Post a picture of yourself! :P

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Slaphead to death's head.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It takes a brave and bold gal to share a photo of herself implicated in a murder. I like your style, @Agent_99!
  • Happy Birthday @Agent_99 !
    I'm going to a wedding today; maybe I'll have a suit pic to contribute later!

As promised! Too bad I waited till after the wedding, when I've had a few drinks in me and that jacket & tie had been taken off and thrown back on...

But I am wearing my Omega (replica) watch, my "Quantum" tie from Magnoli Clothiers (http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/quantum-tie-ties-p-287.html), and the same shirt I was married in, which has our names and wedding date embroidered on the inside.

It was a wild night!

8iQab9z.jpg
    98gI16F.jpg
    D7Hh9ME.jpg
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    What great looking members we have round here.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Nice tie straightening there, @Master_Dahark, and Lady Dahark looks beautiful as usual. A fine couple you make.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited September 2017 Posts: 17,687
    While not nearly as impressive as @Master_Dahark 's real life Bond girl, here's my new (used) Aston Martin wannabe Mazda 3 I just drove home. Bond-fan-on-a-budget chrisisall is totally thrilled!
    PUqzSgl.jpg
    What great looking members we have round here.

@PropertyOfALady, we should have a beauty pageant contest that pitted all the members of each Bond forum out there against each other, the boys in suits and ladies in dresses all reminiscent of the fashions that have appeared in a Bond film before. On the beauty front @Thunderfinger would already win us the trophy outright.
    chrisisall wrote: »
    While not nearly as impressive as @Master_Dahark 's real life Bond girl, here's my new (used) Aston Martin wannabe Mazda 3 I just drove home. Bond-fan-on-a-budget chrisisall is totally thrilled!
    PUqzSgl.jpg

@chrisisall, did you toss in the extra money to get them to put an ejector seat in the thing? I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

@chrisisall, did you toss in the extra money to get them to put an ejector seat in the thing? I'd be disappointed if you didn't.
    Sadly that extra would cost 4.6 times what the car did, so... no.... I declined. :(

Sadly that extra would cost 4.6 times what the car did, so... no.... I declined. :(

Man... You know what, drive over to @Murdock's house; I'm sure he'll hook you up with a prototype ejector seat to match Bond's own. And he might throw in a shrink ray for free, if you're nice. ;)

Man... You know what, drive over to @Murdock's house; I'm sure he'll hook you up with a prototype ejector seat to match Bond's own. And he might throw in a shrink ray for free, if you're nice. ;)
    If anyone could hook me up it might be him. But the shrink ray eats juice so an extra battery in the boot would just weigh the car down...

If anyone could hook me up it might be him. But the shrink ray eats juice so an extra battery in the boot would just weigh the car down...

@chrisisall, @Murdock already has the solution: he has a second shrink ray that he can use to shrink the shirk ray in your car to a much smaller weight, meaning that you won't need an extra battery to power it. Even in its decreased weight and size it has the capability to operate to a near equal capacity of the regular model as well, so you lose no performance efficiency on top of it.

@chrisisall, @Murdock already has the solution: he has a second shrink ray that he can use to shrink the shirk ray in your car to a much smaller weight, meaning that you won't need an extra battery to power it. Even in its decreased weight and size it has the capability to operate to a near equal capacity of the regular model as well, so you lose no performance efficiency on top of it.

Shrinking speed bumps would come in handy... ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Shrinking a road would be complicated. I'd say invest in one of these instead.
    latest?cb=20111130195944&path-prefix=en
    Murdock wrote: »
    Shrinking a road would be complicated. I'd say invest in one of these instead.
    latest?cb=20111130195944&path-prefix=en

Can I get a link to the dealer?
    Ted's Shuttlecraft Emporium. :))
    Murdock wrote: »
    Ted's Shuttlecraft Emporium. :))

EXCELLENT!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    79d161d9c010a22b1dcf10126d1402a3.jpg
  • DrNoDrNo North Hollywood, California, USA
    imag0740-1.jpg?w=249&h=300
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Haha! Creeping by Dan. :D i like it. Welcome to the forum.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Happy Birthday @Agent_99 !

Thank you! And that is a great suit. I especially like the tie-adjustment pose.
  • Thanks! I tried to squeeze a Connery eyebrow raise in there too ;)
    DrNo wrote: »

Who is the scary guy behind you?
    DrNo wrote: »

Who is the scary guy behind you?

You of course!
    Putin%2BVampire.jpg
    edited October 2017 Posts: 17,729
    Putin%2BVampire.jpg

I always knew you were a Reptilian, Thundy! Now it all makes sense!
  • Putin%2BVampire.jpg

You're just putin us on...
    Vlad it imir.
    Putin%2BVampire.jpg

Well played. ;)
    So you're the villain from Serpent's Tooth? ;)
  • chrisisall wrote: »
    Putin%2BVampire.jpg

Well played. ;)

Why thank you :D