No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• edited May 2019 Posts: 4,400
    Craig looks amazing. Look at his arm! He should not be wearing that tatty t-shirt. Fukunaga should have got him to do the scene topless:

D5yRG0vXoAECofV.jpg
    @Pierce2Daniel Your theory that Lashana Lynch will have the second most amount of screentime after Craig will SINK very very fast. There is literally no way she will be a major character. Expect her to play a Jamaican character who will appear in one or two scenes and then never be heard or seen again. She isnt playing the rumoured female MI6 agent. No,she will play the same character Lupita would have played, and Lupita would not have played an MI6 agent.

@DeerAtTheGates I wouldn't pay any attention to jamesbondlive's tweets. They have been more often wrong than right.

@PanchitoPistoles I think you may be wrong. I think Lashana is the 'lead' Bond girl. She's still in Jamaica now. She posted this yesterday:

• peterpeter Toronto
    edited May 2019 Posts: 8,501
    Craig looks amazing. Look at his arm! He should not be wearing that tatty t-shirt. Fukunaga should have got him to do the scene topless:

D5yRG0vXoAECofV.jpg
    @Pierce2Daniel Your theory that Lashana Lynch will have the second most amount of screentime after Craig will SINK very very fast. There is literally no way she will be a major character. Expect her to play a Jamaican character who will appear in one or two scenes and then never be heard or seen again. She isnt playing the rumoured female MI6 agent. No,she will play the same character Lupita would have played, and Lupita would not have played an MI6 agent.

@DeerAtTheGates I wouldn't pay any attention to jamesbondlive's tweets. They have been more often wrong than right.

@PanchitoPistoles I think you may be wrong. I think Lashana is the 'lead' Bond girl. She's still in Jamaica now. She posted this yesterday:

Underneath the Mango Tree, indeed.... (or coconut tree, either way....)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I really think Bond 25 has a chance at being the perfect blend between the cinematic James Bond we all know and love, and the classic Fleming elements and characterisation we all like to see worked in.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    talos7 wrote: »
    Yes, balls , the final song needs a shot of testosterone and not another ballad.
    This. Something more fun with excitement.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I really think Bond 25 has a chance at being the perfect blend between the cinematic James Bond we all know and love, and the classic Fleming elements and characterisation we all like to see worked in.

After the disappointment that was SP, I sure hope you're right with this, @Denbigh. It's up to Cary F to make it so.
  • craig2019craig2019 Jamaica
    :))
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    craig2019 wrote: »
    :))

Is that a real picture what the? 🤨😑
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 17,281
    Looks like the cast and crew are really enjoying themselves in Jamaica.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Is that Quarrel Junior Jr on the left?

Don't they all start out having a chance of being the perfect blend?
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 24
    Getafix wrote: »

Indeed. I remember everyone being very excited about seeing Bond and Madeleine in the desert for Spectre filming thinking we'd get some instant classic.

9c2c52ceeafb366252b5857b63840542.jpg
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    naplogic wrote: »

Indeed. I remember everyone being very excited about seeing Bond and Madeleine in the desert for Spectre filming thinking we'd get some instant classic.

9c2c52ceeafb366252b5857b63840542.jpg

But... that was 5 years ago.
    Back to the future plz.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Magnussen looks so much like Jack Lord, I love it. Even though he isn't Leiter, his presence in this film is very exciting.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Red Stripe between them!
    Quarrel is looking fab.
    Quarrel is in the second photo. B-)
    Really love all these new pictures. I love the subtle nod Lashana did on her pic. I wonder if the song will be featured in the movie.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    Really love all these new pictures. I love the subtle nod Lashana did on her pic. I wonder if the song will be featured in the movie.

Subtle nod to what song? I missed that.
    I think it's a bit of a stretch to say 'Underneath the Mango Tree'. . .
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    octofinger wrote: »

Mango underneath the tree is more correct.

I don't know if it was voluntary, but the hint is still there nevertheless.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome

Mango underneath the tree is more correct.

No, they'll sing My Jamaican Guy. Grace Jones appears, but it turns out that this is a reflection during a trip of good, good plants.

But wasn't it a coconut she was holding?

But wasn't it a coconut she was holding?

I thought I saw a mango. It might be confirmation bias from my part.
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 6,677
    It clearly was a cocomango, or a mangonut. I do hope, BTW, they don't overdo it in the reference department.
    Univex wrote: »
    It clearly was a cocomango, or a mangonut. I do hope, BTW, they don't overdo it in the reference department.

As grown by Jamaican Chigroes, no doubt?
  • peterpeter Toronto
    edited May 2019 Posts: 8,501

ohhhhh :(

CRIN---GEEEE
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 6,677
    peter wrote: »

ohhhhh :(

CRIN---GEEEE
    I, for one, was left without an apt answer...
    D5-yGNpWkAELCLj.png