No Time To Die: Production Diary

1245824592461246324642563

Comments

  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Posts: 3,126
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Didn't really want to see that I thought this was the non spoiler thread

    That's really not a spoiler.

    How long until the teaser poster is also considered a spoiler?

    Tick, tock. Not long now I'd say, @NS_writings

    To me, a spoiler is...

    -Death of a key character.
    -Mention of thorough details of the very last scene.
    -Resolution of a fight scene (i.e. "Bond beats the guy with his Omega watch gadget").
    -Unexpected reveals (Graves is Colonel Moon, Eve is Moneypenny, etc)

    Other than that...

    -Gunbarrel is at the beginning/end is not a spoiler.
    -Main titles feature X iconography is not a spoiler.
    -Bond wears a tux is not a spoiler.
    -Bond kisses the girl is not a spoiler (unless he kissed Dench's M)
    -Bond fires his PPK is not a spoiler.
    -The girl wears a red dress is not a spoiler.
    -A film still of Bond holding his gun is not a spoiler.
    -A film still of Bond talking to a character is not a spoiler.
    -The trailers are not spoilers.
    -The posters are not spoilers.

    Leaked screenshots of a possible action sequence is
  • Posts: 659
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Those shots on the monitor look very old-school, like something from Thunderball :)
    Agreed. ;)
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    Posts: 544
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Didn't really want to see that I thought this was the non spoiler thread

    That's really not a spoiler.

    How long until the teaser poster is also considered a spoiler?

    Tick, tock. Not long now I'd say, @NS_writings

    To me, a spoiler is...

    -Death of a key character.
    -Mention of thorough details of the very last scene.
    -Resolution of a fight scene (i.e. "Bond beats the guy with his Omega watch gadget").
    -Unexpected reveals (Graves is Colonel Moon, Eve is Moneypenny, etc)

    Other than that...

    -Gunbarrel is at the beginning/end is not a spoiler.
    -Main titles feature X iconography is not a spoiler.
    -Bond wears a tux is not a spoiler.
    -Bond kisses the girl is not a spoiler (unless he kissed Dench's M)
    -Bond fires his PPK is not a spoiler.
    -The girl wears a red dress is not a spoiler.
    -A film still of Bond holding his gun is not a spoiler.
    -A film still of Bond talking to a character is not a spoiler.
    -The trailers are not spoilers.
    -The posters are not spoilers.

    Leaked screenshots of a possible action sequence is

    It depends: a characyer dying or severely wounded, an iconic set exploding are. But... Bond fighting Greene or Hinx? Silva pointing a gun? Jinx holding two swords? To me, if I hadn't seen the movie I couldn't guess if that was at the beginning, at the end, in the middle, even a deleted scene (Bond and Vesper kissing on the sea).
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 11,425
    double post
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 11,425
    Looks like they filmed a bunch of establishing shots by the look of it.

    I am guessing they are filming in the town of Port Antonio itself. Nice characterful location.

    Some interesting info on the history of films shot in the area:

    http://portiefilmfest.com/historyoffilm/
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Posts: 7,526
    Can I just say that the points made by @NS_writings on page 2484 stand as far as we are concerned.

    We do not want to see spoilers which may give away aspects of the plot or character development. We can't however ask members to put things in spoiler brackets that may give away a character's fashion accessories or whatever. If you really want to avoid every minor detail of the film then please avoid this thread just to be on the safe side. We can't police everything.

    It will mean we can hopefully avoid petty squabbling amongst members.
    Thanks

  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,497
    You think of spoilers as disposable pleasures rather than meaningful pursuits.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Posts: 7,526
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    You think of spoilers as disposable pleasures rather than meaningful pursuits.

    Always get yourself an accountant with a fanciful imagination I say. They are simply the best ones. ;)
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    NicNac wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    You think of spoilers as disposable pleasures rather than meaningful pursuits.

    Always get yourself an accountant with a fanciful imagination I say. They are simply the best ones. ;)

    And boy, she sure is. ;-)
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited April 2019 Posts: 4,184
    M going to die. Spoiled by Media.
    Madeline is Mr White daughter. Bond line about defending should not have been in the trailer.

    From Felix i only whant to see a litle he is back. Stepping out of airplane can be enough, if there whant show more of him, i wish there trow in some flashback.

    If Oberhauser, Lucia and Camile making a comeback then better media keep it a secret, if there is not any footage of them in trailers.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Posts: 1,768
    James Bond, The man who was only a silhouette

    I'd love that to be a tag line or even for it to be mentioned in the movie somewhere
    Such a great description of Bond by Fleming in Moonraker
  • Posts: 1,925
    I feel like if your on this website or on the internet in general you are going to encounter spoilers. You know the chances you are taking by coming here
  • Posts: 46
    Is it a spoiler seeing a road of Jamaica in the monitor at the time we know that they are filming there? :P
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,497
    No, but the title is on one of the screens.

    Bond Out To Sea: The Final Adventure
  • Posts: 617
    The amount of negativity on this thread is really depressing. We have a new Bond film going into production, which should be cause for celebration among fans. But I just see people being snarky, persnickety, negative, and downright rude about it. Shouldn't this be an exciting time? I never thought I would say this, but I'm going to avoid this thread for a while so I can stay excited about the film without all the negativity dampening everything.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    The amount of negativity on this thread is really depressing. We have a new Bond film going into production, which should be cause for celebration among fans. But I just see people being snarky, persnickety, negative, and downright rude about it. Shouldn't this be an exciting time? I never thought I would say this, but I'm going to avoid this thread for a while so I can stay excited about the film without all the negativity dampening everything.

    I totally understand this.

  • Posts: 5,868
    The amount of negativity on this thread is really depressing. We have a new Bond film going into production, which should be cause for celebration among fans. But I just see people being snarky, persnickety, negative, and downright rude about it. Shouldn't this be an exciting time? I never thought I would say this, but I'm going to avoid this thread for a while so I can stay excited about the film without all the negativity dampening everything.

    Go to the filming thread. We're having a blast there. Positivity all around.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Posts: 1,755
    Go check out Instagram, people! First photos have surfaced of Craig on set in Jamaica!
  • Posts: 5,868
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Go check out Instagram, people! First photos have surfaced of Craig on set in Jamaica!

    Instagram or the filming thread ;)
  • Posts: 617
    Univex wrote: »
    The amount of negativity on this thread is really depressing. We have a new Bond film going into production, which should be cause for celebration among fans. But I just see people being snarky, persnickety, negative, and downright rude about it. Shouldn't this be an exciting time? I never thought I would say this, but I'm going to avoid this thread for a while so I can stay excited about the film without all the negativity dampening everything.

    Go to the filming thread. We're having a blast there. Positivity all around.

    Oh, cool! Thanks for the tip! It didn't even occur to me that there was a separate filming thread (hey, I never said I was the brightest bulb on the tree).
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 5,868
    Univex wrote: »
    The amount of negativity on this thread is really depressing. We have a new Bond film going into production, which should be cause for celebration among fans. But I just see people being snarky, persnickety, negative, and downright rude about it. Shouldn't this be an exciting time? I never thought I would say this, but I'm going to avoid this thread for a while so I can stay excited about the film without all the negativity dampening everything.

    Go to the filming thread. We're having a blast there. Positivity all around.

    Oh, cool! Thanks for the tip! It didn't even occur to me that there was a separate filming thread (hey, I never said I was the brightest bulb on the tree).

    This thread has long been contaminated by the negativists who can't or won't comment upon the brilliantly fun pics and snippets that arise from filming. So do go to the filming thread, old boy, you'll have the fun of your life for the next months. This is what it's all about ;)
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 3,164
    From Cary
  • Posts: 3,063
    From the FB user Sailing Banyan:

    "But I just know he’s behind that black curtain !
    This is as close as we got before they threatened to take my camera. 🙃"
    J9pAfBM.jpg
  • QQ7QQ7 Croatia
    Posts: 371
    That's Jamaica right?
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Posts: 3,126
    vasilismf wrote: »
    Is it a spoiler seeing a road of Jamaica in the monitor at the time we know that they are filming there? :P

    @vasilismf it depends on everyone's definition of spoilers
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Posts: 3,126
    NicNac wrote: »
    Can I just say that the points made by @NS_writings on page 2484 stand as far as we are concerned.

    We do not want to see spoilers which may give away aspects of the plot or character development. We can't however ask members to put things in spoiler brackets that may give away a character's fashion accessories or whatever. If you really want to avoid every minor detail of the film then please avoid this thread just to be on the safe side. We can't police everything.

    It will mean we can hopefully avoid petty squabbling amongst members.
    Thanks

    @NicNac I'm petty squabbling I just voiced a concern?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Posts: 2,619
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    vasilismf wrote: »
    Is it a spoiler seeing a road of Jamaica in the monitor at the time we know that they are filming there? :P

    @vasilismf it depends on everyone's definition of spoilers

    There's nothing that would imply that this spoils anything though. All it shows is what is likely an establishing shot of a location that they had officially announced would appear. Nothing showing any sort of action, it's just a shot of a building from 4 different locations.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Posts: 3,126
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    vasilismf wrote: »
    Is it a spoiler seeing a road of Jamaica in the monitor at the time we know that they are filming there? :P

    @vasilismf it depends on everyone's definition of spoilers

    There's nothing that would imply that this spoils anything though. All it shows is what is likely an establishing shot of a location that they had officially announced would appear. Nothing showing any sort of action, it's just a shot of a building from 4 different locations.

    @AgentJamesBond007 I know but Looks like an explosion though
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Posts: 2,619
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    vasilismf wrote: »
    Is it a spoiler seeing a road of Jamaica in the monitor at the time we know that they are filming there? :P

    @vasilismf it depends on everyone's definition of spoilers

    There's nothing that would imply that this spoils anything though. All it shows is what is likely an establishing shot of a location that they had officially announced would appear. Nothing showing any sort of action, it's just a shot of a building from 4 different locations.

    @AgentJamesBond007 I know but Looks like an explosion though

    I don't see any sort of explosion.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Posts: 3,126
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    vasilismf wrote: »
    Is it a spoiler seeing a road of Jamaica in the monitor at the time we know that they are filming there? :P

    @vasilismf it depends on everyone's definition of spoilers

    There's nothing that would imply that this spoils anything though. All it shows is what is likely an establishing shot of a location that they had officially announced would appear. Nothing showing any sort of action, it's just a shot of a building from 4 different locations.

    @AgentJamesBond007 I know but Looks like an explosion though

    I don't see any sort of explosion.

    @AgentJamesBond007 ok
Sign In or Register to comment.