica) and Cuba uses many Soviet and Russian transport vehicles + we know from Rusian plates to two cars in Norway, that Russian factor plays some role in Bond 25.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 17,281
    Nothing new, but at 02:34 in this video you see the multi-camera car and the two Range Rovers.

And some more from the Atlantic Road filming:

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Nothing new, but at 02:34 in this video you see the multi-camera car and the two Range Rovers.

And some more from the Atlantic Road filming:

Interesting if they shoot these scenes on IMAX cameras. As for me, this landspace, its scope are perfect for filming on IMAX. It can be visually breathtaking to watch this scene in cinema.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 4,400
    So......it looks as though we have a new photo of Daniel Craig on set at Pinewood!

If you google 'omaze daniel craig bond set' you see the following thumbnail of a video that is going to be uploaded to this link (the video has yet to go live):
    https://www.google.com/search?q=omaze+daniel+craig+bond+set&oq=omaze+daniel+craig+bond+set&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
    received-304887680391458.jpg
    He looks in good spirit here. Any way of knowing if this was taken before or after the injury?
    He looks in good spirit here. Any way of knowing if this was taken before or after the injury?

Clearly after. The injury happened in Jamaica.

He looks v happy. I hope this is Craig in costume. I like the leather jacket. Getting Dalton in TLD vibes.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    The black, crew neck shirt looks to be the same as the one worn by the stunt driver show in earlier photos.

Clearly after. The injury happened in Jamaica.

He looks v happy. I hope this is Craig in costume. I like the leather jacket. Getting Dalton in TLD vibes.

True, but I guess he could always have been present at Pinewood at some point before Jamaica? Just details anyway.

It certainly looks like it could be a costume jacket. We have the TLD Aston and maybe a leather jacket bringing associations to the same film? That would be great.
    So......it looks as though we have a new photo of Daniel Craig on set at Pinewood!

If you google 'omaze daniel craig bond set' you see the following thumbnail of a video that is going to be uploaded to this link (the video has yet to go live):
    https://www.google.com/search?q=omaze+daniel+craig+bond+set&oq=omaze+daniel+craig+bond+set&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Welcome back 007!!!
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Cary Fukunaga edited his last Instagram post and deleted first part about him as "death of 007 production". Some pressure from EON)
    Cary Fukunaga edited his last Instagram post and deleted first part about him as "death of 007 production". Some pressure from EON)

Given how newspapers spin things, maybe it was for the better…
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

Good thing. Probably wasn’t the most professional thing for him to do, but I totally get his frustration. The poor guy is probably under so much stress with being the first American to direct a Bond film, and I’m sure he’s doing all he can to make this a grand finale for Craig. Kudos to him. It sounds mighty scary.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Glad he edited it actually.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

I need some clarification. Who is "him?" CJF referring to himself? It seems like a bit of self-deprecating humor?
    TripAces wrote: »

I need some clarification. Who is "him?" CJF referring to himself? It seems like a bit of self-deprecating humor?

Yes, just that. And quite funny at that. But the tabloids are lurching so...

• MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    TripAces wrote: »

I’m sure that’s what it was, but arguably so was the “slashed wrist” comment and we saw how well that went over.
    True. People just can’t take a joke nowadays.
    It’s weird how in some photos Craig looks younger, that one he looks younger than he did in spectre.
  • manovermanover uk
    Looks like a point a to point b scene
    I missed this. What was the full text of the original post?

For our London members, Lashana Lynch will be attending a film festival at Genesis Cinema next Saturday where she will be interviewed:

Anyone thinking of attending?
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited June 2019 Posts: 5,185

"You're not seriously going back to shooting?"

"I wouldn't dream of it."
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    00Agent wrote: »

Very nice.

Looking forward to seeing this video, wonder when we'll get it?
    Jordo007 wrote: »

Very nice.

Clearly it's been uploaded, but it's a private video for the meanwhile. I guess it's all part of Bond's marketing campaign, but if shooting is to wrap in September/October, you would expect to see it sooner rather than later. After all, the prize is visiting Pinewood!

Also, if you search the Pinewood studios location tag on IG, you can see numerous extras have been uploading pictures of night-shoots. So despite the explosion, the film is most definitely shooting in accordance with the leaked schedule from Twitter.

Also, if you search the IG users and view their profiles, you can all see that they are black. This could suggest the shoot is for an action scene set in Jamaica, which likely confirms that the set resembling Port Antonio in the Pinewood backlot is being used.

qbBLEG2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    iRPBBv2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    qdj3t30_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

This is the most interesting one as it comes from a stunt performer named Marie Mouroum. She has starred in numerous big films and was a member of the Dora Milaje in Black Panther along with Star Wars. She is also the only member of the crew who is following Lashana Lynch and who Lynch is following back. I assume she is Lynch's stunt-trainer or double.
    mtbBXNh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

She was also in Jamaica. So her account is one to keep an key on:

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    According to the Independent, PWB has completed work on the Bond 25 script.

The actor and writer was not involved with the second season of Killing Eve (she was showrunner for the first) and has completed work on the forthcoming James Bond script.

• Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    Jordo007 wrote: »

Very nice.

Clearly it's been uploaded, but it's a private video for the meanwhile. I guess it's all part of Bond's marketing campaign, but if shooting is to wrap in September/October, you would expect to see it sooner rather than later. After all, the prize is visiting Pinewood!

Also, if you search the Pinewood studios location tag on IG, you can see numerous extras have been uploading pictures of night-shoots. So despite the explosion, the film is most definitely shooting in accordance with the leaked schedule from Twitter.

Also, if you search the IG users and view their profiles, you can all see that they are black. This could suggest the shoot is for an action scene set in Jamaica, which likely confirms that the set resembling Port Antonio in the Pinewood backlot is being used.

qbBLEG2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    iRPBBv2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    qdj3t30_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

This is the most interesting one as it comes from a stunt performer named Marie Mouroum. She has starred in numerous big films and was a member of the Dora Milaje in Black Panther along with Star Wars. She is also the only member of the crew who is following Lashana Lynch and who Lynch is following back. I assume she is Lynch's stunt-trainer or double.
    mtbBXNh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

She was also in Jamaica. So her account is one to keep an key on:

I have been impressed by how the who production has been able to adapt schedules and shooting so that no time is wasted on account of the two challenges. I think it shows they have the right people behind this movie. I am surprised there havent been more leaks from the night shotting in England.
    That one night-shoot extra looks like she's wearing fishnet stockings. Anyone tie that back to the scene that was shot at the nightclub, in Jamaica? I'm wondering if maybe Bond has a meet up at a club?