Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Ghost office
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    . Going from a strong anti-Brosnan movement to a more relaxed pro-Brosnan attitude is one of them.

It has been statistically proved that stupid people breed more than smart people. Make of it what you will.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited October 2018 Posts: 5,555
    NicNac wrote: »
    @royale65 and @barryt007 - I know you guys have been around forever. ;)

Anyone who is still here from the 2002-2005 period when the old forum grew spectacularly in the wake of the Brosnan to Craig swap over, are real diehards. And some die hards who weren't - like @Birdleson - wish that they were. :)

All things considered it's incredible how many of us are still here after all this time.

Could you add 2006 to that list, so I can feel cool too? ;-)
  • DragonpolDragonpol "Killers be serial, Copperfield material."
    edited December 2018 Posts: 13,067
    Today marks my sixth anniversary of membership here (11 December 2012). It's been a great time and I've enjoyed our discussions here immensely.

Thanks to all of the other members here for making it a great place to debate Bond and other topics.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Today marks my sixth anniversary of membership here (11 December 2012). It's been a great time and I've enjoyed our discussions here immensely.

Thanks to all of the other members here for making it a great place to debate Bond and other topics.

Congrats Draggers me olde matey !!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Congratulations, sir. Let's grab a couple of Belgian beers, shall we?
    Thanks @barryt007 and @DarthDimi! :)
  • BennyBenny Perth, Western AustraliaModerator
    Congrats on six years on the forum old chap.
    Now what are we drinking?
    edited December 2018 Posts: 13,067
    Thank you, @Benny! :)

I'd like a pint of bitter. ;)

My heart is as black as the ace of spades.
    @DarthDimi is 14 years old today!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @DarthDimi is 14 years old today!
    Congrats on ageing less than moderately.
    Why thank you kindly, people. :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Ay, again? Darth, how often can one guy get to the age of 14?
    I'm surrounded by 14-year olds, so perhaps it's like a disease. ;-)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    I'm surrounded by 14-year olds, so perhaps it's like a disease. ;-)
    =))
  • BennyBenny Perth, Western AustraliaModerator
    Belated happy anniversary to you @DarthDimi with all the ****** and ********** and ******** that happened in the mod house in the last few days, I've only just been able to recall some of what happened. I wont even mention the ****** who managed to get his ****** stuck.
    Well done sir on 14 years service. You're a true credit to the forums.
  • edited March 10 Posts: 19,339
    I missed this as well ...getting old haha !!

Happy Anniversary my old buddy ,you are a credit to the site,I am proud to call you my genuine friend, and we are bloody lucky to have you DD !
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "Better cold with them on, than dead with them off, I always say."Moderator
    Happy anniversary Dimi, i've bought you a ticket to see that unseen cut of Freddy vs Jason...

abby-dark-star-jason-voorhees-06.jpg
    Thank you kindly, fellas.

@MajorDSmythe
    It's time those two got back in the saddle, wouldn't you agree? :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "Better cold with them on, than dead with them off, I always say."Moderator
    @DarthDimi - I can't wait for the fight in the lake... where it's wet... and muddy. ;)
    Kinky.....
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Kinky.....

I was bought for the stag do a white Russian lady costume! And guess what? My fiancé has already agreed to wear for me!! Get in!!!! I feel a Spy who loved me remake homage happening real soon!!!! Oh....the things I do for England!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Kinky.....

I was bought for the stag do a white Russian lady costume! And guess what? My fiancé has already agreed to wear for me!! Get in!!!! I feel a Spy who loved me remake homage happening real soon!!!! Oh....the things I do for England!

Lucky bugger !!
    Enjoy it while you can...once she's married she will tell you to sod off haha ;)
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Kinky.....

Lucky bugger !!
    Enjoy it while you can...once she's married she will tell you to sod off haha ;)

I will get an OHMSS Blofeld hypnotiser in the bedroom for Christmas. Lol!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 15 Posts: 13,628
    As of today, I am now 28 years old. Only 1 year left until I reach the same age as the youngest James Bond - George Lazenby in OHMSS!
    Lucky boy DC007 @DaltonCraig007 ,enjoy being young !
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thank you, my dear friend @barryt007 !
    I forgot we have the same birthday @DaltonCraig007 !

Different year though, lol

Many happy returns!
    Thanks @Master_Dahark! And the same to you! :-bd