No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Spanish interview with Ana De Armas and Cary (with Craig & Lashana), both speaking spanish with a stunning journalist at the press conf.

Ana
    https://instagram.com/tv/BwuxsgtlXrS/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Cary & co
    https://instagram.com/tv/BwuKrYHlwVJ/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="

Somebody translate please!!
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    I've started to follow Cary and Ana on Instagram...
    What scenes from the books that haven't been adapted on to the big screen would you all like to see in Bond 25?
    I'd love to see him swim with barracudas. Are there barracudas in Jamaica? ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Bond fighting a giant squid would be awesome.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Quite interesting Ana:

"Cary and I were talking during some months and he always wanted me in the film but I didn't have read anything... Then Phoebe came and wrote this character and Cary was nervous about if I was going to like it or not, but there wasn't any doubt."

"Are you going to have a special training or have an specific diet for this character?"

"I don't know, I haven't started yet, let's see what the director demands... and I'll do it"

Murdock wrote: »
    Bond fighting a giant squid would be awesome.
    That too, yeah. Squids and barracudas. Hey! There's a title ;)
    Univex wrote: »
    I'd love to see him swim with barracudas. Are there barracudas in Jamaica? ;)

That would be great
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Quite interesting Ana:

"Cary and I were talking during some months and he always wanted me in the film but I didn't have read anything... Then Phoebe came and wrote this character and Cary was nervous about if I was going to like it or not, but there wasn't any doubt."

"Are you going to have a special training or have an specific diet for this character?"

"I don't know, I haven't started yet, let's see what the director demands... and I'll do it"

So Paloma is Phoebe's creation. Interesting.
    That account could actually be anyone, you know it right?
    Yeah, sure:
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Quite interesting Ana:

Or, at least, Ana hasn't signed for Bond 25 until Phoebe came...
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Quite interesting Ana:

Let's hope Phoebe was channeling Villanelle when she was creating Paloma :)
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    Station_Z wrote: »
    That account could actually be anyone, you know it right?
    Yeah, sure:

Anyone is also Fukunaga😂
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Quite interesting Ana:

You and your femme fatales! ;)
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 79
    So if David Dencik will be a villain, could either Dali Benssalah or Ana de Armas be the scientist, or maybe the part hasn't been cast yet?

Has no one here come up with the idea that the scientist could be Madeleine? As a medical doctor she could have easily changed to scientific work in the 5 years that have passed.

She has left Bond, he is living alone on Jamaica,... Felix calls him...he doesnt want to return... until Felix tells him that it was Madeleine, who disappeared.

Maybe she is working on some virus or whatever... hence the new technology/weapon...

• HildebrandRarityHildebrandRarity Centre international d'assistance aux personnes déplacées, Paris, France
    Maybe Paloma was originally a different character, and Walter-Bridge, prompted by Fukunaga, rewrote her to be a Latina.
  • craig2019craig2019 Jamaica
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Quite interesting Ana:

What can I say? The Craig-era needs a proper one before he leaves the role :(
    So Craig likely filmed something today.
    craig2019 wrote: »

It looks as though the Bond 25 team have caught the Instagram bug. Fairly certain this is the Daniel Craig's account!

Please can we get translations of Both Cary and Ana's Instagram interviews

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BwuKrYHlwVJ/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

• DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium

It looks as though the Bond 25 team have caught the Instagram bug. Fairly certain this is the Daniel Craig's account!

I do urge people to be careful, though.. Daniel Craig is notoriously absent on social media, he has spoken against it at length on several occasions.

So either someone is posting on his behalf, or some guy/gal is just having a laugh and posting pictures that have nothing to do with Bond 25.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    I mean I guess so but kidnapped kinda implies that he's not a villain to me and also with nothing to really confirm that he is the scientist, there's still an option for them to be played by someone else.

I'd like to introduce you to my friend Elektra.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Looks similar to the seaplane in CR. More windows though.
    Real Dan Craig posing on Instagram ?
    Hmmmm...
    That’s a photo of a Maldives float plane
    It even says so on the side.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 1,395

Please can we get translations of Both Cary and Ana's Instagram interviews

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BwuKrYHlwVJ/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

I think you're right @Pierce2Daniel. Anyway I've followed him and the rest of the B25 cast for safe measure ;)
    Quite interesting Ana:

What can I say? The Craig-era needs a proper one before he leaves the role :(

True, very true ;)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

(x) Doubt
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Sorry to disturb the discussion but was wondering if people wouldn't taking a look at an unfinished Skyfall trailer I've posted on my page? :)
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Dencik possibly a villain?

Just when you think you've got it figured out someone throws a curveball, watch out people EON is playing the misdirection game here.

We've naturally assumed he's the scientist here but what if he's not.

I'm tingling with anticipation, I hope they continue to throw us off the scent. Then bang we get the teaser, it will hint at something and then the full trailer will surprise us no end with things we hadn't even considered.

Wishful thinking I know but I just want this to be nothing like we are thinking it is, makes it that more exciting.

I don't mind following the production and listening to people theories but I hope to go into the cinema with very little knowledge of the story I am about to see next April.
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    The person holding the clapperboard in the pic is wearing an IMAX ID Card so it’s reasonable to assume well see some action there.