CLOSED

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    This thread has had its fair share of fake news.
  • Dragonpol wrote: »
    So many people just don t want to be told the truth.

I believe somebody here is talking about Pravda...
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    0ee669f1dd275066fb4a9e05bd7ec34975a84d0affe154793bf714af0e6de750.jpg
    69f1fadfbcd98422c2c3d8cb893c36ed70a1d73686c19e0fc7baf4e185562f58.jpg
  • I stopped believing everything the Pentagon says before you were born, Thundy. I've NEVER believed what the Kremlin says. Faux News either. You'll just have to get in line...
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    So many people just don t want to be told the truth.

I believe somebody here is talking about Pravda...

One of us is telling the truth.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I stopped believing everything the Pentagon says before you were born, Thundy. I've NEVER believed what the Kremlin says. Faux News either. You'll just have to get in line...

People jump at believing things they feel comfortable in believing. Truth sometimes demands discomfort. Brave folk can deal.
    chrisisall wrote: »
    I stopped believing everything the Pentagon says before you were born, Thundy. I've NEVER believed what the Kremlin says. Faux News either. You'll just have to get in line...

People jump at believing things they feel comfortable in believing. Truth sometimes demands discomfort. Brave folk can deal.

Ain t that the truth.

Ain t that the truth.

No.
  • Dragonpol wrote: »

Ain t that the truth.

No.

I know that Pravda ain't the truth. I know that Fox Faux News ain't the truth either. I absolutely know that there is such a thing as truth, and it seems to me that some folks are striving mightily to discredit the very concept of objective reality. It ain't gonna play here, folks. Obviously, my experiences are not going to be the same as your experiences, and I'm not going to argue against the "reality" of either one...but once all is said & done, some people are being killed and other people are lining their pockets off the proceeds of all that death. And it's not too hard to see who's getting buried and who's getting rich.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited April 2018 Posts: 17,691
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Ain t that the truth.

No.

I know that Pravda ain't the truth. I know that Fox Faux News ain't the truth either. I absolutely know that there is such a thing as truth, and it seems to me that some folks are striving mightily to discredit the very concept of objective reality. It ain't gonna play here, folks. Obviously, my experiences are not going to be the same as your experiences, and I'm not going to argue against the "reality" of either one...but once all is said & done, some people are being killed and other people are lining their pockets off the proceeds of all that death. And it's not too hard to see who's getting buried and who's getting rich.

If someone is both profiting from conflict AND involved in it, 2 out of 3 times (being generous here) I smell a rat. Not a cute one in a pipeline either, a sherious bashtard.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43873804

Doubt it has anything to with Islam.

Great spot Wiz.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    About 5 minutes from where I live. Scary.
    jake24 wrote: »
    About 5 minutes from where I live. Scary.

Any extra insight Jake ? deliberate or an out of control hit and run ?
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Ten struck, don’t know how many dead. I’m
    Downtown, but that’s right by my Mum’s place.

Police were able to arrest him.

We know a stroller was hit.

F***ing coward, PoS
    Whatever the reason, that s horrible.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Deliberately done @barryt007. He hit a man in the street, then drove on the sidewalk hitting anything he could.
    peter wrote: »
    Deliberately done @barryt007. He hit a man in the street, then drove on the sidewalk hitting anything he could.
    [
    God here we go again..do we know anything about the coward who drove the van @patb ?
    What we do know, if the above is accurate, is that he has been inspired to hate the many.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Nothing yet. He was arrested so we will learn more shortly. About eighteen months ago, there was another attack in the same neighbourhood: a guy walked into a military recruitment centre, screamed out Alaahu Akbar and started stabbing people.

He was quickly brought to heel and is going for the insane plea as we speak (thankfully the Judge said a person can be insane and a terrorist, so we will see how this plays out)
    There are a lot of insane people who would never hurt anyone. Not an excuse.
    These cowardly smelly dickheads arnt insane......just pathetic excuses that need wiping out.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    when he was arrested, he was heard saying “kill me, kill
    Me”
    peter wrote: »
    when he was arrested, he was heard saying “kill me, kill
    Me”

Hopefully when they get all the info they need they will.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Duly noted. I had seen him noted as "police officer" everywhere else. Doesn't take away from the sheer, gigantic balls it took to do something like that.

Not to mention self sacrifice.
    barryt007 wrote: »

Great spot Wiz.

I wonder what platitudes Justin Trudeau will say about this.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Oh, he will put on his best doe eyes. Can’t stand that little twit.
This discussion has been closed.