Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    How are you enjoying it Adolf ?
    "I am having a ball "
    Really ....... I thought that was just a rumour !
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Hitler: "Look at fat Goring. Ha ha Ha!"
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Marcus Brody was the best double agent the nazis ever had.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    edited October 2017 Posts: 6,728
    Der Ratte Pack
    "Do you know how to get fifty jews into a Volkswagen? Put them in the ashtray!!"
    The mod team celebrate Benny s anniversary at the race tracks.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

I'm Pegasus, but I don't take vitamins.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I'm Pegasus, but I don't take vitamins.

Your starsign? There is a thread for that.
    I'm Batman, but keep it on the down low
    If that is a caption, it is a great one.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    If all else fails Mr Hitler's barbershop quartet is ready to take bookings.
    "Here comes the American negro. Firecrackers ready, mein Herren?"
    The Hitlerjugend girl gymnasts made it all worthwhile.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    http://www.pcgamer.com/krack-attack-exposes-widespread-vulnerability-in-wi-fi-security/

Just come across this article I have been thinking of setting up a VPN, what are the recommendations of members who already have one set up? Thanks
    Mrcoggins wrote: »
    Mien got Adolf I know you are a vegetarian but for christs sake eat a charcoal biscuit can't you.

@Mrcoggins, I name you the winner. Got a new picture?
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited October 2017 Posts: 8,087
    A film with the title "Geostorm", which cost 120 million US and stars Gerard Butler flopped at the box office on Friday, shocking industry analysts worldwide.
    I have no interest in spending my money on it. Just another special effects disaster movie.
    @Mrcoggins, my fine man. Do you have a new picture?

If not, I am the runner-up.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited October 2017 Posts: 23,883
    A film with the title "Geostorm", which cost 120 million US and stars Gerard Butler flopped at the box office on Friday, shocking industry analysts worldwide.
    The real tragedy here is that some insiders actually thought that this film would be successful. I had the misfortune of seeing the trailers and knew right away that it would be a disgraceful failure. The special effects make DAD's legendary surf sequence seem like a masterpiece. Quite frankly some of the things these people spend their money on these days (in lieu of simple quality narratives without all the CGI flash) continues to shock me.
    bondjames wrote: »
    The real tragedy here is that some insiders actually thought that this film would be successful. I had the misfortune of seeing the trailers and knew right away that it would be a disgraceful failure. The special effects make DAD's legendary surf sequence seem like a masterpiece. Quite frankly some of the things these people spend their money on these days (in lieu of simple quality narratives without all the CGI flash) continues to shock me.

Jeez? The effects must be bad if the infamous DAD surf sequence is better quality effects?!!! Lol!
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Jeez? The effects must be bad if the infamous DAD surf sequence is better quality effects?!!! Lol!
    Trust me, from the trailers it's quite horrendous. I'll still see it though. I'm a creature for punishment this way.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.

Would you do me the favour and run the next round please Thundy
    I've got a bit too much on my plate just at the moment.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Good one, @Mendes4Lyfe. I read that as the opening sentence in a box office examination on a movie news site. :))

I had to endure the trailers a good many times in the theater, and wasn't impressed. Just felt like too ambitious a story for one movie, and with too many effects.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Mrcoggins wrote: »

Would you do me the favour and run the next round please Thundy
    I've got a bit too much on my plate just at the moment.
    Here is the next pic:

big-portion.jpg?w=634
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Loving my new car....
    mlmMhQW.jpg?2
    @chrisisall I stole the blueprints of this car two years ago.
    ..... and it attracts the local pussy too ;-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2017 Posts: 28,694
    ..... and it attracts the local pussy too ;-)

Chris already has a cat...just look at his profile pic. ;)
    The 'laser' feature actually assists the driver to park straight. Looks like it's offline.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible

The funny lines in the trailer sounded rather forced.