Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited February 2019 Posts: 3,126
    It's an action puppet film that mocks Mr. Damon. I should warn it also involves puppet dismemberment, puppet projectile vomiting, puppet sex, and Kim Jing Il.

Ok Bond wins in a fight and it's not even close @RichardTheBruce
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Correction: I meant to say graphic puppet sex. Apologies to the forum.
    Correction: I meant to say graphic puppet sex. Apologies to the forum.

yuck
    edited February 2019 Posts: 3,126
    Actually it had put in the wrong link this is why bond would destroy bourne https://jamesbond.fandom.com/wiki/James_Bond_(Personality_and_Traits)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2019 Posts: 12,459
    I didn't know where to put this ... so here it is:
    If in London, this would be fab ~
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2019 Posts: 5,869
    Are there any artists here? Looking for someone good at drawing or painting to help create some concept art :)
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 1
    Hey everyone... new here. Just thought I'd say Hi and tell you a little bit about myself. Im for one, a massive James Bond and have been for years, since about the age of 12, (im now 30). So it made sense to join this community and share my love for everything 007 with you guys. I love film in general, have a massive passion for film making and to channel/share that passion I created a YouTube channel a couple of years ago where I do movie reviews, movie talk and everything geeky really...
    So yeah... hello! aw and I'm also from the UK, Wales to be exact, home to a James Bond in fact!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Hey everyone... new here. Just thought I'd say Hi and tell you a little bit about myself. Im for one, a massive James Bond and have been for years, since about the age of 12, (im now 30). So it made sense to join this community and share my love for everything 007 with you guys. I love film in general, have a massive passion for film making and to channel/share that passion I created a YouTube channel a couple of years ago where I do movie reviews, movie talk and everything geeky really...
    So yeah... hello! aw and I'm also from the UK, Wales to be exact, home to a James Bond in fact!

Welcome @Space_Dementia. Glad that you remembered to introduce yourself to us!
    Yes, hello @Space_Dementia...great to see you here.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited February 2019 Posts: 23,420
    I am watching the Oscars pre show on Sky what a load of pretentious twaddle, hopefully the main show will have some amusing mishaps.
    I might watch a little too...a local news website shows photos of stars on the red carpet...so far the only Bond star I see there is Michelle Yeoh, and she does have a nice gown on. No chains.
    No sign of Daniel Craig yet, but they just showed wife Rachel Weisz on the red carpet. A dress, with what looked like a red vinyl top...looked strange, though I think she's pretty.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Some American Magazine type show is doing the build up on Sky they are more interested in clothes than the actual films, thankfully the main show should start soon.
    Rachel Weisz is a likable person I noticed her when they did a recap
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Are there any artists on here? Looking for someone who can draw or paint to whip up some concept art?
    Brian May Brian May awesome that was the highlight of the Oscars already
    DC looks well
    They showed DC clapping
    Nice live and let die nod
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Are there any artists on here? Looking for someone who can draw or paint to whip up some concept art?

@Denbigh You might try https://www.fiverr.com/ Usually pretty reasonably priced from what I hear.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK

@Denbigh You might try https://www.fiverr.com/ Usually pretty reasonably priced from what I hear.

Thank you :D
    Bohemian Rhapsody bagged two Oscars so far, as a Queen fan back in my youth great stuff
    Bohemian Rhapsody bagged two Oscars so far, as a Queen fan back in my youth great stuff

Back to back
    Not having a host seems to be a good decision the show has good pace
    Not having a host seems to be a good decision the show has good pace

Yeah
    Nice Bond entrance by Daniel
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    Nice Bond entrance by Daniel
    Agreed...I thought he looked in pretty good shape too.
    Lady GaGa singing I need ear plugs
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

Thank you :D

You’re welcome!
    Sam Jackson reaction to Spike Lee winning an Oscar for best adapted screenplay was gold