Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Why thank you kindly, people. :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Ay, again? Darth, how often can one guy get to the age of 14?
    I'm surrounded by 14-year olds, so perhaps it's like a disease. ;-)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    I'm surrounded by 14-year olds, so perhaps it's like a disease. ;-)
    =))
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Belated happy anniversary to you @DarthDimi with all the ****** and ********** and ******** that happened in the mod house in the last few days, I've only just been able to recall some of what happened. I wont even mention the ****** who managed to get his ****** stuck.
    Well done sir on 14 years service. You're a true credit to the forums.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 19,339
    I missed this as well ...getting old haha !!

Happy Anniversary my old buddy ,you are a credit to the site,I am proud to call you my genuine friend, and we are bloody lucky to have you DD !
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy anniversary Dimi, i've bought you a ticket to see that unseen cut of Freddy vs Jason...

abby-dark-star-jason-voorhees-06.jpg
    Thank you kindly, fellas.

@MajorDSmythe
    It's time those two got back in the saddle, wouldn't you agree? :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    @DarthDimi - I can't wait for the fight in the lake... where it's wet... and muddy. ;)
    Kinky.....
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Kinky.....

I was bought for the stag do a white Russian lady costume! And guess what? My fiancé has already agreed to wear for me!! Get in!!!! I feel a Spy who loved me remake homage happening real soon!!!! Oh....the things I do for England!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Kinky.....

I was bought for the stag do a white Russian lady costume! And guess what? My fiancé has already agreed to wear for me!! Get in!!!! I feel a Spy who loved me remake homage happening real soon!!!! Oh....the things I do for England!

Lucky bugger !!
    Enjoy it while you can...once she's married she will tell you to sod off haha ;)
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Kinky.....

Lucky bugger !!
    Enjoy it while you can...once she's married she will tell you to sod off haha ;)

I will get an OHMSS Blofeld hypnotiser in the bedroom for Christmas. Lol!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2019 Posts: 15,686
    As of today, I am now 28 years old. Only 1 year left until I reach the same age as the youngest James Bond - George Lazenby in OHMSS!
    Lucky boy DC007 @DaltonCraig007 ,enjoy being young !
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thank you, my dear friend @barryt007 !
    I forgot we have the same birthday @DaltonCraig007 !

Different year though, lol

Many happy returns!
    Thanks @Master_Dahark! And the same to you! :-bd
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy Birthday to both of you, kids!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Older than me by a little less than two months, a very happy birthday to you @DaltonCraig007! Make it a great one, my friend.
    Thank you my dear friend, @Creasy47!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Happy birthday lads!
    Thanks @CommanderRoss! :-bd
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    My birthday was today
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    My birthday was today

Happy belated Birthday @007Blofeld !
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    My birthday was today

Happy belated Birthday @007Blofeld !

@barryt007 thanks
    Indeed @007Blofeld belated, but still, happy birthday!
    Indeed @007Blofeld belated, but still, happy birthday!

@CommanderRoss Thanks
    As of today I am inching closer and closer to being Roger Moore's inaugural Bond age. In the meantime I'll enjoy being the same age as Pierce in DANTE'S PEAK.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Happy 44th, kid!