No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

Would be happy to translate, but the article is behind a paywall unfortunately. It might be referred to in other articles throughout the day though.

Got this part. haha Untitled.png
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    The next Bond likely will not be selected by Barbara Broccoli.

Yeah, right...
    This is your daily reminder that even MI6-HQ confirmed it is entirely possible this will happen.

But not really relevant in THIS thread, so give it a rest. We know you hate the woman, @PanchitoPistoles. We ALL know it at this point. You're our favourite broken record. But this thread deserves better.
    What this thread deserves is @ColonelSun and @Shardlake not spreading false information. When MI6-HQ confirms something, it’s true.

If MI6 confirms something may happen, it isn't the same thing as something will happen.
    Now stop picking arguments.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,541

Yeah, right...
    This is your daily reminder that even MI6-HQ confirmed it is entirely possible this will happen.

But not really relevant in THIS thread, so give it a rest. We know you hate the woman, @PanchitoPistoles. We ALL know it at this point. You're our favourite broken record. But this thread deserves better.
    What this thread deserves is @ColonelSun and @Shardlake not spreading false information. When MI6-HQ confirms something, it’s true.

54728574_10214351529958261_8201267835855437824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=7e6666e1934a3e6f9af7121fd64b164c&oe=5D483C6E

What the hell :))
    Gareth007 wrote: »

Would be happy to translate, but the article is behind a paywall unfortunately. It might be referred to in other articles throughout the day though.

Got this part. haha Untitled.png

Hmm... interesting

Yeah, right...

Er???? How on earth am I spreading false information? What I am saying is it seems highly unlikely and improbable for Eon to hand over the biggest decision, casting a new Bond, to anyone else. (And if so, as I asked you, who and why?) I never recall Mi6-HQ stating - or even confirming BB and Eon would not keep control of casting - how could anyone know such huge information when Bond 26 is not even close to production???

Now back to reality and to Bond 25 which is now in production.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    Can someone please confirm what was happening last year when daniel was spotted in italy filming ? daniel-craig-james-bond-set-photos-13.jpg
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

Yeah, right...

That's very rude of you @PanchitoPistoles . There are many members of this thread, myself included who appreciate the contribution of @ColonelSun and @Shardlake
    Whether you choose to believe their posts is up to you. However, you cannot stop them posting, nor can you categorically claim they're spreading false information.
    What is wrong with some of you. When I joined this forum in 2005, I did so because I love James Bond, and I wanted to engage with like minded people. Over my time here I've made many good friends, enjoyed reading thousands of brilliant posts, and had a great deal of fun.
    Why are some of you so negative and bitter. Because of the delay of a film. Because you deserve better. Take your head out of your ass and get over yourself. The World does not revolve around you believe it or not.
    By all means have an opinion, debate and discuss. But going over the same old schtick day after day, is tiresome. We get you don't like Barbara Broccoli, that you have little faith in EON, that you've waited for too long for the next Bond film. That the script should be finished (But how do you know that it isn't?) or any other thing that you want too complain about.
    I don't know what some think is going to change. EON are likely not reading every post, going into a meeting and discussing how upset several members of MI6 Community are.
    Get over it!

• Gareth007 wrote: »
    Can someone please confirm what was happening last year when daniel was spotted in italy filming ? daniel-craig-james-bond-set-photos-13.jpg

https://www.mi6-hq.com/news/daniel-craig-as-james-bond-filming-in-cardona-spain-today-180529

Cool, so could that actually be an advert for when bond 25 is released, filmed way back last year ?
    FYI, I’m fairly certain that we have killed any chance of Sebastian Sosatin being a source for the production.

I know he tagged himself using the ‘BOND25’ hashtag’. But a quick look at the coverage on MI6-HQ and his tagged photos (where numerous James Bond accounts are linking him with Rami Malek) has clearly scared him off.

He was regularly posting from the set as well! Guys, it’s integral that we don’t scare off sources. Please refrain from bombarding people with messages and tagging them in news updates on your own pages! It just means we have to go back to the drawing board. Lets be a little more subtle!

We can guarantee that we won’t be hearing from him again….
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    FYI, I’m fairly certain that we have killed any chance of Sebastian Sosatin being a source for the production.

I know he tagged himself using the ‘BOND25’ hashtag’. But a quick look at the coverage on MI6-HQ and his tagged photos (where numerous James Bond accounts are linking him with Rami Malek) has clearly scared him off.

He was regularly posting from the set as well! Guys, it’s integral that we don’t scare off sources. Please refrain from bombarding people with messages and tagging them in news updates on your own pages! It just means we have to go back to the drawing board. Lets be a little more subtle!

So what? I doubt he was going to be a "source of information". He posted 2 photos that show little to no information, and do you really think he was going to keep posting stuff after filming had started?
    Denbigh wrote: »

So what? I doubt he was going to be a "source of information". He posted 2 photos that show little to no information, and do you really think he was going to keep posting stuff after filming had started?

Yep.

If he's idiotic enough to confirm he's Rami Malek's stuntman and show pictures from the set. He would have been a golden source of info. And this was over the course of two days! Just imagine if he was leaking this stuff over 6 months of production.

But we have killed that chance.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Does today's filming fall outside of the principal photography period? And if so, is the project's status still considered "pre-production"? Just curious.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    edited March 2019 Posts: 8,026

Yeah, right...

54728574_10214351529958261_8201267835855437824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=7e6666e1934a3e6f9af7121fd64b164c&oe=5D483C6E

What the hell :))

Thank you, I'm here all day every day.
    Does today's filming fall outside of the principal photography period? And if so, is the project's status still considered "pre-production"? Just curious.

I guess until an official shooting announcement is made then yes, we would still consider this outside principal. We don't know exactly what is going on in Norway today. It could be shooting, it could be on set rehearsals depending on what the sequence involves, it could be anything.

If something is mentioned during the press-conference about something substantial being shot today, we could retrospectively look at it differently.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Production hasn't officially been kicked off yet, but I'll probably change the status on the front page soon.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,619

Yeah, right...

Er???? How on earth am I spreading false information?
    It’s really quite simple: you are saying something is impossible when the 100% trustworthy MI6-HQ has said it is entirely possible.
    Denbigh wrote: »

Yep.

If he's idiotic enough to confirm he's Rami Malek's stuntman and show pictures from the set. He would have been a golden source of info. And this was over the course of two days! Just imagine if he was leaking this stuff over 6 months of production.

But we have killed that chance.

Well said. Your completely correct what you have said. But how do you know he has been scared off. Is he no longer part of the bond 25 production. ?

Yeah, right...

It’s really quite simple: you are saying something is impossible when the 100% trustworthy MI6-HQ has said it is entirely possible.

I'm saying it is improbable and makes very little sense, and that is not saying it's impossible (although I can't imagine where this idea about Eon surrendering casting rights has come from) - so, with respect, stop twisting my words (as you always seem to do when anyone here challenges your posts) to justify your opinion. And I repeat, I do not recall Mi6:HQ stating BB would have zero to do with casting the next Bond.

Again, let's get back to what we do know to be true rather than speculation.

Bond 25 is now in production.

Yeah, right...

I'm saying it is improbable and makes very little sense, and that is not saying it's impossible (although I can't imagine where this idea about Eon surrendering casting rights has come from) - so, with respect, stop twisting my words (as you always seem to do when anyone here challenges your posts) to justify your opinion. And I repeat, I do not recall Mi6:HQ stating BB would have zero to do with casting the next Bond.

It’s not about surrendering casting. The rumour is that they are considering selling the Bond movie rights.
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    edited March 2019 Posts: 308
    Obviously someone official is reading our posts and tweets or otherwise this stunt guy wouldn’t have changed his insta post. ;)
    Obviously someone official is reading our posts and tweets or otherwise this stunt guy wouldn’t have changed his insta post. ;)

But theres more than this forum on the world wide web. It could be an entirely different forum or connection that they are looking at.

Untitled.png
    There's a Bond movie shooting. As we speak!

Yeah, right...

It’s not about surrendering casting. The rumour is that they are considering selling the Bond movie rights.

Yes, a rumour - not a fact as you stated before. And you posted it is unlikely BB will have a say in the casting of the next Bond -- so that was just speculation from you now????

Personally I do not believe Eon will ever sell off Bond. Or they will ever give up the power to choose their lead actor.

So let's focus on reality and not more (wild) speculation.
    Please stop. Get back to bond 25 production. This isn't the thread for disusing EON's future or whether it will be sold. Bond wont be sold. It might have an american director to helm bond 25, but they are very protective over the franchise, and they wont let the franchise go out of its comfort zone. Barbra made the excellent choice of casting daniel. She knows bond inside and out, s she wont be going anywhere anytime soon.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Gareth007 wrote: »

But theres more than this forum on the world wide web. It could be an entirely different forum or connection that they are looking at.

This forum is by far the most active site on the web for any B25 related news. I am convinced that someone at EON is paid for checking in regularly to check what info has leaked and what has not. And while they are at it, I am sure someone checks the "Next Bond actor" thread once in a while, just to see who has caught the fan's attention recently.

Yeah, right...

Yes, a rumour - not a fact as you stated before. And you posted it is unlikely BB will have a say in the casting of the next Bond -- so that was just speculation from you now????

Personally I do not believe Eon will ever sell off Bond. Or they will ever give up the power to choose their lead actor.

Amen.

Not that we've had any specific confirmation, but -- if they're shooting today (9:48 AM EST as of this posting), does that rule out a nighttime setting for the Norway sequence?

As cool as I think that would be, I'm a little torn. The landscape in those shots is so beautiful that one would think they'd want to take advantage of as much daytime lighting as possible.
    Nobody can even say it's filming now. Could be rehearsals, even for a nice shot.

only interview could find of new directory talk about bond.

Yeah, right...

I’ll answer in a PM.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

The url listed in the photo links to Pinewood MBS Lighting Limited, which as the name suggests is based at Pinewood.

Is it normal for a production to bring lighting equipment with them, and not use local companies?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Red_Snow wrote: »

The url listed in the photo links to Pinewood MBS Lighting Limited, which as the name suggests is based at Pinewood.

Is it normal for a production to bring lighting equipment with them, and not use local companies?

It's not unusual. It depends on where you are shooting, really.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Where you get your sources about EON selling the movie rights or? @PanchitoPistoles