No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    He'd be far from my choice. But, I guess I'll have to grow accustomed to him. Certainly better than some of the abysmal choices put in some people's casting desires.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,126
    He'd be far from my choice. But, I guess I'll have to grow accustomed to him. Certainly better than some of the abysmal choices put in some people's casting desires.

@ClarkDevlin same I kind of want Aidan Turner I think he may have the look then again maybe he doesn't I don't know it's a decent choice Richard Madden maybe Barbara will find someone good
    bondsum wrote: »
    I see where the original quote comes from @007Blofeld. Sam Heughan waa asked on some chat show called Kelly and Ryan about Bond and he answered that he did audition at the time of CR when the producers were thinking of going young. That would’ve been when Henry Cavill also auditioned but eventually lost out to Craig. It’s an old story.

@bondsum he was in the news just 3 days ago about bond on Twitter
    By the time they actually start casting a new Bond, we'll have grown tired of this topic for it to be news.

I'm already tired of it.

Hope EON or someone from the crew throw us a bone this week that filming is beginning. Anything would be appreciated.
    By the time they actually start casting a new Bond, we'll have grown tired of this topic for it to be news.

I'm already tired of it.

Hope EON or someone from the crew throw us a bone this week that filming is beginning. Anything would be appreciated.

It did say in the daily mail article that he is doing 12 hour sessions for Bond 25 shape how is that possible?
    The next Bond likely will not be selected by Barbara Broccoli.
    If Bond 25 does indeed start shooting in the coming days, does anyone think we could get an official announcement acknowledging the fact that shooting has started. Not necessarily a press conference sort of thing, but it could make it clear that more details will be coming soon.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 4,619
    2Wint2Kidd wrote: »
    If Bond 25 does indeed start shooting in the coming days, does anyone think we could get an official announcement acknowledging the fact that shooting has started. Not necessarily a press conference sort of thing, but it could make it clear that more details will be coming soon.
    Not in the coming days. It starts filming today! A long and sad chapter in the production of Bond 25 has ended and a much more exciting and happier chapter has just begun. Time to get excited! Press conference next week.
    Sorry, I may have missed something earlier in this forum. Is the press conference meant to happening next week? Confirmation and all. Anyway it's excellent that it is filming today.

Yeah, right...

• BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    2Wint2Kidd wrote: »
    Sorry, I may have missed something earlier in this forum. Is the press conference meant to happening next week? Confirmation and all. Anyway it's excellent that it is filming today.

Well we can only guess since it was meant to occur on March 4th, but then that day just went by without EON even addressing it. Why would they not call it off and schedule it on another day? No one knows.

But that's assuming there will be a conference, which we simply do not know either.
    ColonelSun wrote: »

Yeah, right...
    This is your daily reminder that even MI6-HQ confirmed it is entirely possible this will happen.

Yeah, right...
    This is your daily reminder that even MI6-HQ confirmed it is entirely possible this will happen.

Yeah, so Eon, who have huge control of Bond, are going to hand over the most important decision to, er, who exactly? And why exactly?

• ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England

Yeah, right...

Yeah, so Eon, who have huge control of Bond, are going to hand over the most important decision to, er, who exactly? And why exactly?

PP has taken the term wishful thinking to new levels.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited March 2019 Posts: 4,343
    Finally! Can't wait to see some pictures from the lake set. BTW a conference/title announcement on April 1st would be hilarious.
    matt_u wrote: »
    Finally! Can't wait to see some pictures from the lake set. BTW a conference/title announcement on April 1st would be hilarious.

The date of the conference is dependent on scheduling.

If it’s April 1st it’s metrly because that’s when the cast are free. I’ve heard it will certainly take place next week....
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,295

Would be happy to translate, but the article is behind a paywall unfortunately. It might be referred to in other articles throughout the day though.

The date of the conference is dependent on scheduling.

If it’s April 1st it’s metrly because that’s when the cast are free. I’ve heard it will certainly take place next week....

Great. But Since filming in Norway is supposed to wrap April 1st I find more plausible a conference date on April 3rd, something like this.
    April 4 or 5 I predict.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    edited March 2019 Posts: 15,423
    Can't wait for this damn month to be over, if I'm honest.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

Yeah, right...

But not really relevant in THIS thread, so give it a rest. We know you hate the woman, @PanchitoPistoles. We ALL know it at this point. You're our favourite broken record. But this thread deserves better.

Me too...

Me too...

Yep.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Gareth007 wrote: »
    Bond resigns from active duty. He's living the life of a retired agent, currently on his honeymoon with Madeline in Norway. When Madaline is murdered, bond goes back into service to hunt down the killer and find out who is behind the murder.

Let's see how correct I end up when bond 25 is released. ;)

Bond throws his gun on the floor and walks away towards end of spectre, as well as driving off with Madeline. I think bond 25 will be something like the top part to a degree
    Oh god no. I hope not.
    I doubt it very much, it wouldn't make sense considering...
    ...this whole business with the child.
    the child is bond and madalines. They have a kid :) not just joking that would not be good.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 416
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    If it’s madeline dies Bond gets revenge....yawn. If it’s bond marries Madeline at the end and they live happily ever after.... yawn as well. I think the main debate over the script is the ending. Maybe maleks character is a shadow villian the whole film. At the end Bond confronts him and says the infamous bond phrase akin to the cr ending

So you wouldnt be happy with a sort of remake to OHMSS. because thats apparently where bond is going apparently. but just rumours of course.

update news

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1104867/James-Bond-25-storyline-Ben-Whishaw-Q-update-Daniel-Craig
    DarthDimi wrote: »

Yeah, right...

But not really relevant in THIS thread, so give it a rest. We know you hate the woman, @PanchitoPistoles. We ALL know it at this point. You're our favourite broken record. But this thread deserves better.
    What this thread deserves is @ColonelSun and @Shardlake not spreading false information. When MI6-HQ confirms something, it’s true.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    DarthDimi wrote: »

Yeah, right...

What this thread deserves is @ColonelSun and @Shardlake not spreading false information. When MI6-HQ confirms something, it’s true.

54728574_10214351529958261_8201267835855437824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=7e6666e1934a3e6f9af7121fd64b164c&oe=5D483C6E