A video game for 50th Anniversary, what do you think of the opinion?

123457»

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Sure. I actually made a bowtie for the one with the gun, but it made the picture too big, so I left it out.
    Perhaps use the bowtie with a cigarette? homage to Sean Connery?
    I really presume that Activision will reveal the game or the twosome games at E3 which will take place between June 5 and June 7 this year.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,350
    JamesBond wrote:
    I really presume that Activision will reveal the game or the twosome games at E3 which will take place between June 5 and June 7 this year.

With this being an anniversary year it would make for good marketing. It hasn't happened in the past though...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Samuel001 wrote:
    JamesBond wrote:

With this being an anniversary year it would make for good marketing. It hasn't happened in the past though...

But last year also wasn't the big 50 for Bond.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Samuel001 wrote:
    JamesBond wrote:

But last year also wasn't the big 50 for Bond.

The games weren't revealed at E3 though, were they?
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    007 Nightfire has a reference from 'Malprave Industries' from 007 Agent Under Fire.

007 Everything Or Nothing had references from 'Phoenix' from 007 Nightfire.

Should the 50's Bond game has the same references? from Phoenix, Volotech, Greene Industries and Malprave Industries? It really should.
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 127
    Well after 4 months of playing Reloaded....I'm gonna be very skeptical of the next Bond game. Activision just hasn't given 2 sheetz about the online at all. I am not going to invest $60 on the next Bond knowing that all Activison sees it as is a sideshow game that they hope to make a little cash from. Activison has known for over a month now that there is a spawn killing glitch that gives a player a free kill on a dead corpse thus netting them 2 kills every time they kill 1 person legit. I've sent in youtube footage and many many other players have reported the issue via Facebook Page, Webpage, Online Chat, and Telephone. End result it is still in the game. IF that would have been COD a patch would have been released the next day. Not to mention everything else that needs fixed in Reloaded examples: all the lag, party issues, network error when joining a friend, party chat problems, useless Remote mines, Match making. Activision has lost all respect from me or the priveledge of my $60 until they prove something to me. Everytime I logged into MW3 it seems there was a new patch. That led me to just trade that sucker in out of lack of resepct for Activision not caring about anything other than COD. I got BF3 instead and after playing that for a week I wish they had the rights to Bond. All the EA games I have ever played have been pretty well taken care of. IDK man I have lost a lot of excitement for Bond knowing Activision is prolly just gonna screw it up again. Man.....what a waste of what could be great games if they just got some attention to detail and proper patches. Not even a map pack for Reloaded!!!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Actually, GERA was just a game with the Bond name to make EA win money.

Same with the GE:Reloaded and GEWii... they were just made to cash in on the 'Goldeneye' name. The 2 GE's with Craig weren't even advertized as new Bond games, but as the new GE games...
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Same with the GE:Reloaded and GEWii... they were just made to cash in on the 'Goldeneye' name. The 2 GE's with Craig weren't even advertized as new Bond games, but as the new GE games...

The new GE games ruined the film.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Did it tear the story to shreds??
    Please make a TSWLM game with Roger Moore´s voice. It could be similar to the FRWL and EON games.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    TSWLM has allready been made into a game, I had a copy for the Amstrad. I remember the first level was rediculously hard.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    I guess he meant an Actual game. for Ps3, Xbox, PC, etc.. It actually should be fun, if roger agrees. (No doubt he would do it :D)
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Did it tear the story to shreds??

No bungee jump, there is a Barcelona sequence where Zukofsky dies, and for some reason the finale is in Nigeria instead of Cuba. They changed too much, I understand we're no longer at the end of the cold war and there had to be SOME changes, but some of the changes were really not needed.
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    I guess he meant an Actual game. for Ps3, Xbox, PC, etc.. It actually should be fun, if roger agrees. (No doubt he would do it :D)

I want a game where you get to choose your Bond. That'd be awesome.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Awesome? It would Rock so much!! Also, better yet if there would be like 6 missions to choose, one for each Bond, and you could make the own script for them... like what car you'd choose, what Bond girls would be on it, weapons...
    X3MSonicX wrote:

It'd be even cooler if you could mix up different Bonds in different missions from the movies, say, Pierce Brosnan in FRWL, or Roger Moore in OHMSS, you know, something far out like that.
  • i think they should do a DOCTOR NO game :)] ;)) :)>- :)) :) :(|) >-) =:) :bz :ar! [..] :@)
    ENRNST_CAT wrote:
    i think they should do a DOCTOR NO game :)] ;)) :)>- :)) :) :(|) >-) =:) :bz :ar! [..] :@)

Someone is certainly loving the emoticons. :D
    What about a Bond game on the X360, PS3, Vita, and PC? (Sorry 3DS fans)
    I've love to get a really cinematic Bond.
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    007 Nightfire has a reference from 'Malprave Industries' from 007 Agent Under Fire.

Should the 50's Bond game has the same references? from Phoenix, Volotech, Greene Industries and Malprave Industries? It really should.
    X3MSonicX wrote:

Just wait for it, my friend. I have a stunning fan fiction coming for it. Pierce Brosnan returns after eleven years of absence. My novel is set in 2015, and it's not only Phoenix returning...
    No offence mate, but only way I can see Pierce Brosnan returning is to see Pierce Brosnan to return in a movie form.
    @SharkBait

I understand, I wish to see Brosnan back into the Bond films, taking back the super-spy's tuxedo, once again. And the CLASSIC TIMELINE should be restored.
    Guys, at the very beginning of the thread, I've made a full-game suggestion. I need to know what are your opinions going to be for the idea.
  • oo7oo7
    sometimes I think prehaps Bond isnt a shooter. With bloodstone I had a good time but I felt disipointed that they would not be following it up with dlc or a sequel.
    Kane and Lynch and Hitman developers IO interactive seemed to be pressing for a type of game that bond is. Deus ex human rev made me feel like a format for a bond game excited there.
    I played Bond on the gameboy a few years back and took pure joy at the fact it was not just run and shoot and actually a investigative game. prehaps its to do with the overall lets get a game out type feeling but at most 10-20% of bond films must be shooting so why is 100% of the games shooting?
    prehaps we should forget trying to get Bond back to EA and hope that Square Enix picks it up in 2014?