CLOSED

Comments

barryt007 wrote: »
    The shitbag who ran over people in Stockholm last year is now on trial and will get his sentence June 7th.

If he is sentenced what do you think he will get ?

No idea. According to another shitbag, Macron, it is our fault that he ran over those people including a 12 year old girl. Because we discriminate.

Discriminate against what or whom ?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited May 2018 Posts: 45,489
    The shitbag who ran over people in Stockholm last year is now on trial and will get his sentence June 7th.

No idea. According to another shitbag, Macron, it is our fault that he ran over those people including a 12 year old girl. Because we discriminate.

Immigrants who kill people, commit terror acts, rape women and burn down buildings and cars. He just said so in a speech he held in the US. It is our own fault because we don t treat them equally.

Immigrants who kill people, commit terror acts, rape women and burn down buildings and cars. He just said so in a speech he held in the US. It is our own fault because we don t treat them equally.

Same shit as here then.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.

Same shit as here then.

It appears to be universal.

royale65 wrote: »

Same shit as here then.

It appears to be universal.

Alas,it does indeed.
    BBC latest :

Three Americans released by North Korea ahead of Trump-Kim talks, US president announces.
    And the biggest Banana - republic on earth has chose the further de-stabilize the middle east by withdrawing from the Iran deal, the big Orang-utan has bowed for his hawk cronies and the military industrial complex.

North Korea has now learned how much he can value the US diplomacy or rather lack of it.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Interesting. I have to say that North Korea has been really surprising as of late. It honestly has me hopeful for the future.
    Interesting. I have to say that North Korea has been really surprising as of late. It honestly has me hopeful for the future.

Me not so much as US diplomacy is basically dead, so expect no miracles.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    SaintMark wrote: »

Me not so much as US diplomacy is basically dead, so expect no miracles.

Kim realized that he no longer holds the "World's caziest leader" title so he decided to stop trying and let Donald run with it.
    there is a difference between crazy and then there is uninformed FOX news watching nincompoop. The orange man is the worst the US has ever had in power...............
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    there is a difference between crazy and then there is uninformed FOX news watching nincompoop. The orange man is the worst the US has ever had in power...............

I was hoping for weekly appearances on Fox for Trump, so he could shoot himself in the foot over and over again.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I was hoping for weekly appearances on Fox for Trump, so he could shoot himself in the foot over and over again.

And the next appearance he denies what happened before due to the bad media, and the folks from FOX would be agreeing nonetheless.
  • Creasy47 wrote: »

Weekly appearances are for wimps! Give him his own daily show! Live from the White House -- it's Unscripted Ranting with the Real DJT!!!

Weekly appearances are for wimps! Give him his own daily show! Live from the White House -- it's Unscripted Ranting with the Real DJT!!!

Be careful what you wish for...
    Are Israel and Iran heading for war ? Israel have responded to an apparent missile attack by Iran !
    Are Israel and Iran heading for war ? Israel have responded to an apparent missile attack by Iran !

Well Israel is apparently the only Nuclear nation in the region with an appr. 200 missiles that can carry a nuclear load. And they do strongly believe that Iran is the only thread left in the middle east for them as show by their intense dislike of the former Iran deal. Now they can openly attack Iran. It was bound to happen and the US enabled them.
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 7,502
    The main problem with breaking the deal, is that it ruins he political climate. On so many levels. In both Iran and Israel you have the whole spectrum from extreme radicals with war hunger, to progressive moderates who favor diplomatic solutions. In Iran those moderates have been gaining influence which again is one of the reasons they managed to make a deal in the first place. Now how are they gonna make convincing arguments for making diplomatic deals with the US when they are not trustworthy? This is a great victory for the war hungry radicals in both Iran and Israel. No wonder Netanyahu did all he could to make it happen...
    Progressive moderates? Maybe you want to rephrase?

Wanting progress is a moderate position. Wanting regression or total transformation is a radical position.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    I am the only one bored shitless by the Middle East and their tedious tribal spats? Especially when it threatens to affect the rest of us.

Would it really be that big a disaster if Donald totally lost it, hit the button and reduced everywhere from Jerusalem to Karachi to glass?
    chrisisall wrote: »

Wanting progress is a moderate position. Wanting regression or total transformation is a radical position.

I wasn t questioning that, rather the labeling of Iranian powers as such.
    chrisisall wrote: »

I wasn t questioning that, rather the labeling of Iranian powers as such.

Oh, yeah....hmmm, there are always progressives in such regimes. Usually in JAIL though... some slip in to areas of influence during certain times, but now they'll have to go back into the shadows I fear.
    I am the only one bored shitless by the Middle East and their tedious tribal spats? Especially when it threatens to affect the rest of us.

Would it really be that big a disaster if Donald totally lost it, hit the button and reduced everywhere from Jerusalem to Karachi to glass?

You should care! Especially since so many of the problems in the Middle East is the result of meddling by Great Brittain...
    Trump and Kim Jong Un are set to meet in Singapore on June 12th:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/10/politics/singapore-donald-trump-kim-jong-un/index.html
    Trump and Kim Jong Un are set to meet in Singapore on June 12th:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/10/politics/singapore-donald-trump-kim-jong-un/index.html

They will kiss & make up.
    edited May 2018 Posts: 40,504
    A knife attack in Paris leaves one dead and four injured (two gravely injured, two lightly injured); attacker killed by police:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/12/europe/paris-stabbing-attack/index.html
    Well that is terrorism at its worst, you never know when a nutbag will attack you with an household item. That is unstoppable and real terror.
    Well that is terrorism at its worst, you never know when a nutbag will attack you with an household item. That is unstoppable and real terror.

I am a pacifist. I do not believe in violence. I grew up watching the TV series Kung Fu. Then I learned Kung Fu in schools. I can deal with household items. That's not terror for me- it's a major interruption in my day and a few stitches in my arms and/or hands and a few days off work. But that just may be me...
This discussion has been closed.