No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    NicNac wrote: »
    Can I just say that the points made by @NS_writings on page 2484 stand as far as we are concerned.

We do not want to see spoilers which may give away aspects of the plot or character development. We can't however ask members to put things in spoiler brackets that may give away a character's fashion accessories or whatever. If you really want to avoid every minor detail of the film then please avoid this thread just to be on the safe side. We can't police everything.

It will mean we can hopefully avoid petty squabbling amongst members.
    Thanks

@NicNac I'm petty squabbling I just voiced a concern?

Can you PM me about your concern? Happy to look into it
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,554
    vasilismf wrote: »
    Is it a spoiler seeing a road of Jamaica in the monitor at the time we know that they are filming there? :P

@vasilismf it depends on everyone's definition of spoilers

There's nothing that would imply that this spoils anything though. All it shows is what is likely an establishing shot of a location that they had officially announced would appear. Nothing showing any sort of action, it's just a shot of a building from 4 different locations.

@AgentJamesBond007 I know but Looks like an explosion though

I don't see any sort of explosion.

@AgentJamesBond007 ok

I didn't see an explosion, @007Blofeld , but I did see...
    what appears to be a building that's been leveled (possibly blown up). Is this what you're referring to?
    Love the recent pics released in the media. But I'm getting really impatient for a title.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Pictures are a little disappointing. Locale seems ideal for the Hawaiian Hobo look. A lost opportunity.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Can I just say that the points made by @NS_writings on page 2484 stand as far as we are concerned.

We do not want to see spoilers which may give away aspects of the plot or character development. We can't however ask members to put things in spoiler brackets that may give away a character's fashion accessories or whatever. If you really want to avoid every minor detail of the film then please avoid this thread just to be on the safe side. We can't police everything.

It will mean we can hopefully avoid petty squabbling amongst members.
    Thanks

@NicNac I'm petty squabbling I just voiced a concern?

Can you PM me about your concern? Happy to look into it

@NicNac I sent you a couple PM's
  • SeanCraigSeanCraig Germany
    edited April 2019 Posts: 732
    I am extremely happy with Felix returning and Jamaica being one of the major locations of the film. This really is uplifting - can‘t express that enough.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Pictures are a little disappointing. Locale seems ideal for the Hawaiian Hobo look. A lost opportunity.

This is just one element and location; there's absolutely no doubt that more spectacular, glamorous images will emerge. Bond wasn't in the height of fashion at the mongoose/snake fight in CR.
  • I'm now at the point where I am not sure I want to be spoiled further, but these pics are hard to resist!
    Great to see Leiter and Bond together!
  • DrClatterhandDrClatterhand United Kingdom
    I don't know why people come on this thread if they want to avoid spoilers. I could see every scene filmed and know every word of the script, but it wouldn't affect my enjoyment of the finished film one iota. It's like everyone else has to step on eggshells for unreasonably sensitive people.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Video:

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Nice video. Don t understand what the spoiler should be.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Everybody is bitching about it. So...
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    edited April 2019 Posts: 544
    Everybody is bitching about it. So...

Bond's black shirt is a spoiler, his grey trousers and brown shoes too. Shooting in Jamaica is a spoiler. Felix in the film is a spoiler. The fact that Cary Fukunaga directs the film is also a spoiler for many. I'm willing to bet there are at least 1000 people that on April 8 will go to the theatre with their eyes covered so they don't see the poster because that is also a spoiler. I just hope they don't stumble with furniture or anything else in the process... :))
    Can’t wait to see Bond’s suits by the great Suttirat Anne Larlarb! :x
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 3,167
    @marketto007
    Thank you.

So...
    At the end of the video Bond is being cut off. So somebody is either after him or looking for him.

Those licence plates...
    Looks more cuban than jamaican to me.
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    Craig looks fantastic in these shots. Great to see Felix. Not loving the costume design on them though... a little too LTK 80s for me. Hopefully it will just be like Madagascar CR moment where I wasn't loving costume design either.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    Really great to see Craig with stubble again.

To be honest, I'm liking the more relaxed clothing fits.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    DoctorNo wrote: »
    Craig looks fantastic in these shots. Great to see Felix. Not loving the costume design on them though... a little too LTK 80s for me. Hopefully it will just be like Madagascar CR moment where I wasn't loving costume design either.

If Bond is operating in a seedy part of town and trying blend in, high fashion, even if casual would be a mistake.

DoctorNo wrote: »
    LTK 80s look is a very very good thing!!! I’m on board :) No more tight pants!!

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Zekidk wrote: »
    @marketto007
    Thank you.

So...
    At the end of the video Bond is being cut off. So somebody is either after him or looking for him.

Those licence plates...
    Looks more cuban than jamaican to me.

Cuban plates: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&biw=1920&bih=966&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=0lLHXOCpJ5uW1fAPnNu9sAk&q=cuban+plates+car&oq=cuban+plates+car&gs_l=img.3...256624.257217..257456...0.0..0.90.414.5......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i7i30j0i8i7i30.6tPNQTpVFpw

Jamaican plates: https://www.google.com/search?q=jamaican+plates+car&client=firefox-b-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF7Z37hvbhAhX3AmMBHWnMDBUQ_AUIDigB&biw=1920&bih=966

Add to this a huge Jamaican flag you can see in the video in the middle of the square... I don't know from where that Cuban thing came...
    Exactly, it's just Jamaica. As it should be.
    I'm feeling more positive about this movie after seeing the photos of Craig and Jeffrey Wright shooting in Jamaica. It looks like the film will be closer in spirit to QOS (which I love), and Craig -- surprisingly -- appears to be in great shape and his clothes fit properly. All good signs.
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Escalus5 wrote: »
    I'm feeling more positive about this movie after seeing the photos of Craig and Jeffrey Wright shooting in Jamaica. It looks like the film will be closer in spirit to QOS (which I love), and Craig -- surprisingly -- appears to be in great shape and his clothes fit properly. All good signs.

I'm getting the same vibe.
    The amount of negativity on this thread is really depressing. We have a new Bond film going into production, which should be cause for celebration among fans. But I just see people being snarky, persnickety, negative, and downright rude about it. Shouldn't this be an exciting time? I never thought I would say this, but I'm going to avoid this thread for a while so I can stay excited about the film without all the negativity dampening everything.

Yes I have noticed negativity everywhere, I started listening to a podcast and turned it off, Im not wearing rose tinted spectacles but the negativity is hideous.
    Hopefully closer in spirit to cr than qos. It won’t be dark, this one is going to be lighter than sf and even sp
    The tabloids are so stupid Craig and the crew look like they are enjoying themselves.
    I’m hoping we get a tone somewhat closer to CR/QoS than SF/SP’s, but with maybe a little more humor. I’m getting really great early vibes though, and confident we’ll get a fresher, more entertaining picture than SP.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    I’m hoping we get a tone somewhat closer to CR/QoS than SF/SP’s, but with maybe a little more humor. I’m getting really great early vibes though, and confident we’ll get a fresher, more entertaining picture than SP.

I'm feeling old school Bond vibes and that's a good thing.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España